Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need paypal partner with website like all2gold.com for received payments  (Read 394 times)
ryanzac (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:53:35 PM

hello guys

I need an partner whose got website like all2gold.com and they already selling digital goods or can create new website and accept web payments via paypal on website

example websites like below

all2gold.com

or

bunnycredits.com

I will ask my clients to pay via your website and then you can cash out funds to your bank and pay back me btc or perfect money funds

can pay you 10% as your profit for each and every transfer goes to you via website

anyone willing to become partner just private message on this forum with your skype icq messenger id and email address

escrow welcome or some security deposit preferred to submit in escrow before start receiving payments

thanks
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:19:37 PM

What if your customers reverse the payment for some reason after some time? That means will you be waiting for 180 days to collect your portion after the transaction? Because if someone reverses the transaction escrow can't help you on this part so it is not a good deal for a safty reason.
ryanzac (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:05:39 AM

thanks for reply back

I am selling stuff from year and still not got any problem

but even if this happens then infected transaction will be on held and escrow NO need pay back me any money until case resolved

OR alternately will only ask very very old and trusted clients to pay via website and will not allow newbie clients to pay via website so 90% can confirm that will not got any problem in payment whatsoever

anyone got website ready for sell digital goods and willing to become partner let me know

OR any one can guide me how I can create my own website?
problem is that I am from NON supported country in paypal so can not use my own real name bank account or open paypal account with real name so I must need use fake name info i want open account so why I am asking others to help me and willing to pay 10% pure profit to you

still looking for paypal partner for received payments

thanks
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1399
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 09:59:13 AM

you can try make your own website and accept payments via paypal

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
terrytangm

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:14:14 AM

hi

I have 0.8932 btc ready

can accept perfect money or paypal

just tell what source of your pp funds? can consider accept it

for more discuss terms rate and exchange private message here or write message via email to: terrytangm@vfemail.net
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:29:03 AM

hi

I have 0.8932 btc ready

can accept perfect money or paypal

just tell what source of your pp funds? can consider accept it

for more discuss terms rate and exchange private message here or write message via email to: terrytangm@vfemail.net

Your email seems to be a diaposabe one and how are you going to protect your money by accepting paypal ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: