Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eGift Cards for SALE! - Panera & Rue 21- Discounted Food & Clothing! - 80% OFF!  (Read 1451 times)
sendakjng (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:04:06 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 06:46:43 PM by malevolent

Selling Panera and Rue 21 at 80% off regarding the card's total balance.

Have all balances

Bitcoin and Amazon Gift Card are accepted

Hit me up on skype if interested

Proof:

http://puu.sh/rvJuo/340cfbc634.png

http://puu.sh/rJnL6/f8bb95c848.png

mod note: skype info edited out at OP's request

sendakjng (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:21:35 PM

Looking for a hero member to vouch
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:43:20 PM

Looking for a hero member to vouch

If you dont get any vouches, I can do so for you.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:50:30 AM

Got a vouch copy and everything looks good to go.

http://m.imgur.com/8RZklU0

I recieved a code and put it into the gift card checker on Panera's site, and I was greeted with a gift card with 20$ in it. I'm not sure what else to say in this vouch, but when I use the card, I can update this post. This is a very cheap and good service, panera bread carries some good stuff. Good luck with sales op.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:27:02 AM

still selling
I use a lot of Panera.  Would be interested in a vouch. I would be interested in buying "clean" cards (showing no previous use) of no less than $50 & no more than $75.  Problem I find with Panera cards due to the way they are obtained  (I have bought quite a lot) is multiple (or even the same) sellers sell the same codes to more than 1 person and quite often both purchasers are spending the balance of the same card.  

I do not use Skype only purchase through this forum or Bitify.
sendakjng (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:35:51 PM

still selling
I use a lot of Panera.  Would be interested in a vouch. I would be interested in buying "clean" cards (showing no previous use) of no less than $50 & no more than $75.  Problem I find with Panera cards due to the way they are obtained  (I have bought quite a lot) is multiple (or even the same) sellers sell the same codes to more than 1 person and quite often both purchasers are spending the balance of the same card.  

'sellers sell the same codes to more than 1 person' - not me
'Would be interested in a vouch' - already taken
'I do not use Skype only purchase through this forum' - pm me to buy
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:43:50 AM

still selling

'sellers sell the same codes to more than 1 person' - not me
'Would be interested in a vouch' - already taken
'I do not use Skype only purchase through this forum' - pm me to buy

Facts are facts sonnyboy.  I said "some sellers" I didn't say you.  I wanted to buy but your fucked up attitude and PM (posted below) changed my mind.  I just bought $200 worth on Bitify for 20%.  That should keep me for 2 weeks. But thanks anyway.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:45:47 AM

PM from seller:

why do you come to my thread and throw shit at it? If you think you have the right to do so, I dont mind doing the same in one of yours Smiley In fact I will if you don't delete it. Not even counting you've never bought anything for me, or know how I work so please take your bullshit comments elswhere.

Bye Smiley

It's not shit, it's fact.  Threaten all you want.  I have no threads, I don't sell anything.  So throw all the shit you want and no, I'm not deleting it.  Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:51:37 PM

Latest PM from this idiot:

its not fact, again, you've never bought from me, you have no right to come to my thread and start throwing bullshit you piece of shit

You're funny.  I wanted to buy from you.  I mentioned a simple fact that concerned me, I repeat FACT from the probably close to 100 Panera cards of values from $25 - $200 I have purchased in the last year.  Not only do you lose a reputable buyer but you make a fool of yourself.  
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:58:31 PM

still selling

I was going to buy a similar card, wouldn't you get into some legal trouble if you were using a card that belonged to someone else or if it was hacked ?
sendakjng (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:18:04 PM

still selling

I was going to buy a similar card, wouldn't you get into some legal trouble if you were using a card that belonged to someone else or if it was hacked ?

I don't know, I assume you'd have to ask someone who sells carded cards
sendakjng (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:31:31 AM

still selling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: