Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 06:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [GLBSE] Diablo Mining Company (DMC) [140.1 gh] [6.700 mh/share]  (Read 344 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:59:45 PM

Due to a considerable number of complaints by shareholders for contract violations and  gross incompetence I am proposing the removal of Diablo-D3 from the running of DMC.

His account has been frozen until such time as this issue is resolved.

I will run a motion and shareholders will determine whether to continue with Diablo-D3 running the asset.

If they are happy for him to continue running (and the motion doesn't carry),his account will be unlocked and he can continue as before.

If not DMC will be removed and a new operator will be found, failing to find an operator will result in DMC's assets being liquidated, Diablo's personal account will then be unlocked.

Nefario.

+1

As you know, some people (including me) think that Diablo3 needs a scammer tag.
I mentioned this in IRC:

eskimobob | he swaps other shares constantly at loss. No wonder, it's all gone for good. How do you submit someones name for scammer tag?
 eskimobob | Is sending a message to forum moderator enough?
 PsychoticBoy | pm theymos Wink
 PsychoticBoy | i am a mod but can do nothing
 Diablo-D3 | [07:08:26] <PsychoticBoy> pm theymos Wink
 Diablo-D3 | I dont think pming theymos will do anything. I am a forum mod.

No shit Smiley

The mining software Diablo has contributed to the community adds value and justifies the mod position...

Still I feel like a scammer tag should be pursued. MNW was a mod as well...
Having people like this with "staff" tag, all the better to scam the community I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: