Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XMR Monero Pool xmr.suprnova.cc MPOS Based PPLNS  (Read 13865 times)
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:41:23 PM

Payment id and integrated addresses are currently implemented and being tested. I'll activate the use of them shortly

Any new about this ?  Grin

Integrated addresses are now integrated. Can someone check if the payment works / arrives at Kraken ?

EDIT: Confirmed working !

Synced now: xmr-us.suprnova.cc

Same port as on the regular server

Is it SSL enabled? Can't connect with :5221

Port 5221 now active on xmr-us as well !

Separate Payment ID's are next, but it's not THAT easy.. I need a few more hours including testing etc.

Nice  Grin Keep up the good work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joaogti36

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:15:36 AM

Disconnected. Pool difficulty too low. when trying to send some rented power thrugh nicehash port Sad((((

getting disconnect like crazy...
fix?!
zoggie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:53:57 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 01:26:36 AM by zoggie

having same issue with low difficulty on a few workers that are hashing over 4k. Worst part is that worker gets banned even though the server is still accepting work for suprnova.

On top of that, when the worker gets banned, it doesn't send an email of an idle worker. Tested by taking a worker not banned offline and still no email 1 hour later. Block emails come in just fine.

Edit. Low difficulty issue solved for me by using xmr and not xmr-us where issue existed. I'll test xmr-us. again tomorrow if xmr. remains stable.

Email notifications for idle workers seem still to not be working.

Edit2. Low difficulty share is only occuring during a DevFee (claymore) event and very rarely. But enough for occasional banning.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 12:57:01 AM

having same issue with low difficulty on a few workers that are hashing over 4k. Worst part is that worker gets banned even though the server is still accepting work for suprnova.

On top of that, when the worker gets banned, it doesn't send an email of an idle worker. Tested by taking a worker not banned offline and still no email 1 hour later. Block emails come in just fine.

Low difficulty means invalid work,  that can happen with some overclocking settings.

Banning should not happen at all unless you send ONLY invalid shares for a certain amount of time.

I'll check banning again though.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:10:38 AM

I've also been IP banned. For no apparent reason, rejects shot up to about 33% on all rigs which is (I assume) why I was banned. Rigs are 100% stable on any algo for weeks on end, and before this happened I was sitting at 0.01% rejected according to ethman across all rigs.

Unfortunately, I've had to switch back to dwarf for the time being. Let me know when you've solved the issue and I'll be back.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 10:10:55 AM

I indeed found a bug where some unintended ip banning on stratum happened in case you've used claymore over ssl.

Fixed now!

Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

I indeed found a bug where some unintended ip banning on stratum happened in case you've used claymore over ssl.

Fixed now!

17 seconds later and the problem is solved.  Grin I'm back.

How is the payment address + ID coming along?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

Fixed now!

I'd say I'm at 80%... Some checks need to be implemented that users don't enter false payments ids or no id at all. Also the id has to be removed when the user changes to a kraken address with integrated ID etc..  It's not as easy as thought first, but I'm pretty far already

Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

Fixed now!

17 seconds later and the problem is solved.  Grin I'm back.

I'd say I'm at 80%... Some checks need to be implemented that users don't enter false payments ids or no id at all. Also the id has to be removed when the user changes to a kraken address with integrated ID etc..  It's not as easy as thought first, but I'm pretty far already

Glad to hear. Keep up the good work!
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

Disconnected. Pool difficulty too low. when trying to send some rented power thrugh nicehash port Sad((((

getting disconnect like crazy...
fix?!

Thanks for your Info, found the error and fixed it.

zoggie

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

Disconnect still occurring according to your dashboard page but worker page shows workers still connected. Monitoring emails of idle workers being sent out. Hashrate on dashboard almost zero. Issues today?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 04:32:14 PM

Disconnect still occurring according to your dashboard page but worker page shows workers still connected. Monitoring emails of idle workers being sent out. Hashrate on dashboard almost zero. Issues today?

I've just restarted the stratum because of the nicehash fix so that should have caused a small disconnect but that was all, nothing else should have happened and your workers should be working again.

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

Fixed now!

I'd say I'm at 80%... Some checks need to be implemented that users don't enter false payments ids or no id at all. Also the id has to be removed when the user changes to a kraken address with integrated ID etc..  It's not as easy as thought first, but I'm pretty far already

Awesome, keep up the good work  Cool
zoggie

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:57:52 AM

payout fees went up to 0.07 XMR from 0.01?
sminside

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:31:04 AM

whats wrong with this pool @ocminer ? from hard to find block now payout fee is 0.07 xmr ? that higher than any other xmr pool  Huh
Ned Kelly

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:54:58 AM

whats wrong with this pool @ocminer ? from hard to find block now payout fee is 0.07 xmr ? that higher than any other xmr pool  Huh
It's because the HF. Tx sizes went up, so someone has to pay for increased size. Other pools has 2% fee they can afford to pay it.
sminside

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

whats wrong with this pool @ocminer ? from hard to find block now payout fee is 0.07 xmr ? that higher than any other xmr pool  Huh
It's because the HF. Tx sizes went up, so someone has to pay for increased size. Other pools has 2% fee they can afford to pay it.
then why not using 2% fee instead this fix 0.07 xmr
stay back micro miner, you will not have change profit on this pool anymore Cry
this pool only for miner farm  Cry
Ned Kelly

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:48:22 AM

then why not using 2% fee instead this fix 0.07 xmr
stay back micro miner, you will not have change profit on this pool anymore Cry
this pool only for miner farm  Cry
2% from anything more than 3.5 xmr is less profitable than 0.07 xmr.
Also, fees will come down with the time, because block size will be larger and will be no penalty for pool operator to put txs for miners into the block. However it will take some time.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

I'll reduce the withdrawal fees once the network reduces them, I just had to set them accordingly to the network as already several withdrawals were made with 0.01 fee but i've paid way more since the hardfork.

Best would probably be to discuss this issue direct with the Monero devs in their topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg17469638#new

As the fee doesn't come from the pool, it comes from the coin.

sminside

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

Good to see ocminer has fast respon, maybe the best thing is hold my xmr on your pool until the fee reduced right Grin
i will start mining again on your pool tomorrow  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: