Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How safe buying Bitcoins shares is?
Safe - 0 (0%)
Not safe - 1 (50%)
I don't know - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe buying Bitcoins shares is?  (Read 474 times)
someonehere (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:05:20 AM

Hello
How safe buying Bitcoins shares is?
Like this website here : https://thecoinkey.com/
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4545

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:49:51 AM

op obviously owns the ponzi site.

but to any readers before this is deleted.

dont hand your bitcoins or fiat to someone offering you something thats not an actual bitcoin/fiat. especially if they are a noob account.

reported: advertising a scam

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
someonehere (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:09:43 AM

op obviously owns the ponzi site.

but to any readers before this is deleted.

dont hand your bitcoins or fiat to someone offering you something thats not an actual bitcoin/fiat. especially if they are a noob account.

reported: advertising a scam

I am just asking, I found that website on the web, how can I edit my post to delete the link ?
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:48:19 AM

I don't know what a bitcoin share is ?? but i would say not very safe.  Normally you just buy the bitcoin itself you don't buy shares in bitcoin
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:27:30 AM

If your buying bitcoin then search for the most trusted site where you can buy btc,rather than risking your money to a unknown site.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:31:46 AM

thats right in any how bitcoin can be bought in many local currencies so why bother to use a certain website thats been unknown and risk your money i think better to search inside the forum where you can find trusted sellers or service that you can be safe buying some btc.
someonehere (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:13:08 PM

thats right in any how bitcoin can be bought in many local currencies so why bother to use a certain website thats been unknown and risk your money i think better to search inside the forum where you can find trusted sellers or service that you can be safe buying some btc.

I bought few dollars in bitcoin from a guy here, and I gave that website a try, and it was really weird that I received a 33% as a profit from what I deposit  (well it was just 1$  Grin )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: