Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: President Duterte likens Jews to drug-addicts who deserve to be exterminated  (Read 2135 times)
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:01:04 PM

After he's done with the criminals he will turn his attention to dissidents, then opposition, then he will start to do ethnic cleansing (genocide) against non Filipinos. This guy is dangerous. He's insane and a dictator as well. You guys think this is the answer, tell me in a few years what you think when your all living in fear of the gestapo.

Haha you are in wrong perception man. War on drugs is not just by killing a person. This man count the people who surrendered in drugs not killed by cops and vigilante killings which the human rights group raise this hypocrites statement as extrajudicial killings. Did you know that 700,000 people who surrender in his government in war on drugs in just 100 days. So dont fool yourself. This man creates discipline to his country. The streets are clean now, the employee are now approachable and all of the department are well organized. There are many programs for the poverty ongoing. The infrastures is ongoing. The traffic creates solution. And the anti corruption which is FOI bill signed by him. So what else you said about him? You dont see this right so dont fool on medias imagination.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:14:18 AM

After he's done with the criminals he will turn his attention to dissidents, then opposition, then he will start to do ethnic cleansing (genocide) against non Filipinos. This guy is dangerous. He's insane and a dictator as well. You guys think this is the answer, tell me in a few years what you think when your all living in fear of the gestapo.

Haha you are in wrong perception man. War on drugs is not just by killing a person. This man count the people who surrendered in drugs not killed by cops and vigilante killings which the human rights group raise this hypocrites statement as extrajudicial killings. Did you know that 700,000 people who surrender in his government in war on drugs in just 100 days. So dont fool yourself. This man creates discipline to his country. The streets are clean now, the employee are now approachable and all of the department are well organized. There are many programs for the poverty ongoing. The infrastures is ongoing. The traffic creates solution. And the anti corruption which is FOI bill signed by him. So what else you said about him? You dont see this right so dont fool on medias imagination.

I certainly hope your right, I have friends that live in the Philippines and I wouldn't want to see that country go into a dictatorship or turn to communism to appease his new friends, the Chinese and Russians.

Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:30:22 AM

I certainly hope your right, I have friends that live in the Philippines and I wouldn't want to see that country go into a dictatorship or turn to communism to appease his new friends, the Chinese and Russians.

Yes we are not blind after all why the administration is now in transparency this means that all their moves are now we see because of FOI that is why there is always a debate regarding to what is issue now. According to china and russia. He is balancing the situation in territorial dispute because there where the start of ww3 and the battlefield is in our country. After all Duterte all wants in russia and china is the economic gain of our government. We want to explore something in different country to grow our environment. You know US is our childhood friend so it will never to cut ties US-PH permanently give some time of president. He knows what his doing.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 02:47:18 AM

the media just want money and they will publish whatever grabs attention to thier headlines.

no wonder Duterte despises those media men who ask him about the media being shot and killed. he once replied that those corrupt media should not expect help from him.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:40:29 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 05:08:22 AM by popcorn1

To you mr Duterte stop killing drug dealers and takers..I have a much better plan for them Wink..

Give them 15 years in jail.. Or if they do 5 years hard labour they can get free..
Build your roads motor ways with these prisoners..
From the roads build your homes and create a home for your people..
Then the drug dealers and takers have give something back to it's country for there wrong doing..
IT'S FREE LABOUR..SLAVES  Wink..No good dead no free labour to build your nation..
It's the fucking poverty that's why they are into drugs..
use your brain you thick twat stupid mother fucker BUILD YOUR COUNTRY DAFT TWAT..

I thought i would speak like this to your leader it seems he understands better when we swear..

Why am i concerned?..On me mothers side my gran mothers father was full filipino..
And your killing my distant people ..I am British and we civilised the world  Wink..
My fathers side been in the uk for hundreds and hundreds of years..

use these drug dealers and takers as free workers to build your nation Wink..
10 years for the dealers and 4 years for the takers..Then if they refuse kill them..
No i would rather you just throw them in jail but if your going to kill them anyway at least give them a chance to repay your country back instead of just killing them..

So what do you think you jungle mad arses..Not raciest my great gran dad filipino remember..
I speak the truth..

NO MORE KILLING  Wink..Be civilised  Wink..Show your people you have mercy..

My gran mother was catholic and if you change your country to Islam ..Your finished..
So be warned and it's no joke Angry...You make sure it stays a that way Christians..

Even i will have no feelings for your country if you change to islam  Angry..
SO DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE..If you want to change to atheism that's fine .ISLAM YOUR DEAD Cheesy
My gran would haunt you all she half filipino Catholic so must of got it from her father..
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:11:05 AM

To you mr Duterte stop killing drug dealers and takers..I have a much better plan for them Wink..

Give them 15 years in jail.. Or if they do 5 years hard labour they can get free..
Then the drug dealers and takers have give something back to it's country for there wrong doing..
IT'S FREE LABOUR..SLAVES  Wink..No good dead no free labour to build your nation..
use your brain you thick twat stupid mother fucker BUILD YOUR COUNTRY DAFT TWAT..

I thought i would speak like this to your leader it seems he understands better when we swear..

Why am i concerned?..On me mothers side my gran mothers father was full filipino..
And your killing my distant people ..I am British and we civilised the world  Wink..

10 years for the dealers and 4 years for the takers..Then if they refuse kill them..
No i would rather you just throw them in jail but if your going to kill them anyway at least give them a chance to repay your country back instead of just killing them..

So what do you think you jungle mad arses..Not raciest my great gran dad filipino remember..
I speak the truth..

My gran mother was catholic and if you change your country to Islam ..Your finished..
So be warned and it's no joke Angry...You make sure it stays a that way Christians..

Even i will have no feelings for your country if you change to islam  Angry..
SO DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE..If you want to change to atheism that's fine .ISLAM YOUR DEAD Cheesy
My gran would haunt you all she half filipino Catholic so must of got it from her father..

In case of your idea its not applicable in the philippines because the criminals here are notorious because of drugs. Did you know that criminals in the philippines raped 5 years old children, even carabao raped them haha. The laglag bala scandal in Airport. The colorum ban in manila which the target victims are the lady being raped, holdup and killed after they get what theyre want. So you think that your idea is good. That is why all filipinos like the president of the philippines.
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:32:03 AM

the media just want money and they will publish whatever grabs attention to thier headlines.

no wonder Duterte despises those media men who ask him about the media being shot and killed. he once replied that those corrupt media should not expect help from him.

Yes I also agree to you this media know about adverstisement in social media they earn money through traffic by there advertisement using. There blogs share, likes and comment by facebook give them a huge money. That they are happy to create more controversial issue because they know that the president of the philippines is popular all over the world.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:33:44 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 06:45:41 AM by popcorn1

I speak the truth..

In case of your idea its not applicable in the philippines because the criminals here are notorious because of drugs. Did you know that criminals in the philippines raped 5 years old children, even carabao raped them haha. The laglag bala scandal in Airport. The colorum ban in manila which the target victims are the lady being raped, holdup and killed after they get what theyre want. So you think that your idea is good. That is why all filipinos like the president of the philippines.
The Catholic Church Sex Abuse Cover Up Is Only Getting Worse - with ...
Video for vicar pedo▶ 23:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Dn8n4TVaQ

You see not just drugs is a problem to children and Islam if a child bleeds she ready for sex so they don't care about children they sleep with them anyways..

Now i am your neighbour and i am poor..What if i go in your house steal your money and kill you and say he was selling drugs to my daughter and he tried to get her in bed..

Your president will say it's ok kill some more if you like..
Court of law so this does not happen the only way..Not right to kill people without court of law..
Any tom dick and harry can go and kill..
So you just created GANG SQUAD MURDERER'S and that's there drug..To kill drug dealers and how many actually are?..Anyone can be killed no justice..

Like someone on here said HITLER was good at first to the Germans..
In fact he was still good to the Germans till the very end only because they lost..
The Germans all still loved Hitler..
SO you thank Britain for saving the world..You be dead if Germany won..
Only be white people left on this planet if Hitler won

One name on here comes to mind who be happy Cheesy..

How do you trade with a murderer?..He as killed many many people and i wonder if some he killed was just lets say for calling him a name?..OH BOY you will be sorry..

So you all best hope he dies in the next 5 to 10 years or your country is in shit..
Never give your leader the right to kill your own people only a court of law..Justice..

Achargeturry78

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:44:09 AM

I speak the truth..

The Catholic Church Sex Abuse Cover Up Is Only Getting Worse - with ...
Video for vicar pedo▶ 23:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Dn8n4TVaQ

You see not just drugs is a problem to children and Islam if a child bleeds she ready for sex so they don't care about children they sleep with them anyways..

Now i am your neighbour and i am poor..What if i go in your house steal your money and kill you and say he was selling drugs to my daughter and he tried to get her in bed..

Your president will say it's ok kill some more if you like..
Court of law so this does not happen the only way..Not right to kill people without court of law..
Any tom dick and harry can go and kill..
So you just created GANG SQUAD MURDERER'S and that's there drug..To kill drug dealers and how many actually are?..Anyone can be killed no justice..

Like someone on here said HITLER was good at first to the Germans..
In fact he was still good to the Germans till the very end only because they lost..
The Germans all still loved Hitler..
SO you thank Britain for saving the world..You be dead if Germany won..
Only be white people left on this planet if Hitler won

One name on here comes to mind who be happy Cheesy..

You dont get my point bro. The war on drugs is not just all about killings. Did you know that 700,000 drug dependents surredered to the police man in just 100 days and only 1000+ being killed by police man. If you give them a percentage this being killed is not going up to 1%  all over the drug dependents who surrender because the 1% of 700,000 is 7,000. So in this statistic you will notice that the human rights group are all exaggerated by the so called extrajudicial killings it is news hyips only. Filipino are not dumb to know what is true or not.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:54:38 AM

No you don't get it my friend..He can become a dictator  Wink..
Never give your leader the right to kill it's own people..

The fear is that the Philippines has slipped into an era of the death squad. The situation is unlikely to have been helped by the president’s own words and allegations made against him. Last week Duterte, after citing Hitler and the Holocaust, said he would happily “slaughter” three million drug addicts.

That was preceded by a revealing testimony at an ongoing senate inquiry last month, where a self-confessed assassin testified that Duterte, in his previous incarnation as the longtime mayor of the city of Davao, had ordered the killing of criminals and his opponents – and in one case even personally “finished off” an employee from the justice department with a sub-machine gun.

Enjoy your leader Shocked Shocked
Achargeturry78

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:28:11 PM

No you don't get it my friend..He can become a dictator  Wink..

The fear is that the Philippines has slipped into an era of the death squad. The situation is unlikely to have been helped by the president’s own words and allegations made against him. Last week Duterte, after citing Hitler and the Holocaust, said he would happily “slaughter” three million drug addicts.

That was preceded by a revealing testimony at an ongoing senate inquiry last month, where a self-confessed assassin testified that Duterte, in his previous incarnation as the longtime mayor of the city of Davao, had ordered the killing of criminals and his opponents – and in one case even personally “finished off” an employee from the justice department with a sub-machine gun.

You are wrong again. This man never love to kill person. This man is just doing his job to survive this country for so many sins in life. Did you watch his statements. It pains him to kill a person specially a filipino people but he dont choice. To bring the back the peace and order. You need to do what is right to save is what is left. If you see him you will know that he has a goodheart a clear heart either. He has a sense of humor that the government official dont have. Why we laugh for every of presscon. He is telling a story when he was kid or something happen in him in the past. Watch him in youtube for the very start and you will see what i see in him. The filipino people will save this man if make a dictatorwe will save him just he do to us to save us in sins.

Take note this matobato is credible in his allegation watch the senate hearing and you will laugh of his allegation it is only hearsay necause many oligarchs hates him.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:15:10 PM

So what? what duterte is doing works. he was formerly mayor of davao one of the most violent municipalities in Philippines and turned it into one of the safest using this policy.

Lier :3

He is not lying. He is telling the truth Davao City now is one of the most safest city all over the world. Why? It is happen because Davaeonos is right thinking filipinos unlike people in manila some of them have the attitude of crab mentality.

I have lived in Davao since 1994, and I can say for sure that zenitzz is correct.

One of the stories back in the 1990s, was he personally used to bring the criminals up in a helicopter and hang them out holding their shirt before letting go.

I was told by my gf in 1994 (who became my ex-wife by now), that there used to be machine gun war all around the outskirts of Davao where she was from (and where I live now in a top class subdivision that was built here in the late 1990s).

Some of you in the West have lived sheltered lives and don't understand the harsh realities of life. But you all in Europe are going back into the war cycle again.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:15:38 PM

No you don't get it my friend..He can become a dictator  Wink..

You are wrong again. This man never love to kill person. This man is just doing his job to survive this country for so many sins in life. Did you watch his statements. It pains him to kill a person specially a filipino people but he dont choice. To bring the back the peace and order. You need to do what is right to save is what is left. If you see him you will know that he has a goodheart a clear heart either. He has a sense of humor that the government official dont have. Why we laugh for every of presscon. He is telling a story when he was kid or something happen in him in the past. Watch him in youtube for the very start and you will see what i see in him. The filipino people will save this man if make a dictatorwe will save him just he do to us to save us in sins
Every politician starts with "good intentions, serve the country". The justice system exists for a reason, it's not only to create jobs. It's beyond ridiculous to not have a justice system. People should go on trial before "punished".

Now he can execute anyone he wants. Put drugs in the apartment of political opponents, doctors, scientists, anyone he does not like. You can say anything you want, you can't convince us that not having a justice system is a good idea.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:11:00 PM

after hearing that statements there are so many people who criticize him what should we expect even after the election there are already critics and anti-duterte . and everything he have said is a big deal for the yellowtards and even those idiot around the Philippines also the media is the reason why people always leads to misinterpretation on everything that the president have stated .
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:08:59 AM

I don't get it, for years drug pushers were terrorizing and raping people and the outside world looked the other way.

Finally there is a President who is actively working to clean up his country and the whole world is complaining and accusing him of being a Jew-hater when the Jews in his country are extremely few.

Now this is what I call first class hypocrisy.
Achargeturry78

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:25:05 AM

I don't get it, for years drug pushers were terrorizing and raping people and the outside world looked the other way.

Finally there is a President who is actively working to clean up his country and the whole world is complaining and accusing him of being a Jew-hater when the Jews in his country are extremely few.

All I can say is he is the medicine of this country. Without him filipino people will be blind forever. Its filipino who wants change that is why filipino choos the hard path to see the real paradise that filipino wants. I wish filipino will succeed in the future.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 11:45:20 AM

Majority of the people here in the philippines supports him and yet majority of the media don't but perhaps because they write something different just so their newspapers and websites gets more traffic. its always jsut money for the people but NOT DUTERTE.

You will struggle to find someone here in the Philippines who has a bad mouth against him except de lima whos got a crush on him.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:43:55 PM

So what? what duterte is doing works. he was formerly mayor of davao one of the most violent municipalities in Philippines and turned it into one of the safest using this policy.

Lier :3

He is not lying. He is telling the truth Davao City now is one of the most safest city all over the world. Why? It is happen because Davaeonos is right thinking filipinos unlike people in manila some of them have the attitude of crab mentality.

I have lived in Davao since 1994, and I can say for sure that zenitzz is correct.

One of the stories back in the 1990s, was he personally used to bring the criminals up in a helicopter and hang them out holding their shirt before letting go.

I was told by my gf in 1994 (who became my ex-wife by now), that there used to be machine gun war all around the outskirts of Davao where she was from (and where I live now in a top class subdivision that was built here in the late 1990s).

Some of you in the West have lived sheltered lives and don't understand the harsh realities of life. But you all in Europe are going back into the war cycle again.

The narrative until now was that dutert magicaly managed to make davao the safest city in the world based on numbeo or whatever that site is called.
This is total bullshit and you can look up the criminal statistics from the PNP.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:11:06 PM

This is total bullshit and you can look up the criminal statistics from the PNP.

I lived in Davao since 1994 and have been all over the Philippines, so I can tell you factually that your statistics are bullshit. Davao is one of the best organized and least crime cities in the Philippines, if not the best. Many foreigners don't like it here because it is so boring, without the rampant nightlife and prostitution of Thailand or Angeles City.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:28:22 PM

I lived in Davao since 1994 and have been all over the Philippines, so I can tell you factually that your statistics are bullshit. Davao is one of the best organized and least crime cities in the Philippines, if not the best. Many foreigners don't like it here because it is so boring, without the rampant nightlife and prostitution of Thailand or Angeles City.

PNP stands for the Philippine National Police.
Of course i will take it back if the statistics from your .gov and police is faked and wrong for the worst (usually you fake something to stand in a better light though).

So can you post me some statistics that really show davao is the safest city in the phillipines? (I think we agree that davao is not the safest city in the world right?)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌