Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:10:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you exchange your SCRYPT based KARMA to Counterparty based KARMATOKEN according to the proposal below??  (Voting closed: November 01, 2016, 02:49:09 PM)
Yes - 33 (70.2%)
No - 7 (14.9%)
I need more time to think - 7 (14.9%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Karma Transfer To Counterparty Platform as KARMATOKEN  (Read 8503 times)
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:19:27 AM

can not login, pass it right?

Where can't you login?

On Counterparty wallet: https://counterwallet.coindaddy.io/#

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

Activity: 504

Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 05:32:58 AM

Have you saved the 12 WORDS passphrase? You have to use that to log in again.

----------=======oO( .Y .)Oo======----------
BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
-----------=======oO(   Y   )Oo======-----------
doktor1897

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:34:14 AM

yes I use it, it can go, but the web is empty

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 10:30:59 AM

Please use Chrome and choose from either of the two servers https://counterwallet.io/

BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
bitcoteca

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:33:13 AM

good news?
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 05:11:42 PM

good news?

Yes, taking the firsts steps on moving on.

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:32:10 AM

What is happening to KARMA??

see for yourself and tell me what does it means.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/

doktor1897

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:43:08 AM

What is happening to KARMA??

see for yourself and tell me what does it means.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/

ya Net Hashrate
1,201.14 MH/s in aikapool. hash will continue to rise, as miners increased and back Grin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:33:45 AM

Okay guys, I believe it will be for the best for everyone who will support the migration and the people who will work for it's success that the migration be shortened.

We will open the chance to migrate from KARMA to KARMATOKEN within 3 months with the following rates.

1st WEEK            November 02 - November 09, 2016 9:00 AM CET - Every 10,000 KARMA = 1 KARMATOKEN
2nd WEEK           November 10 - November 16, 2016                    -Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.9 KARMATOKEN
3rd WEEK            November 17 - November 23, 2016                    -Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.8 KARMATOKEN
4th WEEK           November  24 - November 30, 2016                   - Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.7 KARMATOKEN
5th WEEK           December 01 - December 07, 2016                    - Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.6 KARMATOKEN
6th WEEK           December 08 - December 14, 2016                    - Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.5 KARMATOKEN
7th WEEK           December 15 - December 21, 2016                    - Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.4 KARMATOKEN
8th WEEK           December 22 - December 28, 2016                    - Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.3 KARMATOKEN
9th WEEK           December 29 - January 04, 2017                       - Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.2 KARMATOKEN
10th WEEK          January 05 -   January 11, 2017                        -Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.1 KARMATOKEN
11th WEEK          January 12 -  January 18, 2017                         -Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.09 KARMATOKEN
12th WEEK          January 19 -  January 25, 2017                         -Every 10,000 KARMA = 0.08 KARMATOKEN

Thank you for your inputs regarding this issue, shortening the exchange period will avoid further speculations on both markets which can negatively impact our on-going projects on KARMATOKEN, therefore it is for the best that we finish this particular item as fast as possible while giving reasonable time for anyone who would like to join KARMATOKEN from KARMA.

We all have to remember that BEFORE THIS MOVE, KARMA has nothing going for it but a stagnant coin without any active developer, no plans and with a buggy code.

Removing those 3 MAJOR setbacks is a significant progress in itself.

Next after we successfully changed the negative environment that enveloped KARMA for so long, we will move on to REBUILDING the community, we will slowly assemble a group of like minded people that believe DOING GOOD in this transient lives that we live in, IS BETTER than staying as if we are mum, deaf, blind and paralyzed in this harsh world we all live in.

Only then can the philosophy of GOOD KARMA TO THOSE WHO DO GOOD can succeed.

Right after this POLL on November 01, 2016, there will be a NEW ANN for KARMATOKEN, where the details and instructions on how to EXCHANGE your KARMA to KARMATOKEN can be done successfully, effeciently and safely.

While on the exchange period of 3 months, we will build the supporting needs for a sustainable community of KARMATOKEN community. OUR COMMUNITY WILL BE KARMATOKEN'S TEAM. Including but not limited to:

* WEBSITES/BLOG, where new users can come and read up on what is ongoing with the community.
* More means of exchange
* Humanitarian and charitable projects
* Distribution and adoption drive for KARMATOKEN.
* Bounties and contests aimed to strengthen the recognition of KARMATOKEN as the crypto currency that is involved with good projects.
* Partnerships with similar humanitarian projects
* Profit generating projects
* Etc

These activities are geared towards giving value to KARMATOKEN and our community. The more value it has the more funds we will have to sustain our Humanitarian and charity works.

There will be a fund set aside for all these developments, but any amount of fund can be depleted if not renewed. Therefore we will also prioritize projects that will generate income for the community. In doing so our fund will increase over time instead of decrease. This is the only way to continue on this path.

The community will therefore be involved in helping, not only the needy but also the WHOLE COMMUNITY itself. This is the reason why we need all the like minded people to be involved as much as they can. THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO DO GOOD. We will pass this life only once.

On the website, we will post the available posts for volunteers with some compensations and bounties. Recruitment will be continous.

Guys, I promise you all - this is DIFFERENT. - east

DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:09:53 AM

I have the same problem! How do you decide?

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:28:14 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 12:17:26 PM by CryptoTraderGuildGM

Which item you need to decide on? The server? When you open the Counterparty wallet site, there are 2 wallet servers, you can use any which one you like..sometimes it happens one is down so it's good to have a choice. Usually Chrome browser is better when using these wallets.

HOW TO CREATE A COUNTERPARTY WALLET : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mn5NQDZQwM, (the video is not mine.)

You can also use INDIESQUARE mobile wallet available for mobile and TOKENLY POCKETS a Chrome browser plug-in as COUNTERPARTY wallet.

DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:57:47 AM

Which item you need to decide on? The server? When you open the Counterparty wallet site, there are 2 wallet servers, you can use any which one you like..sometimes it happens one is down so it's good to have a choice. Usually Chrome browser is better when using these wallets.

HOW TO CREATE A COUNTERPARTY WALLET : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mn5NQDZQwM, (the video is not mine.)

You can also use INDIESQUARE mobile wallet available for mobile and TOKENLY POCKETS a Chrome browser plug-in as COUNTERPARTY wallet.

Usually Chrome browser is better when using these wallets.

This solved the problem by opening the wallet! For me it just browser Chrome!
Thanks!

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 06:49:12 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 07:43:38 AM by CryptoTraderGuildGM

HI Everyone,

I have posted MY PROPOSAL to address several issues our KARMA coin is having.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633954.new#new

Please consider it, make YOUR INFORMED DECISION and then CAST YOUR VOTE.

I will respect all VOTES.

-east

I'm a long-time Karma holder and would love to vote but am unable to do so in the interface. Is their a restriction on who can vote?

The BTCtalk forum has this automatic restriction on who can vote, usually the newly created accounts cannot do so, this is so to avoid SPAM account creation just to influence a poll.
As for your case, you can instead post YOUR opinion of the matter by posting on the thread, it will then be known to everyone whether you personally support the move or not.

Just noticed on my 30th post the Submit Vote appeared and I was promoted from "Newbie" to "Jr. Member" status. Hooray for me!

I will certainly cast my vote and am flattered that anyone would be interested in what a newly minted 30-post Jr Member has to say but here goes:

On one hand I put alot of stock in:
a) v0.8.6.5-beta QT dormant on my desktop for 46 weeks firing-up, finding a bunch of peers and fully syncing within a day
b) seemingly active (albeit small cap) market on Cryptotpia with quickly confirming withdrawals to my QT wallet
c) active explorer on Chainz

.. which to me means there's interest in keeping the coinbase alive.

On the other hand watching the blockchain I learned of the 10K per min emission dilemma (I read "mining bug") that needs to be solved and with no active Dev in sight there's little hope of getting out of litoshi-land where at current exchange of 167 lito per sat the 15 lito Karma is less than 1/10 of the way towards 1 sat, and the 10K per min thing isn't helping.

Also, sitting on some xcp from my early days I was pleasant surprised to see xcp recent price so I successfully revisited my counterwallet and am ready to go if/when the Karmatoken exchange happens. Either way I've always been intrigued by the charitable aspect so welcome the emergence of platform/community geared towards that aspect of crypto.

Full disclosure, I'm a small holder, suffice to say not in the 50M+ club, so I know others have a bigger stake, so if you've reached this point in my post thanks for reading.

**This is a quote of a new post on the OLD KARMA THREAD.

Though you posted on the other thread, I thank you for your objective observations. About the price, it went as low as 3 to 5 litoshis and as the migration period progresses it may rise more due to inherent rarity of the KARMATOKEN, bringing the equivalent KARMA price to more than 1 satoshi each, I trust you guys that you can do the math why.-east

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:56:45 PM

Do you already have a agreement with Yobit? They hold a lot of KARMA coins and wallet is disabled... you should ask Yobit how many KARMA coins they hold and based on this you should send them x number of KARMAToken coins and KARMAToken coin should be added on Yobit.
doktor1897

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:07:31 PM

Do you already have a agreement with Yobit? They hold a lot of KARMA coins and wallet is disabled... you should ask Yobit how many KARMA coins they hold and based on this you should send them x number of KARMAToken coins and KARMAToken coin should be added on Yobit.
Yes, it is true! I also saw a lot of karma coin that was in yobit

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:24:10 AM

Since a lot of scamming from 'legit' looking members had been happened before on Karma coin community, how this one is any different? How can the coin holders trust you people? All this 'swap earlier' for more value is just too similar to the previous scam in karma community. Make it a steady value for whole length of swapping process, so cautious members can sit back and observe for some time whether it's another scam or not.Got burned too many time in crypto community before, can't trust a random guy who is assuming authority himself without solid proof. Also, can you make an ELI5 version of how to do all this exchange process for people doesn't know a thing about counterparty?
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 04:25:15 PM

Since a lot of scamming from 'legit' looking members had been happened before on Karma coin community, how this one is any different? How can the coin holders trust you people? All this 'swap earlier' for more value is just too similar to the previous scam in karma community. Make it a steady value for whole length of swapping process, so cautious members can sit back and observe for some time whether it's another scam or not.Got burned too many time in crypto community before, can't trust a random guy who is assuming authority himself without solid proof. Also, can you make an ELI5 version of how to do all this exchange process for people doesn't know a thing about counterparty?

Hi mashac,

I don't know about the " 'legit' looking members " you are referring. This is different because once we migrate to Counterparty there are a lot of backend supports that are already existing on it, which we were trying to have on KARMA before but were not able to do, one of those things being the mobile wallet. I haven't seen any scam involving KARMA leaders from the time I joined the community more than 2 years ago. FAILURES yes, scam none.

Our community has been cautious for about 2 years now, and we hit 3 litoshis ATlow? Anyone who would like to stay on that path will not be obligated to migrate.

Random guy? I think you don't know "easteagle13"? You are welcome to assume authority for whatever you think it's worth. We need all the hands we can get to pull KARMA from the ditch it has fallen into. There will be no proof other than what you can find.

About the exhange process, there will be a clear cut process posted in this forum about it right after this poll, for everyone's sake and it will be as simple as possible.

Thank you for your interest. I hope you'll help to make this community  the oasis of good amidst this harsh world of crypto. -east

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 06:34:41 AM

I have sent them a support message quoted below but after 3 days, there is no response.

2016-10-22 19:19:12 easteagle13

Hi,

I would like to inquire on when KARMA wallet will be online again? When will KARMA holders be able to withdraw??

Thanks

We will wait.

disco987

Activity: 711

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 06:59:38 AM

Yobit support are not the most active, they are lazy and no too professional,can't be relied upon of them.

I say this from personal experience.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 07:01:40 AM

Yobit support are not the most active, they are lazy and no too professional,can't be relied upon of them.

I say this from personal experience.

Do you have any other means of contacting the admins of Yobit?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: