Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need trusted Member to quote this  (Read 436 times)
buxlover (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:47:27 PM

Me and java.dev has agreed upon a project for which i would receive payment as follows

Note:
•   All payments shall be settled on completion of each phase.
•   Duration for each phase mentioned above is estimated approximately and subjected to change from time to time depending on the factors which includes but not limited to co-operation of the customer.
This estimate covers design and construction of the web Portal through the launch phase. It does not include ongoing maintenance of the website

I'll start the project by Monday 2nd October 2016
Please java.dev and some reputable members quote this to confirm
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:50:05 PM

Me and java.dev has agreed upon a project for which i would receive payment as follows

Note:
•   Duration for each phase mentioned above is estimated approximately and subjected to change from time to time depending on the factors which includes but not limited to co-operation of the customer.
This estimate covers design and construction of the web Portal through the launch phase. It does not include ongoing maintenance of the website

Your thread is currently locked so only admins/moderators can reply to it. Happy to quote it for you though.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:20:42 PM

I saw this post when it was posted but when I clicked on post the thread was locked.
Since it is unlocked now, I want to suggest you to use escrow because just a quote doesn't guarantee you the money.
Use escrow and be safe!
buxlover (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:25:39 PM

I saw this post when it was posted but when I clicked on post the thread was locked.
Since it is unlocked now, I want to suggest you to use escrow because just a quote doesn't guarantee you the money.
Use escrow and be safe!

I know and tried ognasty for escrow he just simply refused to do so and monobux is inactive for a month, so i decided to trust java.dev

Can you please quote both mine and java.dev replies
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:27:53 PM

Use escrow and be safe!

I know and tried ognasty for escrow he just simply refused to do so and monobux is inactive for a month, so i decided to trust java.dev

Can you please quote both mine and java.dev replies

Send a PM to SebastianJu , he gets a notification when someone sends him a PM.
I trust him and lots of people too so here is an archived link which you can use as a proof: http://archive.is/zBrVy
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:34:16 PM

Note:

I confirm the deal between buxlover and me. Iam liable to pay him after successful completion of every phase.

Above is the quote for both of you. You can confirm that it is correct I quoted. But it will be more good if you contact to "SebastianJu"  or "Lutpin" to escrow the funds.
SwingFirst

Activity: 678

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:26:22 AM

Note:

I confirm the deal between buxlover and me. Iam liable to pay him after successful completion of every phase.

Quoted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: