Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PiMP Team is proud to announce Miner.farm v2 and PiMP Classic v1.8-amd-15.  (Read 4951 times)
melt7777 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 02:17:39 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 02:26:45 PM by melt7777

UPDATE:
PiMP rc10 Released to the crypto miners Dec 22 2016! Claymore/Optiminer Zcash updates!!!
https://getpimp.org/pimp-rc10-updates/

See you on IRC miners! Come join the fun and mine some crypto!

ORIGINAL POST:

Hello miners! We have a lot to announce here, and we will keep it brief:

getPiMP.org is now an entire suite of crypto software products and services. Since we have a lot of things to offer the mining community we are no longer doing our work for free, but we think you will find our pricing model reasonable and affordable. You will be able to purchase PiMP using our secure website, using credit/debit payment via Paypal, and BTC via Coinbase.

PiMP Classic, the original PiMP mining platform, has been fully updated and enhanced with many new features. We now support Ethereum and other new algos, updates are working, and it’s easier to get support. We are also planning a PiMP nVidia edition, something we have wanted to do for years.
A brand new website, brand new miner.farm service, brand new PiMP! Come check us out: Stack your loot from head to boot!

https://getPiMP.org - Accept no imitations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:25:55 PM

only miner? no bounty dev?
dbct

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:47:30 AM

the only bounty in this platform is the one that claymore has in his miningprogram

the rest of all the mining tools have no bounty's or hidden fee's

for more info please go to getpimp.org or come visite us at freenode  in the #pimp channel

dbct
Community/Testing/Support Manager
Portable Instant Mining Platform (getPiMP.org)
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 12:38:45 PM

Thank you for your interest in getPiMP.org! We are glad to help with all of your questions.

PiMP has never included any hidden donation code or stealing hashes from our miners.

The claymore miners do have their own donation hash system that you can disable with -nofee, it doesn't matter to getPiMP if you use that or not, but many users wanted it included as an option. We do not mine to these by default. All of the miner profiles, locations of binaries and confs, can be seen by using "mcontrol switch" for GPU/CPU profiles and "smcontrol switch" for ASICs.

melt7777
getPiMP.org Platform Developer
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:21:29 AM

Im trying to setup my rig but I have two questions one is how do I change the display settings pimp desktop runs off the screen and the second Im having problems getting my gridseed blades to run and could you possibly give me a conf both cgminer and bfgminer are blank Thanks
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:08:07 AM

are you need indonesian translations dev??
i would reserve indonesian transalation.
thank you.
dbct

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 11:59:02 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 12:56:51 AM by dbct

PIMP 1.8.1

First thanks to all miners and devs and testers for all the great work and effort that they put into this product
This standalone OS does what it needs to do.
1. hassle free
2. complete knowledge base with all the common questions that could be there
3. easy to use
4. secure
5. miner farm
6. great community
7. AMD card support up to the R9 390x
8. zcash mineable since launch day

now with this being sayed at pimp we are always looking to make the best for the miners because we love the miners.
This is why I would like to announce that we are currently working on our 1.9 release.
This release will be bigger then the 1.8.1 release because this release will have the AMD Rx-serie (460/470/480) support and supports zcash mining.
We have been integrating all of your favorite things about PoolManager and Seedmanager and BAMT into the Minerfarm console, and making the whole thing easier to use for hobby miners and for pros.

Release date is still to be set after intense testing and building and ironing but it will be bigger then the last version and better
We from pimp hope to give you this version by  November end

questions or suggestions are always welcome as we are building this with love for you

dbct
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:13:13 AM

Seem familiar name my ears, this is equal to Pimp cash project?
Just new moderated or new  team?
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 10:06:35 PM

Seem familiar name my ears, this is equal to Pimp cash project?
Just new moderated or new  team?

I'm sorry, I never heard of that, although you can probably use PiMP OS to get yourself some!!! We have always built mining software for miners, we do not handle money ourselves (pools, wallets, coins) we only make it very easy for everyone to get and use the crypto coins they want!

james83501

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:19:14 AM

Hi

I had your free miner a couple years ago, and it worked great with my AMD HD 6990 cards...It was pimp-1.5.6-amd-14.6-r2. I want to start my miner up again mining Zcash and maybe some ETH, and I want to use 3 or 4 cards (HD 6990) this time, instead of just 2 cards. Questions: 1) can my old miner be updated to mine Zcash, ETH, and some of the other new coins, 2) if not, does your new miner support HD 6990 cards, and if so, 3) how many can it support on one machine (3-4 would be nice)?

Thank you, @James83501
dbct

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:02:44 AM

Hi

I had your free miner a couple years ago, and it worked great with my AMD HD 6990 cards...It was pimp-1.5.6-amd-14.6-r2. I want to start my miner up again mining Zcash and maybe some ETH, and I want to use 3 or 4 cards (HD 6990) this time, instead of just 2 cards. Questions: 1) can my old miner be updated to mine Zcash, ETH, and some of the other new coins, 2) if not, does your new miner support HD 6990 cards, and if so, 3) how many can it support on one machine (3-4 would be nice)?

Thank you, @James83501

hello james83501

thanks for taking a notice of out newest product in the line
i hope i can answer youre questions
if there are any more please come visite us on irc.

1.for a fact i know it supports the 7800 and  the 7900 series so i would assume it will run the 6990 in the new pimpversion with the new drivers.

2.our current version should be able to handle youre HD 6990 card

3. a full out rigg depending on mainbord would support upto a max of 7 cards , this depends on youre psu and youre mainbord.

kind regards
dbct

dbct
james83501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:28:48 AM

Hi dbct

I looked at the AMD driver site, and when I searched for the best driver for the HD 6990, it showed that the 15.9 was their recommendation. Does that work for the new PIMP Classic miner? And, when you say that I can run 7 cards, do you mean GPUs, since the HD 6990, is actually 2-6950 (or 6970) GPUs per card, and that would mean I could run 3-HD 6990 cards, and maybe one other single GPU card?. Or, does that mean I could run 7-HD 6990 double GPU cards? I run seperate PSUs for each card and the MB, and I run everthing cooled in mineral oil. Also, you said "join us on irc" if I had more questions...I'm kind of a noob (but I learn fast), and do not know what irc is...so...if you could point me in the proper direction, I would most certainly do so. Thank you for you quick response to my previous post. Cheers, James

My mineral oil cooled setup: http://i.imgsafe.org/075442f0c9.jpg
dbct

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 10:34:58 PM

hello james83501

our current version of pimp 1.8.1 runs with 15.12

currently i am running 5 gpu cards the ammount of cards was the thing i was talking about
it was my understanding that a pc could handle about 7 max do to some sort of limitation that is cards not chips
and well currently the rigsetup that you can see here https://getpimp.org/my-little-mix-and-match/ is a 2 psu setup with 5 cards
running also another miner with a hd7950 and a hd 7850 on a single psu

the easyest way for you to get in irc and chat with us is logging into our live chat
that you can do here https://getpimp.org/help/#irc
and we could take it from there

nice setup by the way
dbct

dbct
james83501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:28:43 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 01:43:44 AM by james83501

Hi dbct

Thank you, you've been  very helpful.

I went to the AMD driver site. 15.12 does not support HD 6XXX cards. 15.9 does. Is there any way to update my current pimp-1.5.6-amd-14.6-r2 to mine ETH, Zcash, and other newer coins? Or is there a way to get a copy of the new PIMP with 15.9 or 14.6 (14.6 is what I know works with my cards)? Your current version only supports HD 7XXX and up...
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:57:57 AM

Hey james. Thanks for your interest and support. Unfortunately, the newer miners are written in newer programming languages and libraries, and have more sophisticated needs, and AMD drivers are getting more and more specific. Most likely, you will not be able to mine anything profitable using those GPUs, since the OS is required for the miner software does not support at all the drivers you need for those GPUs. It is recommended you get one of the GPUs listed with our products download page.

gablay12
Legendary

Activity: 918
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:14:23 PM

Is there a topic for miner.farm? I would very much appreciate some more info about miner.farm's abilities beyond monitoring.

Is there an automatic reboot mail and/or gsm alert ?

The more I meet people, the more I like my dog.
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 05:24:33 PM

It's here! PiMP 1.9 and 2.0 are released.

Announce video: https://getpimp.org/video-brand-new-pimp-software-to-mine-cryptocurrency/

Quick Start
Comes as a pre-built image so you don't have to install drivers and programs yourself.
Default configs and miners are provided so you can mine out of the box.
Simple commands can change all your workers, wallets, and pools in config files.
You also get a GUI desktop for easy local operation of the rig.

Easy to use
Manage your miners with easy commands: stop/start, switch, edit, del, and status
Customized PiMP editor provides syntax highlighting and integrated syntax checking for easy config edits.
Remote VNC/RDP is preinstalled to make it even easier for Windows miners to upgrade to PiMP.
While tweaking and tuning, use the test commands and attach to screen of miners to get a closer look.
integration with miner.farm makes easy online web monitoring a snap and problems easy to see.
You get simple backup tools that save a copy of your confs and miner builds for later.
Control all GPU, CPU, and ASIC miners from the same interface

Real support
GPU types and counts are shown at the login screen for instant troubleshooting information.
You have a team of developers, miners, testers, and other community members available in chat to help you use the software 24/7.
Built in diagnostic tools provide the critical information you can share, so you can get help faster.

State of the art
You have support for nearly all open-source and binary miner software out of the box.
All data communications to miner.farm are SSL/TLS encrypted for your security.
Use a platform built fresh on a modern distro release, all new from the ground up.
Volume license and mass deployment commands and tools are included for multi-rig setups.
Enjoy support for the latest AMD GPUs with custom tools to manipulate the settings.
Have a professional look so you can impress your friends or your clients.
Secure coding done is by professional, experienced developers and sysadmins.
Check stats at a glance with USB LCD backpack display support.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 08:09:02 AM

hey you guys ever gonna support nvidia? Smiley

no offense but your site has said "working on it" for like the 2 years i have visited ;p

Love the software btw, would buy up a copy if you supported nvidia, any ETA?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
dbct

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 12:37:43 PM

no offense but your site has said "working on it" for like the 2 years i have visited ;p

hello CjMapope

thanks for showing us your support for pimp
here is what i can tell you
Since the release of 2.0 was such a success for the AMD RX cards, nvidia version will be coming out much sooner!
the devs of the nvidia mining software have been very cooperative and helpful while we get everything tuned in

dbct

dbct
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 11:42:26 PM

hello CjMapope

thanks for showing us your support for pimp
here is what i can tell you
Since the release of 2.0 was such a success for the AMD RX cards, nvidia version will be coming out much sooner!
the devs of the nvidia mining software have been very cooperative and helpful while we get everything tuned in

dbct

Cool, good enough Smiley i cant press more, its not me doing all that work! , just figured i would throw in my interest in purchasing when Nvidia is supported Smiley
and ya, the Nvidia (ccminer) devs really are great guys, not so profit driven as per most of the AMD devs in my experience  ;p
Keep up the great work!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: