Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In India? Make an Easy $50 - Potential $1000+ Monthly  (Read 743 times)
jstark (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:07:14 PM

If you are India and Have a credit card this is an easy change to make $50.

I have a Bill for a India Service that I need an Indian Credit/Debit Card to Pay for. If I use an American card the account will be shut down. The Bill is about $300-$350.

What you need:
1. Credit/Debit Card with a Balance of $350~
2. To be From India

What we will Do is:

1. Before the 1st of October: I send the Bill amount + $50 to an Escrow Service (BTC) Using a trusted Escrow on bitcointalk
2. On the 1st of October we will recieve an invoice for the services (which will be billed from the account on the 2nd or 3rd)
3. On the 1st/2nd You will Login to the platform that we pay for, you will add your card, And once it is billed you will remove the card (so no more charges will ever occur)
4. BTC is released from Escrow and you made an easy $50.

If this works out well we may have a chance for you to make $1000-1500 Doing this on multiple accounts for us (You would need a unique debit/credit card).

This may sound strange but is all 100% legit, we really need someone from India who can pay these bills for us as we do not have proper payment sources for this.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:13:51 PM

What we will Do is:

1. Before the 1st of October: I send the Bill amount + $50 to an Escrow Service (BTC) Using a trusted Escrow on bitcointalk
2. On the 1st of October we will recieve an invoice for the services (which will be billed from the account on the 2nd or 3rd)
3. On the 1st/2nd You will Login to the platform that we pay for, you will add your card, And once it is billed you will remove the card (so no more charges will ever occur)
4. BTC is released from Escrow and you made an easy $50.
What kinda service? I can smell foul play here...

jstark (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:15:52 PM

I want to add that this is for AWS (Amazon web services) You can verify that their invoicing works on a 30 Day basis - And is billed on the following 2nd/3rd - There is no change for us to take advantage of you, we simply want to pay our bill. You will be able to login, and see the balance, add the card, and remove it.

If you are someone who has $1000-2000 in the bank to pay these bills for us. We will need to do a lot more next month. And you could make a lot more money.

Please only Contact me if you are very serious about this opportunity. Hoping to work with those that have a established reputation here.

And Yes I know I don't have much of a reputation on this forum, But that should change soon, and using an escrow service should mitigate all risk for you. 
jstark (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:21:58 PM

No foul Play. I can assure you. We are Paying via BTC so there is little risk for the other party. And If you familiarize yourself with AWS billing procedures (Day 1-30 - Billed on 2nd/3rd - Then we remove the card after that) you can see there is no risk for either party (unless the person with a card charges back - In which case i'm screwed so hoping to deal with reputable members here)
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:25:38 PM

I want to add that this is for AWS (Amazon web services) You can verify that their invoicing works on a 30 Day basis - And is billed on the following 2nd/3rd - There is no change for us to take advantage of you, we simply want to pay our bill. You will be able to login, and see the balance, add the card, and remove it.
What would be run on those AWS instances? Any illegal website?

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:27:18 PM

Will they have to login to your account on amazon, then you will also be able to login at the same time and you will see his/her data of card and will steal his data. Anyone who will try to add their card at that place will lose their money in that card. Try to get your own card and do your job yourself. that is easy with virtual credit cards.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:36:58 PM

What would be run on those AWS instances? Any illegal website?

This is the main concern. If it is some deepweb or bot network the police will only have your creditcard details as evidence. To make it worse you have to proof it wasn't you.
Perhaps op should be more transparent and offer the party that helps him infomartion about him/herself.

jstark (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:40:21 PM

No nothing Illegal I can guarantee that.

Easy Money Here. I'm upping the Ante to $100 because I really need to find someone.

If you are overly concerned you can cancel your card right after the charge.

In regards to the VCC, does anyone know where I can just get an India Prepaid Card or something of the sort?
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:43:55 PM

Go to marketplace discussion section and there on exchange board you will find a number of exchanges and wallets providing their bitcoin virtual credit cards. ask them you will get one with cheap price and use it for what you want. By the way how you came here for the card? are you really a newbie or you have created a new account for that purpose?
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:54:24 PM

Easy Money Here. I'm upping the Ante to $100 because I really need to find someone.

In regards to the VCC, does anyone know where I can just get an India Prepaid Card or something of the sort?
I checked the AWS site, but could not find any special offer to Indian Credit Card holders. Could u please point me to the exact offer u r trying to avail?

HarryKPeters

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:11:05 PM

Most parties require a passport. So best if you do it the legal/correct way and use your own details/ country.
This setup itself sounds fishy. Eventhough you may have good intentions.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:19:19 PM

I could help you with this if it is legal and for that I wont take your word.I need to check on my own if it is legal of not

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
jstark (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:37:09 PM

I can understand why it seems fishy. It is easy money though, and those that serious msg me and I will explain. Thanks Guys

I checked the AWS site, but could not find any special offer to Indian Credit Card holders. Could u please point me to the exact offer u r trying to avail?

There isn't a Program, through experience we know that india accounts will get shut down if we run a USA card on it. We have important assets on these accounts that we cannot lose.  If you are serious please let me now I can explain more.

I could help you with this if it is legal and for that I wont take your word.I need to check on my own if it is legal of not

Glad to hear! I can explain it to you so that you understand the situation. Want to PM me your skype?
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:45:35 AM

There isn't a Program, through experience we know that india accounts will get shut down if we run a USA card on it. We have important assets on these accounts that we cannot lose.  If you are serious please let me now I can explain more.

Ha ha really fishy, am using aws for more than 4 years i have switched 4 cards till now. 2 from me(India) 1 from a friend in new Zealand and other one from USA.

All three were used at least for 5 months, Still my account in aws is running good. Explain here clearly what your intentions are, If you have a good one. And why are you in a hurry posting this at the last moment when only a day is left.

I don't want any pm from you because i doesn't have patience or knowledge to check whether you statement is true, so reply here
jstark (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:40:12 PM

Ha ha really fishy, am using aws for more than 4 years i have switched 4 cards till now. 2 from me(India) 1 from a friend in new Zealand and other one from USA.

All three were used at least for 5 months, Still my account in aws is running good. Explain here clearly what your intentions are, If you have a good one. And why are you in a hurry posting this at the last moment when only a day is left.

I don't want any pm from you because i doesn't have patience or knowledge to check whether you statement is true, so reply here

Really?
I very much appreciate the insight, maybe I am being paranoid. We have assets on this account we are worried will be locked.
You have an India account that you have put a NZ card on? Did you have to put in a billing address? No lockout/Verification issues?
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:22:45 PM

Hello sir I am living in India.I can do this job of your.Can I pay via my online bank account?

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:31:55 AM

This is extremely dangerous. I would not follow up on this deal. OP can:

- More easily than not simply upgrade his plan and force you to pay and run.

- So something illegal on the instance and force you to pay fines

Ask OP for SSH access and log all his activities would be your best bet. This is only viable if you're familiar with AWS.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
jstark (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:21:37 AM

No you can't just run charges up on AWS. Its all post pay. We are invoiced each month and we pay it on the 2nd/3rd.
And sure I can do illegal things, but i'm not.
ThinkBig

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:48:08 AM

are you accept other country ?
HarryKPeters

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:54:51 AM

No you can't just run charges up on AWS. Its all post pay. We are invoiced each month and we pay it on the 2nd/3rd.
And sure I can do illegal things, but i'm not.

You are not? Then explain this. It will makes things way easier for you.
Normal US/EU - Normal India account = 50 USD?

No... just no.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: