Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 02:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: CASASCIUS PHYSICAL BITCOIN - In Stock Now! (pic)  (Read 428 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 05:10:43 PM

Meanwhile, I want to take the time to point out that I have raised my 1BTC price substantially for quantities under 10 and offered a new discount tier at 100+: this is because I want it to be possible for people to buy 100 at a time and resell them in their local markets and be able to make a profit.  This way, buyers pay less for shipping and don't wait as long to get their 1 coin order.  Also, if I spend less time filling orders because I'm filling fewer but bigger orders, then I'm less needy for time and of pushing order fulfillment to the weekend.

I intend to start doing this in my local market Smiley

Note to Canadians - I have placed a few orders now - pay the extra for premium shipping.
The time difference in the States between regular shipping and premium shipping getting to the border is nothing.
But once it gets to our side, the premium gets delivered by canada post business, and the regular by just the mailman.
I am noticing it takes an extra 7 - 10 days on the canadian side ordering regular vs premium.
(my last premium order got to me from border in 3 days, this regular order is not here yet & it hit the border on the 15th
The previous orders were about the same, premium came the next week, regular took more than 2)

Hey Mike, do you have a list of sites that are importing the short keys directly? I would love to refer people to services that make it easy to directly redeem a coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: