Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICORating - the analytical agency for the crypto & ICO market.  (Read 11573 times)
icorating (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 11:12:09 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 12:27:57 PM by icorating

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XeroCash

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:17:28 PM

This would be good.

So long as your not biased in any way and you guys know what your doing. How long have you been trading crypto?

~XeroCash Team
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:55:06 AM

Though this service is really needed but i do not trust the source which it is coming from right now because it might even be used to promote scam coins or scam ico.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 06:16:37 PM

This would be good.

So long as your not biased in any way and you guys know what your doing. How long have you been trading crypto?

~XeroCash Team

Though this service is really needed but i do not trust the source which it is coming from right now because it might even be used to promote scam coins or scam ico.

This OP doesn't care he hasn't even bothered to reply ti either of you. I don't understand what the OP is trying to accomplish.
Though this kind of service is very good and needed I don't know why noone has done this before. I really hope someone does since I am so sick of scams and it is difficult to keep ypur eye on every new altcoin on the forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:04:00 PM

Thank you very much for your feedback, we're taking notes. We're working on new projects, so we don't always have time to do everything Smiley But we're always in touch, and if you have any interesting ideas, don't hesitate to write. Full launch will be soon, so you'll find out everything Smiley

someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:06:25 PM

I read your full decent review as I was following that project myself. So far your review had excellent quality! Keep up the good work!

-
hankman

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:23:27 PM

There are many other services that do this that look better and more trustworthy. I like public people who rate ICOs.
adam4

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:32:19 AM

There are many other services that do this that look better and more trustworthy. I like public people who rate ICOs.

Can you name some of those services please? That you find qualified and trustful.
icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 12:11:03 PM

ICO of the insurance project Inchain starts tomorrow. The concept of the platform is very important for the crypto industry as it’s intended to insure the risks of asset losses from the hacking attacks on exchanges and wallets. Certainly, this project will be interesting to many users and investors. ICOrating team (icorating.com) is releasing a full review (business model, technical background, team, marketing) of this platform with the evaluation of its investment attractiveness and the review of its strengths and weaknesses.

Links:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KfCUdV6p1kZBj6h4n-BHs-YOaNqC89Bq8h_oRJ7EPqs/edit?usp=sharing

De Selby

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:05:26 PM

This is just the kind of service I've been looking for! I really enjoyed reading your review of the Inchain project.

Any idea when the report on Incent will be made available?
icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 12:01:55 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 12:14:17 PM by icorating

This is just the kind of service I've been looking for! I really enjoyed reading your review of the Inchain project.

Thanks.

ICOrating team welcomes crypto community!

We present our mini report on the investment attractiveness of Incent project (https://www.incentloyalty.com/).

Incent is both a cryptographic token and a loyalty eco-system, which allows merchant clients to incentivise custom by rewarding their customers, at the point of transaction, which has the unique property of being convertible on the Waves blockchain.

ICOrating team (icorating.com) conducted a express analysis of the project  (business model, technical background, team, marketing) and gave it a Risky rating. Read more in the report.

Links:  http://icorating.com/project/4

icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 12:11:35 PM

We present our report on the investment attractiveness of the Russian project Golos (https://golos.io/), which is a licensed copy of Steemit. The project is focused exclusively on the Russian-speaking audience, but still can be interesting to all potential blockchain investors.

ICOrating team (icorating.com) conducted a full analysis of the project (business model, technical background, team, marketing) and gave it a Stable rating. Read more in the report.

Links:  http://icorating.com/project/14

someone111

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:45:08 PM

Excellent content!

I find the PROJECT DETAILS / ICO DETAILS buttons confusing since contents are duplicated.

What I would like is a clear description what is on sale. App token or equity / company shares?

Dividends yes/no?

What is in for investors? Why should the value of what they sell increase over time? What do they say, what do you think about what they say and what are your own thoughts?

-
someone111

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:11:34 PM

I wonder why you did not mention incent reserve system which is unique in crypto. Supply management sounds a lot like central banking, FED. Also looks like you missed mentioning dividends.

http://bitscan.com/articles/incent-reserve-explainer

-
Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:16:40 PM

I heard that ARK is another good coin to invest in, could you investigate on the coin and give an unbiased opinion?
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:19:17 PM

this good project
but i think is very good to vistor your site and investor
your review before selling ico, so investor can good read your review
icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:53:42 AM

Excellent content!

I find the PROJECT DETAILS / ICO DETAILS buttons confusing since contents are duplicated.

What I would like is a clear description what is on sale. App token or equity / company shares?

Dividends yes/no?

What is in for investors? Why should the value of what they sell increase over time? What do they say, what do you think about what they say and what are your own thoughts?

Thank you! Our goal is to create high-quality content. Your comments are very useful and we'll definitely extend list criteria. We really appreciate any feedback from the community, including what users want to see in the project card.

I wonder why you did not mention incent reserve system which is unique in crypto. Supply management sounds a lot like central banking, FED. Also looks like you missed mentioning dividends.

http://bitscan.com/articles/incent-reserve-explainer

Thank you for your comment. We'll definitely add this information.

I heard that ARK is another good coin to invest in, could you investigate on the coin and give an unbiased opinion?

We're planning to release our analysis of this project in the nearest future.

Luv+BTC

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:14:46 AM

Thanks.

We present our mini report on the investment attractiveness of Incent project (https://www.incentloyalty.com/).

Incent is both a cryptographic token and a loyalty eco-system, which allows merchant clients to incentivise custom by rewarding their customers, at the point of transaction, which has the unique property of being convertible on the Waves blockchain.

ICOrating team (icorating.com) conducted a express analysis of the project  (business model, technical background, team, marketing) and gave it a Risky rating. Read more in the report.

Links:  http://icorating.com/project/4

Your report for Incent is much less detailed than those of Decent and Inchain. Is there a reason for this?
icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:30:21 AM

Your report for Incent is much less detailed than those of Decent and Inchain. Is there a reason for this?

Hi,

This is an express report - a new format that we’re experimenting with.

Our goal is to cover as much ICOs as possible, but we want to maintain the high level of quality, so we appreciate any feedback.

icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:35:32 AM

We present our report on the investment attractiveness of Wings project (https://wings.ai/).

Wings is a decentralized, multi-blockchain platform with the focus on project evaluation and decision making that allows entrepreneurs to easily launch new DAOs.

ICOrating team (http://icorating.com) conducted a full analysis of the project  (business model, tech, team, legal, marketing) and gave it a Stable+ rating. Read more in the report.

http://icorating.com/project/12

click "download full report" to read full document

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: