Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] 10BTC Casascius Silver Round /w Gold B - MINT - MOST DESIRED COIN!  (Read 7558 times)
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:27:57 PM

Those are unfunded and unofficial cas coins. I consider them replica and counterfeits. Goat has 2 of the official ones, 1 he sold for $1m. The redeemed 2 are in Saudi Arabia and China. I know because I got in touch with both of the owners of the redeemed 1K BTC gold coins to acquire them.

I agree that the 1k BTC coin is likely the most desired, but unrealistic. Realistically it's the 10BTC silver round w/ gold B as prominently displayed on the casascius homepage and numerous news articles.

You're the last person on earth to talk about being realistic with your misleading titles and super unrealistic prices.
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:52:43 PM

Not sure why you left me hanging after discussing one of your other coins for sale that I was interested in... I even accepted your offer for it but still you ignored me. If you weren't interested in selling you could have at least said something. Found another coin though so no biggie.   
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 10:46:05 PM

Those are unfunded and unofficial cas coins. I consider them replica and counterfeits.

lol, how are they unofficial, replica or counterfeits, Mike made them.

Do more research.

Those are unfunded and unofficial cas coins. I consider them replica and counterfeits. Goat has 2 of the official ones, 1 he sold for $1m. The redeemed 2 are in Saudi Arabia and China. I know because I got in touch with both of the owners of the redeemed 1K BTC gold coins to acquire them.

I agree that the 1k BTC coin is likely the most desired, but unrealistic. Realistically it's the 10BTC silver round w/ gold B as prominently displayed on the casascius homepage and numerous news articles.

You're the last person on earth to talk about being realistic with your misleading titles and super unrealistic prices.

Get a life outside of trolling on the internet.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:38:06 AM

Those are unfunded and unofficial cas coins. I consider them replica and counterfeits.

lol, how are they unofficial, replica or counterfeits, Mike made them.

Do more research.

Get a life outside of trolling on the internet.

I'll get a life outside the internet when you understand how sales work. Jackass mother fucker.
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:01:18 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 06:11:43 PM by zanzibar

Do more research.

Can you elaborate, I really can't find much on the Series 2 coin but would be interested to hear your take on it. I just assumed they were made by Mike and sent unfunded at the time due to the 2FA security and price of Bitcoin.

Edit: this is all I could find, which makes it look legit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54845.msg1982025#msg1982025
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:50:19 AM

omg you guys have me laughing
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

Do more research.

Can you elaborate, I really can't find much on the Series 2 coin but would be interested to hear your take on it. I just assumed they were made by Mike and sent unfunded at the time due to the 2FA security and price of Bitcoin.

Edit: this is all I could find, which makes it look legit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54845.msg1982025#msg1982025

Interesting. I didn't know Mike made 50 of the gold 1k coins. I just thought it was 5 and they were funded.

Sourgummies

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:45:35 AM

Do more research.

Interesting. I didn't know Mike made 50 of the gold 1k coins. I just thought it was 5 and they were funded.

Ohh. Mr know it all about physical coins not knowing something. How bizarre. Fucking wanker you are and anyone who reads this thread will know you been trying to sell your overpriced coins for years with no takers.

Enjoy the bumps.
Bit2Easy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:00:23 PM

Do more research.

Ohh. Mr know it all about physical coins not knowing something. How bizarre. Fucking wanker you are and anyone who reads this thread will know you been trying to sell your overpriced coins for years with no takers.

Enjoy the bumps.

I just find it fucking hilarious that u are still here bashing the seller and still lowballing the coin. Maybe just move on, get over it and find new coins to lowball on?
EyeRis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:57:04 PM

omg 19 BTC ! it`s a little bit high ...
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:01:30 PM

omg 19 BTC ! it`s a little bit high ...

I don't think it's high at all. Smaller denominations go for the same amount, about 2x the face value, sometimes even more. 19BTC is a completely fair price given how rare that edition is.
zanzibar

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

With BTC at ATH, I think it's going to be nearly impossible for you to get your asking price in BTC.
Throwawaydev400

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:48:29 AM

It was probably impossible before that too. Is it possible to permanently hide threads on this forum? I'd like to never see any raffle threads for example. Sorry for the hijack(at least you get a bump).
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:43:06 AM

Clearly you have no idea how to negotiate pricing. Smiley
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 03:26:04 AM

I think ANACS should re-slab this coin for you. I can't see past that off center BTC. Shit like that pisses me off. Maybe it was an accident, but more likely it was someone not caring about their job, their work.

Such a beauty of a coin though.

More brick and mortar coin dealers should be getting into these, these coins command the best premium of almost any coin in existence right now. I went into a local coin shop today and the guy running the shop had only seen pictures of these coins before. I was kind of shocked.

Keep bumpin', maybe consider a Reddit post directing people here. Lot's of new talk given the price of BTC these days.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

I think ANACS should re-slab this coin for you. I can't see past that off center BTC. Shit like that pisses me off. Maybe it was an accident, but more likely it was someone not caring about their job, their work.

Such a beauty of a coin though.

More brick and mortar coin dealers should be getting into these, these coins command the best premium of almost any coin in existence right now. I went into a local coin shop today and the guy running the shop had only seen pictures of these coins before. I was kind of shocked.

Keep bumpin', maybe consider a Reddit post directing people here. Lot's of new talk given the price of BTC these days.

They line them up according to the hologram not the face of the coin. Blame Casascius for not making that lineup if anyone.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 04:11:27 AM

Ahh, thanks for that education! I suppose we can't fault Mike...the artist's work! Thanks, Blazed.

They line them up according to the hologram not the face of the coin. Blame Casascius for not making that lineup if anyone.
zanzibar

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:44:03 AM

When you posted OP, price of BTC was approx $610, it is now more than double. I will offer you 15btc.  Smiley
Throwawaydev400

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:26:08 AM

dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1524
Merit: 1133

derp

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:51:01 AM