Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Facebook Friends  (Read 829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
loadbearing (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:38:25 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 12:48:58 PM by loadbearing

I just created my first facebook and I would like to add about 2000+ friends to the account, if someone can provide this for me I am paying via BTC so please send your prices here or via PM, I am going out for about 10 minutes and I will check and respond then.

I don't care if they are fake or not, I just want my account to have friends

I am going to take the lowest price for this, I know it's very cheap especially for fake friends.

Best Options to use so far at $10 each
iam2good
nealvanessa990
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 07:50:37 AM

I can bring you 2000 Legit and human accounts. but real accounts take some, because adding so many friends can cause your account ban from the facebook. (facebook don't let users to add so many people who don't unknown for them) times and you need to give me the account too... I'll use your account for this purpose..
my price is 50$ for this. let me know if you want this..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:17:31 AM

My friend who is an expert mepunya tentanf Develover fb. he put up the price 20- $ 30 berapak time you give to make additions friendship

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
iam2good

Activity: 498

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:33:47 AM

I can give you the tricks to get 5000 real friends within 7days for small price, send me pm for details.
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:36:58 AM

I can give you the tricks to get 5000 real friends within 7days for small price, send me pm for details.
Like I said, I want prices, time is not a factor, I am looking for fake or real friends and I will take the lowest price, and the lowest price now is $20-$30, if your serious give me a price.

My friend who is an expert mepunya tentanf Develover fb. he put up the price 20- $ 30 berapak time you give to make additions friendship
Your price is currently the lowest right now and please only use english on my thread, I have no idea what your message says except the fact that you said your price is $20-$30

I can bring you 2000 Legit and human accounts. but real accounts take some, because adding so many friends can cause your account ban from the facebook. (facebook don't let users to add so many people who don't unknown for them) times and you need to give me the account too... I'll use your account for this purpose..
To be honest I know how to get about 500+ real followers in a few days, I just don't have the time so your price is outrageous because I can go to seo and get some followers for $5 or just do it myself.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:44:50 AM

Like I said, I want prices, time is not a factor, I am looking for fake or real friends and I will take the lowest price, and the lowest price now is $20-$30, if your serious give me a price.

Your price is currently the lowest right now and please only use english on my thread, I have no idea what your message says except the fact that you said your price is $20-$30

To be honest I know how to get about 500+ real followers in a few days, I just don't have the time so your price is outrageous because I can go to seo and get some followers for $5 or just do it myself.
how do we trade? $ 30 fix within 5-7 days account you already have 2000 friends

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
iam2good

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:52:31 AM

Ok, my price is $10-$15
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:08:16 AM

how do we trade? $ 30 fix within 5-7 days account you already have 2000 friends
I haven't accepted your offer and I am in no rush, you have already been beet since there's already another seller with a lower amount than you so sorry I won't be using your service.

Ok, my price is $10-$15
Your price is currently the lowest so if no one gives me a lower price in the next few hours I will use your service for this.
nealvanessa990

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:54:43 AM

My offer is $10 for bring you 2000+ friends.I will try to add Legit and human accounts as friends.I need 2 weeks to do add friends.I'll use your account for doing this task.If interested send me a pm with details.thanks
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:36:26 PM

My offer is $10 for bring you 2000+ friends.I will try to add Legit and human accounts as friends.I need 2 weeks to do add friends.I'll use your account for doing this task.If interested send me a pm with details.thanks
Ok, thanks I will let you know if I will use your service.
iam2good

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:40:51 PM

i can also give mine for $10
iam2good

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:08:07 PM

consider my offer because once you get it you do need anybody offer the service to you, hence,you save for lifetime. Beside, $10 which was the last bid is still within my range.       
maxdeielle

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:09:34 PM

I can give $8 for that..
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:11:35 PM

consider my offer because once you get it you do need anybody offer the service to you, hence,you save for lifetime. Beside, $10 which was the last bid is still within my range.       
I am considering all offers, and my decision will be made by the end of today, I am in no rush and since this will take a week or two to complete I am more than happy to wait for more offers, I want the cheapest offer I can get, since I will be doing this for a few more account if I get a reliable person to do this for me.
iam2good

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:20:39 PM

I am considering all offers, and my decision will be made by the end of today, I am in no rush and since this will take a week or two to complete I am more than happy to wait for more offers, I want the cheapest offer I can get, since I will be doing this for a few more account if I get a reliable person to do this for me.
since you intend to do it for few more account my offer will be the best for you and i can now offer it for $5.
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:27:28 PM

since you intend to do it for few more account my offer will be the best for you and i can now offer it for $5.
Ok, I will contact at around 20:00 tonight forum time, we will start with 3 accounts and see how it goes.
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:10:39 AM

send me your email.. we can invite you to a slack.. maybe you can make facebook friends there for free?

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
akashborikar

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:36:47 AM

I can fulfill your requirements for just $9 only. Let me know,  if interested to order.
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:52:58 PM

send me your email.. we can invite you to a slack.. maybe you can make facebook friends there for free?
Thanks a lot I will PM you, I will have to contact some people to put everything on hold until I see what happens after you invite me. I hope I can get free friends, I have so many things I would like to do with the account and if I get real people it might even work out a lot batter than I thought.

I can fulfill your requirements for just $9 only. Let me know,  if interested to order.
Sorry I no longer need this.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:41:19 PM

I have almost 1000 friends on my second facebook account and most of them are real,I can suggest every one of them to add you and I am sure that at least the half of them will accept the invite,but you have to be careful and don't add them all on the same day cause facebook might block your account.
I am not asking any money for this I can do it for free since it is not time-consuming for me but if you want you can tip me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: