Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:19:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $15 Bitcoin can pay paypal  (Read 213 times)
Boratanoim (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:58:58 AM

Hello there everyone, I need someone to send $15 Bitcoin to another bitcoin user and I'll pay PayPal however much offer we agree on. It's a one time exchange I just can't be bothered making a bitcoin account/wallet. Hopefully someone can help me out! Thankyou
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:01:03 AM

Hello there everyone, I need someone to send $15 Bitcoin to another bitcoin user and I'll pay PayPal however much offer we agree on. It's a one time exchange I just can't be bothered making a bitcoin account/wallet. Hopefully someone can help me out! Thankyou
I don't know i you are aware or not but paypal is reversible an dealin with a newbie account is risky for anyone so I doubt you will get anyone to deal with you in here. Creating a bitcoin wallet is as easy as making an accoun here so I don't see why you don't want to be bothered.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:03:52 AM

I think you dont know paypal is reversible so no one is going to trade with you as you are also a newbie.So i am 100% sure you will not get a deal by any one here and better you lock this topic because i think you can also get a negative feedback on your profile because some experienced person may think you are trying to scam.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:06:46 AM

You can go to my thread and put in a request.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1487258
Accept my rate and I will take on the burden of dealing with one in your situation.
It's a high price to pay but it looks like you don't have any other option right now but to pay. Unless you want to wait for 8 weeks and 6-10 paypal deals later to get anyone to take you up for this offer.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: