Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You accidentally find Satoshi.....What would you do?  (Read 3726 times)
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:36:46 PM

I do not know what to do and I do not know if I will be able to identify him as Satoshi.  In case that I had the chance to meet him, I would tell him that I was honored to meet him.  I am happy that I was able to have an opportunity to talk to him and see him personally because it was a rare opportunity for everyone.  I want to ask him why he did bitcoin and what make him decide to get his salary for him no to be related anymore with it.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:06:33 PM

I'll feel excited and talking with him all the day about bitcoin and how did i get into bitcoin. And i'll ask him about how does he got the idea of creating a cryptocurrency and why did he named bitcoin and so on!  Grin Roll Eyes
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:15:22 PM

Satoshi is a real person. He is probably in his early forties. The problem with being an innovative thinker and filthy rich is that you get bored unless you're keeping yourself busy.

So, he is likely to be working somewhere in the technology world.

What if you accidentally figure out the guy you've been working with (sitting next to, is a customer, is a consultant, is your client, etc) is actually Satoshi.

What would you do?
I think i would say hi to him and tell him how his invention has changed my life in a efficient ways. I would take him for a lunch and show him a story about my life. I would promise him not to mention to anyone that he is Satoshi
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:20:27 PM

Satoshi is a real person. He is probably in his early forties. The problem with being an innovative thinker and filthy rich is that you get bored unless you're keeping yourself busy.

So, he is likely to be working somewhere in the technology world.

What if you accidentally figure out the guy you've been working with (sitting next to, is a customer, is a consultant, is your client, etc) is actually Satoshi.

What would you do?
I think i would say hi to him and tell him how his invention has changed my life in a efficient ways. I would take him for a lunch and show him a story about my life. I would promise him not to mention to anyone that he is Satoshi
Well we are not the same thoughts for me i ask him to have some job to have some few bitcoins and i hope he can give me some task for every month payment if he can give me task maybe he can increase my earnings weekly.. with bitcoins .. since he is rich right now because he is successful about this project..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: