Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MANY MBTC DO I NEED TO GET 1BTC  (Read 3176 times)
kyceblck (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:06:32 AM

Came across the word mbtc on the ptc sites. so just want to know how many mbtc I will need to get 1btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:33:28 AM

Came across the word mbtc on the ptc sites. so just want to know how many mbtc I will need to get 1btc

mbtc stands for miliBTC and it is same like any other mili prefix (milimeter, mililiter ....) .... 1 mBTC = 0.001 BTC

Other commonly used fractions are 
satoshi - smallest fraction so far ... is equal to 0.000 000 01 BTC
microBTC  - (μBTC) also called BITS and equals to 0.000 001 BTC
Bitcent - which is equal to 0.01 BTC

kyceblck (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:03:09 AM

mbtc stands for miliBTC and it is same like any other mili prefix (milimeter, mililiter ....) .... 1 mBTC = 0.001 BTC

Other commonly used fractions are 
satoshi - smallest fraction so far ... is equal to 0.000 000 01 BTC
microBTC  - (μBTC) also called BITS and equals to 0.000 001 BTC
Bitcent - which is equal to 0.01 BTC
i have 15000 mbtc will you say its 1.5.btc?
am kind of confuse
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 10:10:10 AM

i have 15000 mbtc will you say its 1.5.btc?
am kind of confuse
You can use this website for any conversions between smaller and bigger units. That should solve your confusion. Example:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:34:40 AM

I don't think 'get' is the best way to say it. Think of it this way: if you have 100 cents you have (not get) a dollar. You don't have to exchange or convert anything. mBTC and BTC are essentially the same thing, just different ways of telling how much bitcoin you have.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:28:54 AM

Well you need atleast 1000 MTBC to get 1BITCOIN if you are in ptc sites i suggest you to don't waste time just to click ads there you will get cents there and small price of bitcoin try another website where you can offer services or by just selling goods and others you need to become practical when you are earning bitcoins.
kyceblck (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:28:56 PM

Well you need atleast 1000 MTBC to get 1BITCOIN if you are in ptc sites i suggest you to don't waste time just to click ads there you will get cents there and small price of bitcoin try another website where you can offer services or by just selling goods and others you need to become practical when you are earning bitcoins.
Thanks.i think the ptc sites are waste of time. would be glad if you would rcommend something else
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:37:37 PM

why there are so many lazy kids and are asking so many idiotic questions? there are million ways to find yourself answers on such questions, you need to search yourself in google or others, but you are very lazy babies. if you arenot able to find and understand yourself such a primitive thing, you have nothing to do here, you willnot be able to earn anything at all. just shake you brain a little and dont be lazy kid you you want to make anything t
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:38:11 PM

Thanks.i think the ptc sites are waste of time. would be glad if you would rcommend something else

If you want to earn bitcoins, you can always look into other things like a campaign on the forum, or something where you offer a set of services(something you are good at, like graphics) in exchange for getting paid in bitcoin.

You can also register on a trading site like localbitcoins and earn by trading, which will however require an initial investment.

why there are so many lazy kids and are asking so many idiotic questions? there are million ways to find yourself answers on such questions, you need to search yourself in google or others, but you are very lazy babies. if you arenot able to find and understand yourself such a primitive thing, you have nothing to do here, you willnot be able to earn anything at all. just shake you brain a little and dont be lazy kid you you want to make anything t

Perhaps because people who get introduced to bitcoins the first time, don't know of such ways, and a lot of them don't go about doing a google search for those things.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:21:27 PM

Well it's just looks like a simple question.You should need find this answer on yourself using google or other system.
Here, mBTC is an unit of bitcoin. 1 mBTC = 0.001 BTC. So it stands 1000 mBTC = 1 BTC
SO SIMPLE  Cheesy

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:23:28 PM

Why not search it on google. I think google can solve your question rather than posting new thread about a question which can be easily solved.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:07:41 PM

You will need 1000 mbtc to complete 1 bitcoin, and 1,00,00,00,00 satoshi to complete 1 bitcoin.
There are actually some more like that one is uBtc i think but i don't know there exact values.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: