Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: which way among following is most easy to make money  (Voting closed: October 05, 2016, 03:00:40 PM)
Gambling/betting - 2 (66.7%)
Becoming bookie/accepting bets - 0 (0%)
affiliate/getting players to bookmaker - 1 (33.3%)
marketing and selling sports betting software to bookmaker(0 investment) - 0 (0%)
creating sports betting software and selling it - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: gamble and money  (Read 418 times)
robunlal (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:00:40 PM

if you think option 4 is correct contact me via email shakuna37@gmail.com
if you think option 2 is correct which needs investment of 1k$ and you wish to go ahead with it then also contact me at shakuna37@gmail.com and i will help you
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 03:10:53 PM

The most profitable one is option 3. Affiliate can make a lot from commission if you are able to market it to the proper audience. Also marketing it on your own website or blog is a good way of making some cash from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
social crypto coin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:34:46 PM

you want selling software
betting sport arbitrage, if yes how much price, and profitable or not
how long you use software how much in your take profit
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:08:44 PM

If you ask which is the easiest method of making money, i will say that is gambling. Why ? Because you just only need to put your money into the games which you want to bet and wait for the result. If you win, you earn a lot of money, if you lose, money will go away.  So gambling is easiest, but it depends on how lucky you are. Anyway, i am not suggest gambling
Regards
nealvanessa990

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:37:09 PM

I think option 2 is correct for me but you said needs investment of 1k$.can you please send me details and how you can help me with this option.I am really interested to be a bookie/accepting bets.waiting for your pm.thanks
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:58:48 PM

gambling and betting is the easiest way to get money, only a few steps involved deposit then bet and cash out winning, but vice versa could happen deposit then bet and loose all your winning.

if you think option 4 is correct contact me via email shakuna37@gmail.com
if you think option 2 is correct which needs investment of 1k$ and you wish to go ahead with it then also contact me at shakuna37@gmail.com and i will help you

what are you trying to do? If i select option 2 and mail you with my bitcoin address will you send $1k to my address immediately so that i can start accepting bets. you may just send some link to buy guide to be successful broker

you have created this topic just collect some email and other personal data along with selling some crappy shit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: