Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:26:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT SHOP - BUY, LOAN, SELL ALL RANKS - LEGIT Trader since 2016  (Read 4094 times)
sheffters (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:08:34 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 07:28:17 PM by sheffters

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5051647.msg46958353#msg46958353
I am clearing my stock^

I WILL NEVER REJECT ESCROW! You must organize escrow for confirmed deal, you pay escrow fees, unless you are going first.

LEGENDARY + HERO DARK / LIGHT GREEN TRUST FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4559655

ACTIVE AND TRADING JUNE 2018

ACCOUNT SALES IS ALLOWED AND IS NOT AGAINST BITCOINTALK RULES - ADMIN/MOD POST SAYS HERE

HI BEFORE READ PRICES PLEASE READ THIS. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TERMS, LEAVE. I WILL NOT NEGOTIATE MY TERMS!
PLEASE READ REASON FOR RED TRUST RATING, IT IS BECAUSE I AM ACCOUNT SELLER!

MY DEALING:
- I ALWAYS ACCEPT ESCROW. but you must find it.
- I WILL DO MAXIMUM 20% UPFRONT PAYMENT FOR BIG TRANSACTION (hero+ only trusted member, if not u give PM proof of account).
- I must receive confirmation of account ownership if you want me to go first up to 50% (for senior+ ranks)
- I will not go first with no verification you have account or at least PM me from account.

MY POLICY:
- NO ACCOUNT to be purchased from me for malicious use. If you want to use sig campaign, sure, but please follow all the rules and do not harm this forum.
- I will expose the account used to buy from me if it will help in any investigation relating to the account.

Aside from this if nothing is being done wrong, I will not bother you or look into your activity.

MY TRUST
only one bad trust rating from Pharmacist (anti-account seller) he is pedophile anyway so he is no worry.
joke aside, i never scam anyone here for accounts. i always deal properly and get it done. please only pm if you are serious.

I prefer to deal with telegram please pm me if u want contact info

I have dealt here over 2 years. If you go first to me, I give you a fast transaction. If you do not go first, I
I will pay via bitcoin or eth, escrow is fine. If the account has an address on it you must sign it (we can all se unedited posts do not bother with this please), if it has no address, then i dont care.

LENDING BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS

We give you a BitcoinTalk Account, but you give us collateral in return. When you give back the account, you give us collateral back.
We accept for collateral:
- Bulk (Jr. or above) bitcointalk accounts with 125% value of borrowing account
- Higher Rank bitcointalk account with staked key + email
- Any top 10 altcoin. We do not take shitcoin collateral.

You lose collateral ONLY if:
- Account is banned
- Account gets any (trusted and untrusted) negative feedback.
- Any damage that limits normal use of account.
We can use escrow for collateral. Only ones who are ok with account deals.

You may take account for max 1 month. If you want more, we can negotiate terms.

Interest: 5% of collateral per month. (you give us 0.1BTC for Legendary, you get 0.095BTC back when you return it)
We do lower interest fo return customers

What is your collateral worth? (READ BEFORE APPLYING)
Altcoins
best collateral. We take 110% (only 10% insurance) for lending accounts with this method.

Low-rank BitcoinTalk accounts
next best collateral. You can not do anything with these, so scam is more likely. We take 125% bitcointalk account value (based on non-bulk buying account prices) up to the amount the rank you are borrowing.

High-rank BitcoinTalk accounts
We take high-rank accounts with signed key + email as collateral up to 110% of account value being borrowed

anything that can not be sold instantly, does not count as collateral. you may offer different collateral if you think it can be sold instantly.

Application form
Code:
Username:
Rank Wanter: (full, senior, hero, legendary etc)
Accounts Wanted: (up to 20 <full member accs. Up to 3 senior+ accounts)
Collateral Offered: (altcoins, bitcointalk accounts, etc)

SELLING BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS

Account Prices:
1x Jr. Member = $70
1x Member = $135
1x Full Member = $230
1x Senior Member = $450
1x Hero Member = $1000
1x Legendary Member = $2500
All neutral Trust.

Bulk Accounts Available:
5-10x Jr. Member = $60/each
10-20x Jr. Member=  $55/each
20x-50x Jr. Member = $45/each
5-10x. Member = $125/each
10x-20x Member = $115/each
20x-100x Member= $100/each

BUYING ACCOUNTS

do not want accounts with:
- negative trust (even untrusted feedback)
- low quality posting (all in off topic or gambling sections)

I want acc with:
- private key of staked address (unedited) - I will pay bonus for this
- original email login info (unedited) - I will pay small bonus for this

On average, I will pay:
[BULK PRICE] I do not buy less than 10 account for these ranks[/b]
0.0004BTC for Jr. Members
0.0007BTC for Members
0.001BTC for Full Members

[SINGLE PRICE] (cheaper price for bulk)[/b]
0.01BTC for Senior Members
0.04BTC for Hero Members
0.09BTC for Legendary Members
No newbie accounts. Prices negotiable BASED ON ACCOUNT STATS.

I BUY NEGATIVE TRUST ACCOUNTS:
0.0005BTC full members
0.0025BTC Senior members
0.0075BTC Hero members
0.017BTC Legendary Members
always you go first^ no exception, even legendary.

thanks. pm or post here.[/s]
A!

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:40:59 PM

Are you serious with your prices? Do you know how long and how hard to create this accounts? Lol

macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:08:36 PM

Too cheap for these account and those requirements.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:27:02 PM

I will pay:
0.0005BTC for Jr. Members
0.0013BTC for Members
0.0075BTC for Full Members
No newbie accounts.

I will pay via bitcoin, escrow is fine. I do not want hacked accounts. If the account has an address on it you must sign it (we can all se unedited posts do not bother with this please)

I am buying IN BULK I will not go first unless you have previous positive trust from selling accounts.

thanks. PM me

Any one who is going to give you those account at that amount is really not even going to worth nothing because your prices is even insulting to those who have spent time to build their accounts with activity and even keeping it stainless with negative trust. A member would make 0.008btc every week on the average of posting alone not to talk of otther bounties and services he can provide...
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:23:19 PM

This is very cheap prices for sale.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:34:41 PM

This is very cheap prices for sale.

not everyone cares about their account or thinks about the effort put in. if it's a quick and effortless sale and you're happy with the price then why not? I have a bunch of other established accounts with other forums that I've never attached a price to but i'd let them go for very little if there was a buyer because I don't care about them.
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:30:24 AM

prices are negotiable. though if you really think a jr member is worth more than .001 then you are very wrong.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:47:20 AM

You will never buy a senior account.
You can not afford it. Roll Eyes
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:12:37 AM

You will never buy a senior account.
You can not afford it. Roll Eyes
I can not afford it? lol
They get recovered and claimed back so easily, I do not want them.
I would rather buy and build many smaller accounts up to senior and hero as investment, than buy already seniors
fuck off with your shit posting.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:15:47 AM

You are kidding bro your price are really very low man,specially Full member account for just 0.0075BTC and you also want good post quality.
With a good signature campaign a full member can earn about 0.015 btc in a week and you are wanting to buy that for just 0.0075BTC.
I will advice you to rethink about your prices or i dont think you will get a single account in those prices.
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:21:56 AM

You are kidding bro your price are really very low man,specially Full member account for just 0.0075BTC and you also want good post quality.
With a good signature campaign a full member can earn about 0.015 btc in a week and you are wanting to buy that for just 0.0075BTC.
I will advice you to rethink about your prices or i dont think you will get a single account in those prices.
it says price is negotiable

i do not care if you think the prices are low, do you think i give a shit? i know they are low. accounts here are worth nothing. if you can earn 0.015+ a week then go do it, i do not care.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:15:13 AM

I sent a pm.
pcoin

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:49:00 AM

If i may ask,what do you want to do with this much btc account because you cannot post into all of them on daily basis unless you are a robot.
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:56:27 AM

If i may ask,what do you want to do with this much btc account because you cannot post into all of them on daily basis unless you are a robot.

i will eventually build them into higher rank accounts and sell them.
i won't be spamming for my sig campaign like you are right now that's for sure.
pcoin

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:20:27 AM

Certainly you know it is a crazy thing to accumulate more than you need for survival but your explanations seems satisfactory.
FYI i am not spamming in anyway at least your answer will make others to know that you want to venture into btctalk account farming and we shall all be watching you the way you promote and support any bad idea of your using all the alts account you bought.
zee11229

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:53:21 AM

I have on Full Members account with Negative Trust.Are you interested?
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:58:28 AM

Certainly you know it is a crazy thing to accumulate more than you need for survival but your explanations seems satisfactory.
FYI i am not spamming in anyway at least your answer will make others to know that you want to venture into btctalk account farming and we shall all be watching you the way you promote and support any bad idea of your using all the alts account you bought.
no one cares
fuck off

price is 0.001 as stated in the OP.
Lineranger

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

https://www.directbet.eu/_Images/TipstersChamp/Ava

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:05:05 PM

no one cares
fuck off

price is 0.001 as stated in the OP.

i have sent you a message , did you received it?

mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:32:45 PM

On average, I will pay:
0.00075BTC for Jr. Members
0.002BTC for Members
0.01BTC for Full Members
0.05BTC for Senior Members
0.15BTC for Hero Members
No newbie accounts. Prices negotiable BASED ON ACCOUNT STATS. Better prices for bulk sellers.

0.0002BTC Members
0.001BTC full members
0.005BTC Senior members
0.015BTC Hero members
0.05BTC Legendary Members

I will pay via bitcoin, escrow is fine. I do not want hacked accounts. If the account has an address on it you must sign it (we can all se unedited posts do not bother with this please)

I am buying IN BULK I will not go first unless you have previous positive trust from selling accounts.

thanks. PM me

Well the most ranks you wanna to buy are a bit depreciated, but the only one maybe correct is the hero, you dont wanna legendary accounts cleans or cant afford to buy them? Whats the purpose to get a negative trust accounts,(do not want accounts with:
- negative trust (even untrusted feedback)) i dont undersntand this, you wanna to buy accounts red tagged or with negative feedbacks?
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:31:53 AM

On average, I will pay:
0.00075BTC for Jr. Members
0.002BTC for Members
0.01BTC for Full Members
0.05BTC for Senior Members
0.15BTC for Hero Members
No newbie accounts. Prices negotiable BASED ON ACCOUNT STATS. Better prices for bulk sellers.

0.0002BTC Members
0.001BTC full members
0.005BTC Senior members
0.015BTC Hero members
0.05BTC Legendary Members

thanks. PM me

Well the most ranks you wanna to buy are a bit depreciated, but the only one maybe correct is the hero, you dont wanna legendary accounts cleans or cant afford to buy them? Whats the purpose to get a negative trust accounts,(do not want accounts with:
- negative trust (even untrusted feedback)) i dont undersntand this, you wanna to buy accounts red tagged or with negative feedbacks?
i dont want them as they are to easy to be recovered....plus if I want to sell them in the future then they are worth not much more than what I bought them for
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: