Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my MSDN Admin Acount ( DreamSpark Premium)  (Read 6103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
loadbearing (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:39:51 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 07:13:59 PM by loadbearing

I am selling this account for $25 BTC
Auto buy link: https://selly.gg/p/0580b006

Escrow is accepted

I am only selling 1 account, My personal account and I have never used it.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:26:57 PM

What's the difference of this and Bizspark?
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:57:53 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 05:01:58 AM by loadbearing

Sorry to burst your bubble, first of all you have no idea what your talking about, educate yourself before you come here and start accusing people without any knowledge, this is different from the $80-$120 MSDN Admin accounts. I have seen so many ignorant people on this forum and it never sises to amaze me how ignorant you people keep getting.

Educate yourself before you start throwing accusations and who told you I didn't have a job?

And yes I will remove your useless comment and keep mine  Grin

What's the difference of this and Bizspark?
You can read about it more clearly here www.dreamspark.com
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:22:07 AM

What a shame, You truly are an idiot, I deleted your spam because it was useless and obviously spam, and I already provided a link and if you can't read for yourself then there's nothing more I can say. You can spam my thread again and I will clean it up in the mornibg when I get up.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:38:18 AM

Why have a self moderated thread then?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:47:55 AM

Why have a self moderated thread then?
Why would bitcointalk include a self moderation option? this is to remove spam, if your not interested in buying then don't post and if you are interested then you can post, I will remove any message I deem useless or opposing what I am doing.

Scammers will chose to ignore those sort of questions .

He still doesnt have a clue that when he deleted my post he also quoted me and its there for everyone to see HA HA HA
You truly are a moron, I did that on purpose, to show that I am not scared of your questions and to reduce the font you used, I always quote people to show that I am not scared to respond.
ajw7779

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:48:24 PM

Bitcointalk has the self moderated option but every msdn seller who uses it up to now has been a scammer. So being suspicious of any self moderated thread is definitely reasonable. Whether you are legit or not. So many scammers on here makes a legit seller look bad
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:14:42 PM

Yes it does and I have just made a few more of these accounts
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:47:23 PM

LOL this idiot telling others they dont have a clue what they are talking about and he spouts the biggest lot of shit himself .

Self moderated thread is a giveaway scammer

DO NOT SEND THIS LOSER MONEY
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

Still spamming other people's threads, how idiotic
Edu Mail Seller

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

Still spamming other people's threads, how idiotic

dreamspark remium is NOT msdn i sold tons of msdn accounts the last year and you are wrong stop to claim that dreamspark is msdn!!!
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

Read the thread before you respond edu, everything is explained
calpsy2

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

Clueless idiot doesnt know wtf he is selling
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

What a shame
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:52:34 AM

Bump
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

Clueless idiot doesnt know wtf he is selling
Just for the record and since it seems that OP stopped deleting his messages, I've seen this guy spamming quite a bit on many other threads accusing people of being scammers. Now, this is not to say that he could be wrong, since some threads he posted on were definitely scammers, but he mostly just posted the accusation along with insults every time the thread got a bump. I have no say about this OP's legitimacy, but I would take what calpsy2 says very lightly, if at all.

Also, while self-moderation does question an offer's legitimacy in my opinion, deleting calpsy2's posts would probably be the exception since he honestly just seems to be posting to artificially level up the account. They contain no substance or really anything of value ever.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
calpsy2

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

BTCTON - Thanks for checking me out .

I joined here to do business and have done a LOT . Probably way more than 99% will do on here in their lifetime on here .

YES I mainly now expose scammers . Since joining here the amount of scammers has probably multiplied tenfold . People dont like it . I dont care .

If I see someone who looks like a scammer then i expose them until they prove me wrong . I know all the signs .

ANYWAY you can say what you want about me . I will continue to expose these scumbags and they will continue to say im a liar .

Oh and just for your information ive exposed 20+ and save a lot of people a lot of money . If this makes me a bad person then im a bad person . Live with it .
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:43:30 AM

BTCTON - Thanks for checking me out .

I joined here to do business and have done a LOT . Probably way more than 99% will do on here in their lifetime on here .

YES I mainly now expose scammers . Since joining here the amount of scammers has probably multiplied tenfold . People dont like it . I dont care .

If I see someone who looks like a scammer then i expose them until they prove me wrong . I know all the signs .

ANYWAY you can say what you want about me . I will continue to expose these scumbags and they will continue to say im a liar .

Oh and just for your information ive exposed 20+ and save a lot of people a lot of money . If this makes me a bad person then im a bad person . Live with it .
I'm not saying that you haven't, since even on my post I mention that many people you called out were, indeed, scammers. All I am saying is that you are way too liberal when doing so. You keep posting the same thing repeatedly even though you have already made your point and also just call others scammer without actually giving them a chance to prove otherwise.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
loadbearing (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:40:56 AM

No one cares about his useless comments, that's why I don't even bother responding or removing them, he can keep spamming the forum, it has no effect on what people are doing coz everyone knows its just spam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: