Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COAL] BitCoal - MANDATORY UPDATE - CPU/GPU MINING - CRYPTONIGHT  (Read 58133 times)
Pistol Pete

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

Is there something wrong with the Democats mining pool? My balance hasn't moved in days. Are there any other Bitcoal mining pools having issues?

Yeah me too. last payment was 12/4/18. Pending balance still increases but nothing to my wallet
LarryEnticer

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

So the Democats pool paid out yesterday but now it's saying the hash rate is at 0/HS. Is anyone else getting zero hashes?
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

I think the information provided by this project is not complete enough. First of all, I want to learn the project. I hope it will go well.
quanminh2533

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

Can I ask something about mining Grin
When will mining begin and how many coins can be mined?
ManoMAB

Activity: 181

Crypto sz.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

How do you feel about imitating our currency?
They are copying Litecoin Plus member media.
BITCOAL = CHEAP COPY

trantrangg999

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

I think I figured out why I thought I was getting the wrong amount in my wallet. I think it's displaying my lifetime amount, even though it's no longer in my wallet of course instead of just showing what I actually have. Switching away from the tracking key and loading up the .wallet file gives me my actual balance. I guess the tracking key needs some work.

EDIT: Scratch that I'm missing the point of the tracking wallet. It's meant to track all your incoming transactions. Kinda wish it would just act as the normal wallet, but without the ability to send COAL.
Bixbitecoin

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Is there anything new?

BIXBITE COIN (https://bixbite.pro)
TELEGRAM (https://t.me/bixbitecoin)
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

I think I figured out why I thought I was getting the wrong amount in my wallet. I think it's displaying my lifetime amount, even though it's no longer in my wallet of course instead of just showing what I actually have. Switching away from the tracking key and loading up the .wallet file gives me my actual balance. I guess the tracking key needs some work.
EDIT: Scratch that I'm missing the point of the tracking wallet. It's meant to track all your incoming transactions. Kinda wish it would just act as the normal wallet, but without the ability to send COAL.
slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

The point is security. The server does not have the user's private keys.

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

I'd really suggest updating as much info as possible where ever you can because this project looks dead in the water. Social media market is a must, not a lot of transparency aside from the new website launch and outside of that page its hard to tell if project is alive.
Listing on Cryptopia cost a bit $$$ so a "community takeover" should make community aware this is still ongoing, website and Telegram group aren't really doing that
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 11:44:22 PM by 9Bank

Is a *.zip file for blockchain link available? Slow sync'g - seems to do 100 blocks rapidly then pause for minutes. Heard of COAL on a recent pump on Telegram -- I was into Bikercoin awhile back, they used similar algo... Waiting to try some of the cool features in-wallet.

updated: damaged phone line -- replaced and speed very quick now

naskdn1999

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:13:12 AM

Back in days, Thanks to slb for keeping the CryptoNote coins going. Wink
crypt0.zone

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for BitCoal to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Visit crypt0.zone/calculator/
annapapo

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:13:44 PM

The block explorer at http://democats.org/blockchain/?name=bitcoal  is broken.  The page comes up but no numbers or blocks display.  Someone had better get a working block explorer fast, or else Cryptopia is going to delist this coin.  Cryptopia has been delisting coins left and right if they don't have a working block explorer or have other technical problems.  If Cryptopia delists this coin, your coins will be almost worthless.  Someone needs to either fix this block explorer, or get a different one working right now.  Where are the dumbass devs?  Why aren't they paying attention to crap like this?
georgyous

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

The block explorer at http://democats.org/blockchain/?name=bitcoal  is broken.  The page comes up but no numbers or blocks display.  Someone had better get a working block explorer fast, or else Cryptopia is going to delist this coin.  Cryptopia has been delisting coins left and right if they don't have a working block explorer or have other technical problems.  If Cryptopia delists this coin, your coins will be almost worthless.  Someone needs to either fix this block explorer, or get a different one working right now.  Where are the dumbass devs?  Why aren't they paying attention to crap like this?

Mate, stop panicking, this coin is not going away any time soon and Cryptopia has not reason to delist it.

I understand that you are more or less new to crypto(based on your rating on this forum), but no need to initiate panic on other new comers.

I know the coin is community driven so everything that is done is by one person or another, is by their good will, you can't "demand" for someone to do something in this situations, if you ask nicely maybe someone will help.

Many pools have block explorers builtin, especially the ones that are using "cryptonote-forknote-pool" as a software, here is one example http://coal.mypool.online/#blockchain_blocks , fully working block explorer
annapapo

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

This other block explorer that you mentioned is not working either!  The only thing it says is the current block height.  If you search for a block and click on it, all the information is blank!  There is no transaction information, no block reward information, and no number for the current amount of outstanding coins.  So, no, this is not a "fully working"  block explorer.  If this is good enough for Cryptopia not to delist it, well, ok then, but someone should get a block explorer for BitCoal that is actually working!  Don't act like everything is ok and you can't lose your value of these coins!  There was already a huge dump of the price on Cryptopia in the last few weeks.  If you devs don't get on the ball, and fast, the price is going to go to near zero!
georgyous

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:53:41 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 01:06:58 PM by georgyous

This other block explorer that you mentioned is not working either!  The only thing it says is the current block height.  If you search for a block and click on it, all the information is blank!  There is no transaction information, no block reward information, and no number for the current amount of outstanding coins.  So, no, this is not a "fully working"  block explorer.  If this is good enough for Cryptopia not to delist it, well, ok then, but someone should get a block explorer for BitCoal that is actually working!  Don't act like everything is ok and you can't lose your value of these coins!  There was already a huge dump of the price on Cryptopia in the last few weeks.  If you devs don't get on the ball, and fast, the price is going to go to near zero!

Mate the problem is with your computer, or your internet connection, not sure what does not work for you, I just used the last mined block as an example:
https://imgur.com/a/53qvjlE

I don't really know why the image is not showing in the thread the link is https://imgur.com/a/53qvjlE

Don't know if you noticed but all crypto prices are down at the moment so there is no surprise that this coins is down also.

I tried to ask you nicely to change the attitude, this is the last reply that I will give you as I don't have time to waste, change the attitude, do you homework and we can talk more.

One things that I failed to mention is that I am no way associated with this coin, I am not a developer or anything, just a community member.
sluggo

Activity: 134

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:59:07 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 08:52:43 AM by sluggo

forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

This coin is holding its guts. Seems interesting.

will buy some just in case.
annapapo

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

Why is the wallet blocked on Cryptopia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: