Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking About Mining  (Read 318 times)
QuestCS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:06:21 PM

I wonder if I should start mining I just bought a brand new GTX 1080, but heard this is a terrible way to mine BTC. But if ESEA was making money mining on peoples PC's why cant I.
Thanks for the help

#First Post
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:09:14 PM

I wonder if I should start mining I just bought a brand new GTX 1080, but heard this is a terrible way to mine BTC. But if ESEA was making money mining on peoples PC's why cant I.
Thanks for the help

#First Post

You could move this thread to the altcoin mining section. Mining bitcoin with a gpu is like flushing money down the toilet, but mining certain altcoins with your gpu might work if you have a good electricity rate.

If you move this thread to the altcoin mining section, you might get the help you need Smiley

QuestCS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:12:21 PM

Thanks for the help

#First Post

You could move this thread to the altcoin mining section. Mining bitcoin with a gpu is like flushing money down the toilet, but mining certain altcoins with your gpu might work if you have a good electricity rate.

If you move this thread to the altcoin mining section, you might get the help you need Smiley

Don't know how to do that plz teach me thanks for the reply
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:14:23 PM

There should be a move topic link in the left bottom corner of the page... If you click it, you should be able to move the topic.
Or, you could lock this one, and open a new one in the altcoin mining subforum Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: