Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hello i need a partner to do bets  (Read 858 times)
masterbets (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 10:39:08 PM

i need someone who can invest like 10$ btc and we do bets i will give you the bets and you do it on your directbets account and then we share earning
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:45:28 PM

i need someone who can invest like 10$ btc and we do bets i will give you the bets and you do it on your directbets account and then we share earning

So you want to give people suggestions for gambling, whilst they take risks with their own money, so they can share earnings with you? - what have you got to lose?

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:46:54 PM

My suggestion to you is to give your sports predictions (I assume since you mention exclusively DirectBet) to others for free here at Bitcointalk. Once you have gained enough trust and have a good reputation, I believe that a lot of people will be tipping you. This is a better investment route if you really believe in your sports predictions skills compared to what you're doing now, a newbie asking for someone to 'trust' him/her and bet on his/her takes.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:48:54 PM

very good idea, and what if the bet is lost,what are you going to share?

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
masterbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 10:50:49 PM

im good at this so i will give only bets that is 100% win anyone who can start as my partner will see that i search to earn and split profit so if anyone can do this please send me a pm and we can talk
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:03:14 PM

im good at this so i will give only bets that is 100% win anyone who can start as my partner will see that i search to earn and split profit so if anyone can do this please send me a pm and we can talk
everything was fine, but the only mistake you make is said that you will give only bets that is 100% win.This is practically impossible you can may be  genius in this kinds of bets but there is no a sure bet. 

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
masterbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 11:06:21 PM

everything was fine, but the only mistake you make is said that you will give only bets that is 100% win.This is practically impossible you can may be  genius in this kinds of bets but there is no a sure bet. 
i know but i work hard to get my bets doing my work so if someone want to turn 10$ into 50$ fast and give me my wining and get his im ready to do it now
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:18:34 AM

If you can predict well why dont you take some parts in directbet tipster promo? You can earn a lot there and you dont even need to scam people money just by putting all risks to them. Lets say if people manage to follow you and want to play with you. Any balance will work though but why you ask people to invest some amount to play with you? Doesnt make sense to me except this is a scam
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:48:05 AM

If you share in on the losses, then sure. I can look into it. But if you expect anyone here to take you up on the offer to risk money on a tip from your and then send you money incase it wins, then its a lose-lose for them.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:57:21 AM

If you always win, they why you don't bet yourself? Instead you want a middleman for this? Very strange.

Options you have got:

1. Use escrow and collateral.
2. Instead of trying to find someone who will sponsor you - start betting tips thread - if you are really that good, people would BUY tips from you.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:18:03 AM

i know but i work hard to get my bets doing my work so if someone want to turn 10$ into 50$ fast and give me my wining and get his im ready to do it now

If you're so confident that you can turn $10 to $50 then why can't to try yourself and keep all profits yourself instead of asking people to invest money for your tips? Basically, you can't win all bets just by your skills because you also need some luck to win all bets.
masterbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 02:24:23 AM

thanks all for your comments i will start a theard with my bets
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:49:04 AM

good idea mate i think if you win at least 10 straight wins with proof you will have many investors to purchase your pick you dont need to ask for their half winnings but you can maximize your own coming from their purchase bets from you. good luck mate hope to see your new thread and try betting coming from your new picks.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:57:10 AM

What you started with is a live bets thread. Even if someone was helping you make bets by putting in money they won't be able to follow you because your bets are live.
masterbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:03:35 AM

What you started with is a live bets thread. Even if someone was helping you make bets by putting in money they won't be able to follow you because your bets are live.
most of my bets are live because in the live is where are the money if someone is my partner we will share skype or whatsapp so he will get my bets instant
masterbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:10:17 AM

If you're so confident that you can turn $10 to $50 then why can't to try yourself and keep all profits yourself instead of asking people to invest money for your tips? Basically, you can't win all bets just by your skills because you also need some luck to win all bets.
I have no money to play again its took me over a year to save money from  bets and give a new heart to my grandmother but this is another story I'm a good tipster and hopefully earn my reputation here  based on  my bets
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:25:04 AM

I have no money to play again its took me over a year to save money from  bets and give a new heart to my grandmother but this is another story I'm a good tipster and hopefully earn my reputation here  based on  my bets
good start buddy winning from the live bets but it is hard to follow especially for those who are not so focus from the thread you started but congrats for your first win.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:40:28 AM

OP, if you don't have much money to bet but feel your predictions are correct, why not check out the directbet free bets promo in the games and rounds section? They offer BTC prizes if you can correctly guess scores of games and it's free to enter, definitely worth a shot!
masterbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:54:30 AM

OP, if you don't have much money to bet but feel your predictions are correct, why not check out the directbet free bets promo in the games and rounds section? They offer BTC prizes if you can correctly guess scores of games and it's free to enter, definitely worth a shot!
oh i didnt know that im new on the bitcoin coumunity can you please share the link of that game on directbet
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:05:54 AM

oh i didnt know that im new on the bitcoin coumunity can you please share the link of that game on directbet

here are them. it is not really easy to win but it is worth it to try

Soccer Prediction
Basketball Prediction
American Football Prediction
Ice Hockey Prediction

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: