Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Investment Type do you Prefer???  (Read 7823 times)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

I prefer trading and and holding for long term investment. Trading for me is much profitable even so risky. If you trade and that is your luck then you will gain more out of it. And i enjoy monitoring the movement of price and doing buy at low price then sell high when the price is high. Even an small amount of capital you can start trading and it is the best way to earn for short period of time.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuperAltcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

I prefer to use the automated trading and arbitrage service: https://apitrade.pro/signup.htm

The minimum settings. I connected the exchange by means of API keys and in 5 minutes already I started it.

Already a month I use. So far, I am very pleased with the results.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

I prefer trading even if it is required much knowledge to be successful in the output.In every investment it is like gambling because we don't know what will be the outcome in the end of the game.
I also prefer trading, it is one the best ways to earn money and it is worthy to have this kind of investment. Also, joining in different campaigns is also a good way to gain profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

among the choices of investment type I tend to tradings, and I think is better than gambling because gambling possibility is not necessarily and tends to harm and create addictions. while tradings there is a formula how to cover losses, gain benefits and various strategies in tradings.
 while hyips if you like high risk then do and I suggest to select hyips program with a small percentage of profit only, while hyips programs that offer profits that does not make sense will lead to deception. where crownfunding will be my second choice after tradings work in groups opening up new minds.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.

I really preferred gambling because all you need is luck to earn a good amount but it is too risky at the same time , you can lost everything in just a matter of time. But since luck is not always at your side , I choose trading although it is complicated and needs a lot of attention to be successful.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

Right now I am still 51% leaning towards holding, especially when the market is too volatile. It still is the safest strategy to profit, taking into consideration how much you will lose if you do trading then the price abruptly drops a significant amount. When you hold, there is no actual win or loss. Hence, you always win when you hold because you get to have the choice when to sell- of course, in an ideal situation, you only sell when the price is good. Anyway, I never panic sell no matter how the price slumps unless I really am in need of liquid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: