Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 418 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:00:29 PM

Feel free to tell people how you lied about me and tried to defame me on these forums because you decided you wanted to break your contract with CPA.

Here's a hint Ian: *I* will not get a scammer tag because *you* fucked up your business and couldn't get your rigs working, and didn't have the money to pay your bills. Sorry bro, thats not my problem. Don't try to lie your way out of a contract like that and say you can't afford the 1 bitcoin a week when the truth is, five posts later, OH, you just wanted out because you didn't like what other people were saying about me. You slimy fuck.

Just so people don't get the wrong idea, here is the start of that whole situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104489.msg1231746#msg1231746
It would actually be a prime example of Usagi doublespeak, had Usagi not deleted their side.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: