Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW*** MoneyPot APP Promo  (Read 650 times)
tortic25 (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:23:53 AM

https://ricky3555.github.io/   HouseEdge 5%

LuckyHit Promo

roll 0.01 ,1.01, 2.01, 3.01 4.01, 5.01, 6.01, 7.01, 8.01, 9.01 or 10,01 Win 10x your bet

Win when you lose

Post your losing bet id in this thread if it's over 1,000bits i will refund you 2.5%   "10,000bit lose= 250bits rewarded"

Faucet is currently not working

i'm Looking for sig campaign pmme

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 04:29:28 AM

is there a minimum chance to play with?

i use to be a hunter
tortic25 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:30:26 AM

is there a minimum chance to play with?

nope play with whatever chance you like

Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:47:23 AM

HouseEdge 5%  Shocked
Only for a promo or forever?
tortic25 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:50:58 AM

HouseEdge 5%  Shocked

for promos i'm trying to return 4% in promos it will be 1% after a week

Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:53:33 AM

what the F*** is this? a new moneypot app from untitled dice site with no modifications at all even the html title and 5% house edge? and you are giving back the losses if the bet is more than 1000 bits? only crazy gamblers would try your site. you can't even make the faucet working and atleast buy a domain

tortic25 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:06:23 AM

what the F*** is this? a new moneypot app from untitled dice site with no modifications at all even the html title and 5% house edge? and you are giving back the losses if the bet is more than 1000 bits? only crazy gamblers would try your site. you can't even make the faucet working and atleast buy a domain

lol okay retard let me explain a few things...

if you can read with promo prizes the house edge avgs out at about 1%

2nd i made this site so i can maximize my own profits with the commisions i didn't make it for your poor ass who can't afford the 1k bit min
i'm offering the highest betback then any other site....  i could care less if anyone else joins "i made it for personal use" so i'm not gonna use any effort changing the code to make it look nice for you and i'm not gonna bother getting the faucet to work when there's 20other apps to transfer the faucet from

betcoin offers 0.01
i'm offering 0.0125 

and there are thousands of good sites that use github i'm not gonna pay for a domain because like i said i'm maximizing my gains so suck my dick and keep your worthless opionion to yourself

Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:16:29 AM

HouseEdge 5%  Shocked

for promos i'm trying to return 4% in promos it will be 1% after a week

Ok not bad but my advice should you have to setup your domain and resolve all
honest look at the view site and this domain people may hesitate to play
Frosxh

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:41:13 AM

2nd i made this site so i can maximize my own profits with the commisions i didn't make it for your poor ass who can't afford the 1k bit min
i'm offering the highest betback then any other site....  i could care less if anyone else joins "i made it for personal use" so i'm not gonna use any effort changing the code to make it look nice for you and i'm not gonna bother getting the faucet to work when there's 20other apps to transfer the faucet from

betcoin offers 0.01
i'm offering 0.0125  

and there are thousands of good sites that use github i'm not gonna pay for a domain because like i said i'm maximizing my gains so suck my dick and keep your worthless opionion to yourself

you are the worthless here. let me explain few things. ok it is understandable that you made that app for you to play by yourself and get some percentage of your wager in your app but do you think offering a promo while having a 5% house edge will give your player advantage over playing to another site with 1% HE? a 1BTC total wager will make them lose .04btc more in your site while you are only giving back what? <.01% to them in your promo plus there is no assurance that you would really pay? and yes i am poor but does that make you rich? wagering 1bit bets on your app makes you rich?

for the faucet, so you want to waste time claiming faucet from another app > withdraw to moneypot > deposit to your app? isn't it considered wasting time or you just don't know how to fix the faucet? i can help you on that very little thing, it only takes a minute to fix

EDIT: win 10x your bet on promos while there is 5% HE and the chance to hit the promo numbers are 1/10,000 so 10 numbers are 1/1,000 and you are only giving 10x the bet in exchange of the house edge in your app? ROFLMAO

tortic25 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:37:05 AM

i'm offering the highest betback then any other site....  i could care less if anyone else joins "i made it for personal use" so i'm not gonna use any effort changing the code to make it look nice for you and i'm not gonna bother getting the faucet to work when there's 20other apps to transfer the faucet from

betcoin offers 0.01
i'm offering 0.0125  

you are the worthless here. let me explain few things. ok it is understandable that you made that app for you to play by yourself and get some percentage of your wager in your app but do you think offering a promo while having a 5% house edge will give your player advantage over playing to another site with 1% HE? a 1BTC total wager will make them lose .04btc more in your site while you are only giving back what? <.01% to them in your promo plus there is no assurance that you would really pay? and yes i am poor but does that make you rich? wagering 1bit bets on your app makes you rich?

for the faucet, so you want to waste time claiming faucet from another app > withdraw to moneypot > deposit to your app? isn't it considered wasting time or you just don't know how to fix the faucet? i can help you on that very little thing, it only takes a minute to fix

EDIT: win 10x your bet on promos while there is 5% HE and the chance to hit the promo numbers are 1/10,000 so 10 numbers are 1/1,000 and you are only giving 10x the bet in exchange of the house edge in your app? ROFLMAO

yeah i'm the worthless one i mean i don't spend time posting on threads i can't profit from like you... btw whats your goal you trying to be heard lack of control in your personal life? you just admitted you're poor and act like one of those trolls that spend 5-6hours posting to forums everyday cmon get a life...

like i said this app is for me to use and with my strategies i usually have 100x more wagered then profit, 5% works the best so why would i lower it? and check bet history you know the 1bit bets i was testing what house edge i want to play with but yeah that logic that i'm poor is so great.

So we established you have no life... i would just like to suggest you work on your english since you have nothing better to do besides lurk forums

Frosxh

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:00:41 AM

In addition, i really believe you are rich

https://www.moneypot.com/users/ricky3555

Average bet is around 2bits LMAO

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:06:57 AM

Some really terrible PR skills youre showing here tortic25. You made this site for yourself? Cool man, youll be the only one there with that HE.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:30:34 AM

i seriously laugh when i saw this bet https://www.moneypot.com/bets/524902156

seriously? 50% HE just to get more app profit for you? ROFLMAO
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 04:30:51 AM

Moneypot should have a strict policy, to not allow such kind of "applications" Wink

googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:07:13 PM

why not use a domain and must use github
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: