Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin help your life in daily needs?  (Read 11010 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:47:14 PM

I guess it does. Even when I can't use bitcoins to buy something in real life, there's an exchanger for bitcoin that allows us to transfer our bitcoins to our bank accounts in fiat form. I use that money to buy groceries and other daily needs.

It's okay that we have to put it in a bank first and not use bitcoins directly because after all, we don't buy groceries every single day. We don't buy enough coffee powder just for one day, enough bread for one day, etc. and then buy again that very same quantity the next day. We buy the things we need every week or 2 weeks. It's not that hard to convert your bitcoins into fiat every week or so.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:41:31 PM

Hey! Friends Good day i have some question in mind i would like to ask you about "how can bitcoin help you with your daily life" and "how will you earn in a week or month" and "how can will you spend bitcoin" because i have a bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet then i am very confused because i don't know how to use the bitcoin so i saved up bitcoin until i'm richer so i can pay someone who will teach me to do stuff with bitcoin in my wallet and i would like to know how you can spend bitcoin in need of furniture and foods. Please Cheesy
yes bitcoin fill my free time to money , can income without go anywhere..
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:03:41 PM

Hey! Friends Good day i have some question in mind i would like to ask you about "how can bitcoin help you with your daily life" and "how will you earn in a week or month" and "how can will you spend bitcoin" because i have a bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet then i am very confused because i don't know how to use the bitcoin so i saved up bitcoin until i'm richer so i can pay someone who will teach me to do stuff with bitcoin in my wallet and i would like to know how you can spend bitcoin in need of furniture and foods. Please Cheesy
Hello friend, you ask a two question then you would like to answer it to compare it yourself, am I correct? First question, how can bitcoin help you with your daily life? Bitcoin helps me for my daily life is to sustain me a food, clothes, appliances, and etc. to let me still alive, maybe I can't live without bitcoin because it is the only way to make money for now, I don't have a job. Second question, how can will you spend bitcoin? I'll spend for only need on this decrease the chance of money lost or bankrupt. That's all because I'm thinking about my future.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:10:53 PM

I can't say yes or even no for now. But i think bitcoin help to other users here maybe. If i have enough bitcoin and change it to money well thats the time that bitcoin wil help me in simple ways. For me bitcoin won't help the life of the users in daily needs but suddenly  if i have a 10BTC or more than of it well that's the time i would i say that bitcoin really a great help in my daily life.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:23:19 PM

Yes bitcoin helps me daily. It creates and easier way to get paid. It is also easier to find jobs because of it. It is strong and I can spent it in so many places. If you want to buy some furniture and food why not sell the btc to a local trader for fiat in your local currency ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:42:18 PM

Surely bitcoin help me in daily life.all of BITCOIN i have earned by freelancing ,i sell them near to my friends  for local curency . i used those money for buying my book,pen and my daily needed things. sometimes i used BTC for top up my sim card and sometimes i have brought VPN,VPS and many more online based Tools.

bitcoin is blessed near to me.
It's changed my life
btc4peace

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:57:32 PM

Yea, I live off of it now.  Quit my job at Goodwill where I barely made ends meet.  I'll be a month ahead on rent now!  Funny thing is, all I did was make a plan and did it.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:01:49 PM

Bitcoin has really helped me in meeting needs because I see its earning as a way to earn a decent passive income which does not affect my normal work and even give me the flexibility of surfing online to know more, meet people and funny enough I do all these things normally but now, I now make some extra income from it. I now enjoy browsing more...
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:07:37 PM

Hello, Lot of good question. Bitcoin helps you with your daily life in many ways. Example, You can buy Domain, Hosting, and Many useful things in online.
Actually, nobody shares their income report.
I exchange BTC to my on currency than I spend it on my needs.

You Also exchange BTC to your currency then you will spend it on your needs.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

I can't say yes or even no for now. But i think bitcoin help to other users here maybe. If i have enough bitcoin and change it to money well thats the time that bitcoin wil help me in simple ways. For me bitcoin won't help the life of the users in daily needs but suddenly  if i have a 10BTC or more than of it well that's the time i would i say that bitcoin really a great help in my daily life.
but i am 100 % sure that bitcoin is really helpful for me in daily needs, i am making good money in investing bitcoin in alt coins which really help me in completing my daily needs and that is the reason that i consider bitcoin as my secondary source of income.
canah17 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:22:47 PM

I personally use some of the Bitcoin I have to buy some cheap food here and there, something like a few bowls of ramen noodles or whatever. it doesn't really help pay for a ton of my food, but it does help to supplement some of the money I would be spending on food otherwise. If I stopped eating everything but ramen then it might be possible for Bitcoin to pay for all of my food weekly.

I read your qoute its really amazing that you can buy ramen you're one lucky guy here in my country you can't really spend bitcoin it hasn't been approve yet this is the only thing that i can earn from and i really want to eat some of the delicious foods that i want to buy and eat how did the store take it? how can they actually have that bitcoin thing in your country they have a machine or technology to have that bitcoin i can't really imagine because i haven't tried that thing yet paying bitcoin and such but never the less i want to try it in my country too and have delicious foods to eat Cheesy
canah17 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:22:08 PM

For online purchase you can easily use your bitcoin on different shopping sites available on internet. On these shops you can pay directly with bitcoin but if you want to use your bitcoin in your local stores then you will need to get a bitcoin debit card and have to use it on shops which accept debit card payment and on ATM to withdraw cash and use them.

Hey? i have read your reply but how can i get a debit card? and how can i withdraw my bitcoin or cash out my bitcoin in the real world because i have spent so many bitcoin here in the internet but still i need to buy some foods because i really need them and this is the only thing that i can earn from i don't have a job yet but this time i will find one but its hard i don't have the skill but when im in the internet i can be great i love the internet but i need to find something that i can cash out my money in local store they don't really accept bitcoin i am waiting for the approval in my country that they will accept bitcoin as a payment
Wolfline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:23:56 AM

my weekly earning of bitcoin is about 0.02btc which is not even less according to my weekly spent money . i uses my bitcoin to the investment with my some tradet friends and the profit is cash out as in local currency in my saving bank from trader friends .
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:33:13 AM

I don't know if it could be considered a daily need by most people, but for me personally, playing online poker is a frequent pastime of mine and bitcoin definitely helps me with my needs in that department.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:47:01 AM

Daily expenses, well yes most of the time. I cash out a small sum every week of my profits in trades, gambling and signature campaign and I use that money to help me get by every day of the week. So far, it has done me good and it helped me a lot in terms of controlling my expense. Aside from that, I also have an instant investment and savings, all-in-one, I should say.

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:03:02 AM

Bitcoin helped me a lot in some though life situations when I was lacking money. I can use it to pay some bills and everyday stuff in supermarket (with my Bitcoin debit card) or I can change it for fiat if I need cash. So that I can say that it has important role in my life.
Actually it could really help  us regarding  on  financial problems  not  on  big ones  but  on  small  ones  but still  its  really  helpful though. As  you said   in terms   of  emergencies we could able to get bitcoin  if we  lack  money and  im  thankful    to bitcoin  regarding with this. We are here on this  forum  because we  love to earn  money on the form  of  bitcoin. It may  not   help  us  on daily basis  but  it  patches  up somehow.

It really helps a lot in my life daily needs, aside of my current job i managed to have this btc as an extra income which i added to my expences. Right now i am learning altcoins in order to gain additional profits which trading is the best investment to do with btc as well as altcoins is involved.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:11:05 AM

Bitcoin helped me a lot in some though life situations when I was lacking money. I can use it to pay some bills and everyday stuff in supermarket (with my Bitcoin debit card) or I can change it for fiat if I need cash. So that I can say that it has important role in my life.
Actually it could really help  us regarding  on  financial problems  not  on  big ones  but  on  small  ones  but still  its  really  helpful though. As  you said   in terms   of  emergencies we could able to get bitcoin  if we  lack  money and  im  thankful    to bitcoin  regarding with this. We are here on this  forum  because we  love to earn  money on the form  of  bitcoin. It may  not   help  us  on daily basis  but  it  patches  up somehow.

It really helps a lot in my life daily needs, aside of my current job i managed to have this btc as an extra income which i added to my expences. Right now i am learning altcoins in order to gain additional profits which trading is the best investment to do with btc as well as altcoins is involved.

Most of the users who earn bitcoin really gets the good amount to spend at least on few bills. Before entering into trading be prepared as trading btc to altcoins is profitable but needs to learn more. Initially try  btc to fiat and later on getting some experience move to altcoins trading which seems to be effective.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:25:05 AM

For online purchase you can easily use your bitcoin on different shopping sites available on internet. On these shops you can pay directly with bitcoin but if you want to use your bitcoin in your local stores then you will need to get a bitcoin debit card and have to use it on shops which accept debit card payment and on ATM to withdraw cash and use them.

Hey? i have read your reply but how can i get a debit card? and how can i withdraw my bitcoin or cash out my bitcoin in the real world because i have spent so many bitcoin here in the internet but still i need to buy some foods because i really need them and this is the only thing that i can earn from i don't have a job yet but this time i will find one but its hard i don't have the skill but when im in the internet i can be great i love the internet but i need to find something that i can cash out my money in local store they don't really accept bitcoin i am waiting for the approval in my country that they will accept bitcoin as a payment

Waiting for local stores to accept bitcoin as payment? Then you'll be waiting for a long time. I've heard that there are companies that make bitcoin debit card but I don't know if it would be available in your country and I really think that using an actual ATM card is better. You can use any local exchange website and then cash out your bitcoin in fiat using your ATM card. It's really easy to do and it's quite fast.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:53:09 AM

Waiting for local stores to accept bitcoin as payment? Then you'll be waiting for a long time. I've heard that there are companies that make bitcoin debit card but I don't know if it would be available in your country and I really think that using an actual ATM card is better. You can use any local exchange website and then cash out your bitcoin in fiat using your ATM card. It's really easy to do and it's quite fast.
its something that we can't predict yet making bitcoin for payment process in our local market but for sure if adoption will be made
from time to time those local store will acknowledge it and make their moves bitcoin will make it just needed some time.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:07:49 AM

its something that we can't predict yet making bitcoin for payment process in our local market but for sure if adoption will be made
from time to time those local store will acknowledge it and make their moves bitcoin will make it just needed some time.
For the guy who do not know how to convert there Fiat currency, There are Bitcoin wallets in which have options to convert your Bitcoins into Fiat for your convenience, My suggestion is look for your local wallet provider so that you can easily change your Bitcoin to Fiat as fast and easy as possible. You don't need any kind of Debit Card to cash out your Bitcoin to real money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: