Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Import/Sweep Key option no longer available on Blockchain.info!!!!! Help  (Read 752 times)
badboyrazor (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:20:58 AM

I just recently logged back into my blockchain.info account. I have a paper wallet. I want to sweep my private key into my block chain account like I always did in the past. On their website, there is no option to do so anymore!!! Does anyone know how I can do this without having to download their app?

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:24:16 AM

I just recently logged back into my blockchain.info account. I have a paper wallet. I want to sweep my private key into my block chain account like I always did in the past. On their website, there is no option to do so anymore!!! Does anyone know how I can do this without having to download their app?

There is.

On the left side of the screen:

Click on settings

Then click on adresses

Now look you should see:  Imported Addresses (0 BTC)
 and to the right of that a button that says Manage Addresses

Click that and you can enter your private key in a text box and I think there is also a button for a QR code scanner.

Hope it helps.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:05:12 AM

It is simply the new UI update. If you're missing something that was in the previous version, contact support. However for this issue, there's an existing function, as shown above.

Now is a good time to lock this thread. Click "Lock thread" on the bottom left of the page.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║