Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin faucet complaints  (Read 277 times)
Paulyzadmw (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:08:11 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 08:35:38 AM by Paulyzadmw

I have made many withdrawals from bithose faucet yet nothing is getting deposited faut won't return my many emails what recorded do people have
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:52:30 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 02:07:20 AM by Crystal11

not sure i understand what you mean but i guess you have requested payment from a faucet and that faucet didn't payed ?
If you are sure that payments are not depending on email verification and you did email verification please tell us the name of the scam faucet so we'll know to avoid it.

Edit : Oh its about bithose faucet from google play ?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.bithose&hl=en
Well this product has lots of negative reviews about not paying so you should stop claiming and declare it SCAM on faucet review/rotators.
And before downloading and installing such thing, read the reviews/comments .
Thanks for warning.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:06:06 AM

If you are talking about bithose you can check their review almost all of the recent reviews are complains regarding not getting paid. See screenshot below

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: