Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost Writing Gig----New[ANN]  (Read 582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:06:37 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 03:04:03 PM by morantis

This will take some tinkering to get everything right, but we cannot iron out wrinkles until we jump in.  It is simple.  For a long while we have had a ghost writing service that we provide for clients.  We actually pull the client requests from several places and hit them in an on-demand sort of way, that is where this will get tricky.  They pay us in FIAT and always have.  We have a private back-end set up where we can grab orders that need to be filled.  That area is not set up where we can give you access.

What we are offering is simple, if you have the time and want some extra Bitcoins, then you will write for us and take up some of the slack.  We figure on paying you guys at around 4000-5000 Sat per word and the assignments vary a great deal, trust me, I handle the overflow.  When we retrieve an assignment, it has a limited amount of time before we lose the opportunity on that deal.  We use Paypal and another CC processor and the accounts are set up to pay out to us on Monday, close of business.  

The best way that we can figure to do this in the beginning is perhaps a small website back-end that will alert me when someone wants to work.  I can then pull them an assignment and once they have completed it I will shoot it to the client.  Mondays, we will accept their payments and process enough through our BTC gateway to pay every one here.  We can use a Google spreadsheet for tracking payments and assignments and simply mod things as we go to get a smoother and smoother system.  So, just to be clear, you guys will get paid in Bitcoins, it is our clients that pay us in FIAT.

I am sure that I can code a simple Google form that will alert me via email or text when someone needs work.  I am not saying that I can get it to them 24 hours a day, but I would rather cover it all myself than involve an employee and just confuse things.  

If anyone wants to write, let me know.  Like I said, in the beginning it will need to be tweaked a bit, but we can figure the easiest methods as we move forward.

IMPORTANT EDIT!!!  I was working late at night and mis-typed the pay rates.  You make from 400-500 Sat per word.  In FIAT, our writers get between $3 and $5 for 500 words.  Most of the writers do 750-1000 words of work in an hour and can make $5-10 an hour, that would translate direct to BTC for you guys.  We pay you and the other writers almost the entire amount that we charge the clients.  On 500 words, the company keeps around a quarter.  We do that for 25-500 orders an hour sometimes, but we pay everyone as high as we can.  For BTC internet work, it is not half bad.  There are many people out there plugging away at faucets and such, getting a grand total of $10 per day, versus $10 per hour.  Anyway, had to clear that up.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morantis (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:27:58 AM

Yes, pretty easy to set some Google forms up to get started....this is the form to request work....you can actually use it and it will alert my email and I will then filter that to alert me via text message....feel free to try it out, we can always use anyone that needs a little cash.

https://goo.gl/forms/Z6jIJl4DYCiTwI1w2
morantis (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:07:50 PM

By the end of the night, we should have a fairly smooth functioning website backend where writers can pick up new assignments and browse the newer ones. 
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:41:53 PM

I am all over this, if not for me for many people that I know.  There are not that many clear jobs that pay in Bitcoin beyond the level of a few Sat here and there.  For someone that has the intention of working for more than 50 cents a day, the options are limited. 
morantis (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:17:54 AM

I am all over this, if not for me for many people that I know.  There are not that many clear jobs that pay in Bitcoin beyond the level of a few Sat here and there.  For someone that has the intention of working for more than 50 cents a day, the options are limited. 

I am finishing up a simple back end now, it is a pain and I am working it from the PC
Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:34:06 PM

I am interested in this gig, how do I apply for work. Is there escrow?

morantis (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:12:54 PM

You can just PM me to keep the thread clean, if you like.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:26:02 AM

I am interested in this gig. I have written a few bitcoin related articles, http://www.cryptocoinhome.com/

Would you please PM me the details, what topics to write about and would you provide the topics yourself?
morantis (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:09:00 PM

I am interested in this gig. I have written a few bitcoin related articles, http://www.cryptocoinhome.com/

Would you please PM me the details, what topics to write about and would you provide the topics yourself?

Sending you a message now.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:26:48 PM

I am finishing up a simple back end now, it is a pain and I am working it from the PC

Regular work can be transferred to Bitcoin with some effort, but this is something that can actually support someone that does not want to jump all over trading and stuff like that.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:36:37 PM

Regular work can be transferred to Bitcoin with some effort, but this is something that can actually support someone that does not want to jump all over trading and stuff like that.

Yeah, almost every employee that I have at the physical office gets paid in Bitcoins, but some of them use a direct deposit service so that they have a better idea come tax time, who knows.  Either way I think that we only have one employee that still gets FIAT and that is only a percentage of their pay.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: