Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook page for sale  (Read 511 times)
wildkens (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:17:36 PM

I have a Facebook page with more the 1300 likes all the likes are original not a single like is booted all likes are paid likes means I bought those likes from Facebook directly not from 3rd party
But I stop working on that page in sometime it has many likes and on post when it was activie enough in 2014 every post has more then 100+ like some has 600+ likes and comments but then I stop working and now I want to sell it its very old page and with 1300 likes 60% + likes are from girls between 16 to 35 years so never sell the item like this its open for offers
Page link is https://mobile.facebook.com/lovekillerbymansoorhussain/?tsid=0.294929150899665&source=typeahead

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:19:48 PM

I don't think it worth selling for few dolllars or more, how much are you asking about it, from what I see from the recent post is that there is no Active interactivity with the people who liked the page.
wildkens (OP)

BitConnect coin

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:24:23 PM

I don't think it worth selling for few dolllars or more, how much are you asking about it, from what I see from the recent post is that there is no Active interactivity with the people who liked the page.
Take a look at 2014 posts and then decide

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:44:41 PM

Nobody cares about the few years before activity because at that time facebook had another algorithm to reach the people who liked the page, now the time has change and as you can see the reach has been dropped to 1-3% or maybe less, but what is your price?
wildkens (OP)

BitConnect coin

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:48:36 PM

Nobody cares about the few years before activity because at that time facebook had another algorithm to reach the people who liked the page, now the time has change and as you can see the reach has been dropped to 1-3% or maybe less, but what is your price?
Its open for offer as I said earlier in my thread never sell or buy item like this so its open for offers just make a fare offer and its yours instantly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:27:28 PM

Hi,How much is the price you are expecting.can you give some idea or minimum price to start off?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 11:47:54 PM

page isn't related to bitcoin nor crypto what made you think you can sell it here? good luck to it though.
1300 likes is nothing unless its targeted individuals willing to follow your feed.

Hi,How much is the price you are expecting.can you give some idea or minimum price to start off?

he didn't provide a price so maybe you can offer a price yourself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wildkens (OP)

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:04:15 AM

Lets make this thread like an auction starting bid is .01 and increment as you like who's bid is bigger will win the auction and page will transfer to him
Don't worry about payment risk I can go first with trusted members and for newbie and negative trust holders escrow welcome and if you Guy's think I m trusted enough the send me first

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:08:41 AM

If you really want to sell it as an auction then post it in auction section of this forum
Anyway my bid is .01 plz tell me via  pm if I win the auction
wildkens (OP)

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:16:25 PM

Still available for sale if anyone interested feel free to contact me via PM or in this post

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:35:37 PM

Its open for offer as I said earlier in my thread never sell or buy item like this so its open for offers just make a fare offer and its yours instantly

I'm not sure how much could this page cost because the activity is dead, the last post is 10 months old and the post before it is 1 year old and since then many changes has happened to Facebook algorithm. If you take offers then I start with $1.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: