Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand ng laptop na matibay  (Read 2471 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:22:30 PM

Tip: get keyboard and mouse even if you use a laptop. Mas masarap gamitin. I also use external monitor. eh, di parang workstation na yung laptop ko.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:29:23 AM

Asus, lenovo at toshiba try mo yang brand na yan. Sakto lang ang presyo. Di tulad ng iba na OA ang price. Pero syempre depende sa specs yan. Kung mga 6th gen ang bibilin my kamahalan ang mga yan.
JonSnow666

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:42:07 AM

I've tried Dell and HP, but now I'm using Lenovo.

So far I can say that I am most satisfied with my Lenovo.

I've got great specs, it's lightweight (as compared to other big laptop brands) and the price is right!

I haven't tried Dell yet but I have chance to use my cousin's lenovo laptop but when I used it, it has already some missing keys.

I guess that was because of the user and not the brand itself, although I am using HP that was given to me as a gift. And I'm satisfied even though the specs is not too high.

But still I'm convenient using it with my programming projects.

My first laptop was Acer (for 4 yrs+, gaming+document editing+browsing) and it worn out because i didn't use it during review days(6 months) that's why i bought sony (I' using it for almost 3 yrs, document editing+browsing).

In my judgement i think the best laptop for me are asus and alienware. (no need to explain, as per my observation and review online only because most of my friends using asus and alienware)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:14:05 AM

My laptop now is lenovo and it's cheaper so it is recommended for you.
Magkano bili nyo po dyan mam sa lenovo niyang laptop? mukhang maganda po yan ahh ..sana mura lang want ko din kase bumili ng laptop.
sana makabili ako ng laptop na hindi siya malog at smooth siya .. at syempre very affordable dapat

Gusto ko din po malaman kung magkano ang Lenovo na laptop mukhang marami kase good feedbacks dito palang sa forum.
Pangarap ko talaga makabili ng laptop para mas mabilisan ang kitaan ko. Ang hirap kase pag nagbibitcoin with 3 inches mobile phone.

I cannot remember the exact specs of my Lenovo, but it's around 32-35k which I am paying monthly.

I think this is i5 - just bought this last year.

It's really worth the money.
Potato Chips (OP)

Activity: 2758
Merit: 894

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:24:59 PM

Salamat sa lahat ng sumagot  Grin

Tanong ko lang kung maganda ba na bumili ng laptop sa mga online shops like amazon or yung nasa PH na lazada? Wala kase kong time na.
SALAMAT ULIT!
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:17:42 AM

Tanong ko lang kung maganda ba na bumili ng laptop sa mga online shops like amazon or yung nasa PH na lazada? Wala kase kong time na.
SALAMAT ULIT!

I don't encourage it - you really have to make time for it to buy from a physical store.

When I bought my current laptop from a physical store I even had to go back and have it replaced, because when I got home I discovered that the unit I got was really defective.

So what more if you are buying online, you can encounter even more problems.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:42:48 PM

SALAMAT ULIT!

I don't encourage it - you really have to make time for it to buy from a physical store.

When I bought my current laptop from a physical store I even had to go back and have it replaced, because when I got home I discovered that the unit I got was really defective.

So what more if you are buying online, you can encounter even more problems.
That's right so you can have a first look of the item you are willing to buy.
Do not buy in Amazon, you have to pay the big tax and the shipping fee, it is cheaper to buy in a physical store.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:38:25 PM

Bibili kase ko ng laptop, Gusto ko yung pangmatagalan na.  (NOT FOR GAMING PURPOSES )

lenovo or asus sir maganda saka hp.
ako kasi kahit anong brand basta't pasok sa hinahanap kong specs.
like gb ng ram at hdd. tapos yung processor nya. ayus na ako dun hehe
Jelly0621

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:55:17 AM

Bibili kase ko ng laptop, Gusto ko yung pangmatagalan na.  (NOT FOR GAMING PURPOSES )

Ano ba dapat na specs ang kailangan hanapin sa laptop?
Hindi din kasi ako maalam sa mga specs2 na yan. hehe
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:07:36 AM

depende sa gagamit at pag gagamitan kung anong specs dapat mong hanapin, kung puro ka lang naman browsing ay ok na yung mababa na specs pero kung mahilig ka sa games etc ay kailangan mo yung mtataas ng specs
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:30:41 AM

Lenovo  b470e laptop ko 3gb ram,intel hd lang graphics pero ok sa dota 2 basta low lang settings ok naman sa laro,mag 4 yrs nato walang problema basta ugaliin mo lang mag maintenance kahit isang beses sa isang buwan. Medyo nasisira na yung battery neto kasi ginagamit ko pang gaming din kaya kelangan palaging nakasaksak yung adapter hirap kasi yung ipapa low ko muna yung battery tapos dyan pa isasaksak nakakalimutan ko kaya namamatay.
IGNation

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:32:31 AM

HP, Asus, Dell, and Compaq ang magadang brand..  Cheesy
fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:54:36 AM

Kung sa experience ko as IT for 7 years.

DELL ako as pinakamatibay
HP as next

Middle class:
Asus at Acer

Laptop to avoid
Lenovo at Toshiba - pinakamadaling masira ung hardware o parts...catchy sya kc mura peo if laptop better mag invest kna kc di biro magpalit ng parts sa laptop kaysa desktop.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:26:33 AM

It depends - we need to know first what you would use your laptop for.

Are you going to edit videos and photos? Are you going to use it for gaming? Are you a heavy user? Or will you just use it for simple document writing and internet browsing?
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:52:47 PM

Tip: get keyboard and mouse even if you use a laptop. Mas masarap gamitin. I also use external monitor. eh, di parang workstation na yung laptop ko.

Thanks for this idea Dabs and I find this professional. So when someone is going to surprising visits me to my home and sees I have a set up like this.

Then he would think that I have a very good working station and going to think that I have a very hard job not knowing that I am just making my workstation good looking.

I hope to apply this soon with my lappy.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:56:13 AM

Thanks for this idea Dabs and I find this professional. So when someone is going to surprising visits me to my home and sees I have a set up like this.

Then he would think that I have a very good working station and going to think that I have a very hard job not knowing that I am just making my workstation good looking.

I use a mouse to prevent carpal tunnel because I work on my laptop for long hours.

But I haven't thought about using an external keyboard and monitor.

Will try it if I have extra money!
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:01:12 PM

I use a mouse to prevent carpal tunnel because I work on my laptop for long hours.

But I haven't thought about using an external keyboard and monitor.

Will try it if I have extra money!

This is a good one to try even though my laptop specs is not quite good but if you are going to make this one then for sure you are going to be able to be stylish.

You don't have to spend thousands of pesos for this type of style, you can just buy a4tech keyboard for only 300 pesos, a cdr-king mouse.

And for the monitor just use the spare monitor from your old desktop. Grin
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:44:21 PM

Logitech binili ko. Yung pinaka mura na combo. I like Logitech mice and keyboards. I got the wireless one na. Add a couple of batteries at yun, maganda na. Monitor ko is Samsung 27 inches. (Dati 19 inches). Pero "dumb" monitor, para mura lang. 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080).

So since meron na rin monitor ang laptop, naka dual display ako. Or extended desktop.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:23:01 AM

dy(hp) po ang pinakamaganda sa lahat hehehe sure po yan kc yan ang gamit ko Smiley
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:45:04 AM

dy(hp) po ang pinakamaganda sa lahat hehehe sure po yan kc yan ang gamit ko Smiley
Magkano po sir yang laptop mo sir HP ? Kase  bibili po ako ng laptop kaya nagtatanong po ako. Ano specs niya sir sana hindi malog kasi yung dati Kong laptop naging malog nung naging matagal kaya gusto ko nang laptop na mataas ang ram at maraming pwedeng ilagay na files . pero hindi ako mahilig magdownload ng games lol lang ang games ko. Help mo naman ako sir salamat.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: