Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★Scrape/Extract Data From Websites★☆★  (Read 428 times)
ahmedjamal1998 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:51:57 PM

Hi.

Today, massive amounts are needed by each and every one of us. But when it comes to scraping this info, we find it a very time-consuming job.

So, here is where I offer you the ability to scrape HUGE amounts of data for a simple price.

Just tell me what table/page/form you want to extract and I'll send you in the form of an excel file.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED !

Throughout the years experiencing imacros and other tools, I gained various techniques on how to collect data in an organized manner.

So, If you have data that needs to be scraped and saved into an Excel (.csv) file , Message me at once and forget about all the tiring work and boring tasks (YOU JUST HAVE TO RELAX !)

Regards
--Ahmed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:27:08 AM

Ok let's say I want to retrieve a simple number from a site, and this info is retrieved on-demand. How much will this cost, and if possible, how much for a json output?

How are you retreiving the info? The information displayed is loaded after the HTML, so in essence using Google spreadsheet's XML function won't work. You'll have to use full page scraping.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
ahmedjamal1998 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 06:18:00 PM

Ok let's say I want to retrieve a simple number from a site, and this info is retrieved on-demand. How much will this cost, and if possible, how much for a json output?

How are you retreiving the info? The information displayed is loaded after the HTML, so in essence using Google spreadsheet's XML function won't work. You'll have to use full page scraping.

Can you give me the url to have a look ?
You mean full page scraping then looking for div/span classes ? Still possible.

sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:26:53 AM

Great , you can use imacro which is very nice for scrapping
ahmedjamal1998 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 07:34:11 AM

Great , you can use imacro which is very nice for scrapping

You have been reported to the manager of Coinmixer.se campaign for spamming.

Good Luck Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: