Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: About BAKEWELL...  (Read 404 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:00:11 AM

So what if I pay everyone but niko? Does niko still go to the cops?

What if I give niko a piece, but LoweryCBS does not make the list and gets a lawyer...
 what liability would niko have, being how he got a piece of a "theft over five thousand"
   etc etc etc
It is obviously unacceptable that 1% of the people get paid out (me) with 99% losing (everyone else)
What about 99% getting paid while one person is missed?
What if we manage to pay out 95% or maybe only 80% but the most vocal ones so itll be all good...
If we can not compensate everyone, how do we fairly compensate anyone?

---

When I made the most recent post in the BAKEWELL thread, I did so after spending hours trying to figure out some sort of a structure to move on with, having slightly more than a couple handfuls of claims and my personal list, and having nothing from nefario.
Realizing the futility of it, I gave up. ... I hadn't figured out what to do with the assets yet, just figured I would let people know that BAKEWELL is a loss, and lock it so you all don't blow it up and bury my post.
Didn't take long for the "fuck you" mail to come in, so I figured leaving for a few days would be best.

The next day Nefario sent out some lists. I got a half ass incomplete doc, still nothing that would help me move forward.
Looking in my mail now, I have another mail from Nefario, it looks like the other part.

A list from Nefario comes with its own problems, but the situation seems much less hopeless now, hopefully the total will match our last count of shares in the wild, ill review it in the morning.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: