Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik coming to Delhi in December  (Read 2141 times)
skang (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:25:42 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 05:31:03 AM by skang

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-india-summit-new-delhi-6-december-2016-tickets-27377994318
XD Grin

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skang (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:36:07 PM

OMG Vinay Gupta is also coming...
Guys please watch first 15 mins of this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3p-RUtGejI
ROFLing

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:14:50 PM

How do they expect people here to be paying 1000$ per ticket ? I feel its only for companies who have been working in the area, which apparently aren't plenty.

skang (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:49:23 PM

How do they expect people here to be paying 1000$ per ticket ? I feel its only for companies who have been working in the area, which apparently aren't plenty.

This is for high ranking bankers.

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:16:02 PM

Hey Skang,

You going to the summit??
skang (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:44:32 PM

Hey Skang,

You going to the summit??
No Sir

philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:53:09 PM

This is for high ranking bankers.

Do we even have such a high craze in companies within India that would be willing to spend that money on sending bankers to such an event ? I would imagine only the international companies would be interested, and that too not within India.

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:39:08 PM

What is vitalik and why everyone is happy fot its India coming?

philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:44:32 AM

What is vitalik and why everyone is happy fot its India coming?
He is the developer of Ethereum. The talk or the summit is about blockchain which is a technology being looked into by banks. I believe he and the panel will be talking about it.

skang (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:01:42 AM

Do we even have such a high craze in companies within India that would be willing to spend that money on sending bankers to such an event ? I would imagine only the international companies would be interested, and that too not within India.

There is a huge buzz amongst Indian banks regarding blockchains. There have been multiple articles posted here and ever since Raghuram Rajan and AP Hota, who intelligent people who are/were at deciding positions, have understood that the technology is disruptive, banks have understood their seriousness and have taken on many ventures. There have been atleast 3 national events(hackathons, conferences etc.) by NPCI this year related to blockchains, which were attended by banking heads from major Indian banks.

Apart from that, the buzzword-laden market has also done its job. BlockchainU has been holding certifications for major Indian ITs like Infosys, Wipro, and have trained people at BSE, and have been falsely pushing Ethereum as a smart contract platform, while technically anything you can do in ethereum you can do with bitcoin. These are the workforce that vendors the banking industry so have a lot of influence over their decisions. Thus a lot of banks are looking at ethereum based solutions and there is a lot of craze for it.

This fees is nothing for banks.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:10:18 PM

the price mentioned for the tickets are just ridiculous why would they need this much amount of money per ticket, i do not think anyone would be purchasing those tickets apart from companies and businessmen.if they could bring something like this make sure that everyone could take part in it with a nominal charge.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 08:58:50 PM

Something that I recently learnt is that conference ticket pricing is sometimes done on the basis of what crowd to expect.
Some use this as a filter to avoid random crowds.

I would assume that Vitaliks entire agenda would be based on influencing business owners, rather than a pep talk/ intro to ethereum.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:03:49 AM

Something that I recently learnt is that conference ticket pricing is sometimes done on the basis of what crowd to expect.

I would assume that Vitaliks entire agenda would be based on influencing business owners, rather than a pep talk/ intro to ethereum.

ennalum bhai ithu velatha oru sambhavam ayi poyi,eniku attend cheyanam enu undayirunu,price kandu njeti ,bhai pokunundo

i can understand that they are here to influence business owners in india as this is a very large market which is untapped by the bitcoin developers.
philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:07:46 PM

I am sure that would atleast have to start with the introduction. The current price is usually not justified to remove random crowd. Even something around 10-20K would help achieve that.

skang (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:02:54 AM

Anyone wants to go? I can get you tickets at 5k...

yyuvane

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

smart contracts innovations on ethereum blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 04:46:14 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 12:21:49 PM by yyuvane

i hope there will b special place for  "
Kartike Kanwar
The International Crypto Coach
" Huh??

donate  btc :  1NX1KJqpXBTwbLqArpuvFEGR3FiQVcWnE6
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:03:53 PM

What you are saying is true, he just wanted the investors for his ethereum project and he is showing that ethereum is the correct product for bankers to go for blockchain.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:32:05 PM

What you are saying is true, he just wanted the investors for his ethereum project and he is showing that ethereum is the correct product for bankers to go for blockchain.
Vitaliks is influencing many business owners to shift their focus on his projects and that is what he is doing in india as it is a prime market to capture and with a billion population it is a dream one,so how many of you guys are going for this meeting and with demonatization and stuff i am sure we will see new business poping in india.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: