Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Explanation about "invest" in YABTCL  (Read 549 times)
adadadad (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:09:40 AM

https://yabtcl.com/investment.aspx?lng=en

Everytime the jackpot for 6 hits is lower than 1000 BTC, the investment will be opened so we can always keep the jackpot for 6 hits with a minimum of 1000 BTC. Here are the rules:
    - You can invest a minimum of 0.001 BTC;
    - The invested amount will go directly to the jackpot for 6 hits;
    - Half of the house profit will go to the investors (2%). You will earn income until you profit 50% of your initial investment. For instance, if you invest 1 BTC you will earn 1.5 BTC as income, this means, your initial investment plus 50% profit;
    - Unconfirmed Investments will be canceled after 6 hours without confirmation;
    - The divests requests will be processed right after the next draw. The amount will be taken from the 6 hits jackpot. If someone win the 6 hits jackpot, the divest amount will be taken from the reserve jackpot. Every time you receive profit from your investment, your divest amount will change. Let me give you an example: if you invest 10 BTC and if you already received 1.5 BTC as profit when you divest, this is the same you have invested 1 BTC, earned all your profit of 50% (1.5 BTC) and have kept 9 BTC in your account. So, in this situation you will be able to divest 9 BTC.

I`m not a native English speaker, but my knowledge in English is pretty well, I suppose, BUT I understand nothing about this text. Can someone explain in another way about investing? What should I do for get profit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:07:38 PM

Everytime the jackpot for 6 hits is lower than 1000 BTC, the investment will be opened so we can always keep the jackpot for 6 hits with a minimum of 1000 BTC. Here are the rules:
    - Half of the house profit will go to the investors (2%). You will earn income until you profit 50% of your initial investment. For instance, if you invest 1 BTC you will earn 1.5 BTC as income, this means, your initial investment plus 50% profit;
    - The divests requests will be processed right after the next draw. The amount will be taken from the 6 hits jackpot. If someone win the 6 hits jackpot, the divest amount will be taken from the reserve jackpot. Every time you receive profit from your investment, your divest amount will change. Let me give you an example: if you invest 10 BTC and if you already received 1.5 BTC as profit when you divest, this is the same you have invested 1 BTC, earned all your profit of 50% (1.5 BTC) and have kept 9 BTC in your account. So, in this situation you will be able to divest 9 BTC.

I`m not a native English speaker, but my knowledge in English is pretty well, I suppose, BUT I understand nothing about this text. Can someone explain in another way about investing? What should I do for get profit?

I have been following you daily bonus. I'm yet to win lol xP How long does it take to reach 50% profits anyway ? Based on the previous investments people have made with you ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
yabtcl

Activity: 189
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:00:29 PM

Hey, we didn't see this post before, sorry for the delay answering your question. To faster responses you should post on our main BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=296047.0

When this text was written, we only had our scheduled lottery and the investment is for our scheduled lottery, we will change the text to inform it and also to explain it in more details. Let me try explain:

In our scheduled lottery you can win hitting 2-6 numbers, and every ticket played on it will increase the jackpots for these hits. So, when investing, the amount will go to the jackpot of 6 hits, as with higher jackpots, more players will try their luck on the scheduled lottery.

-Half of the house profit will go to the investors (2%).
Our scheduled lottery doesn't have house edge, but house fee. This means that for every ticket bought we take 4% of it to the house. And we distribute half of it (2%) to the investors.

When depositing, we wait for 2 confirmations on your transaction to consider it as confirmed. But, as soon as you deposit, the amount will appear in your account as unconfirmed balance. With an unconfirmed balance, you can buy tickets and invest it, but it will be considered as unconfirmed investment until your transaction have 2 confirmations.

Hope this helps.

Regards

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:22:43 AM

here is plainer Smiley english than what yabtcl representetive used
to profit from investment you would have to deposit min 0.001 btc
and wait until you get 50% profit
you can get paid then profit+the body of your investment i,e, you can divest=sell a part of your "stocks"

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀