Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud  (Read 406 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 07:34:06 AM

Yeah that's one of them Smiley
and see when I do a search for the number in the window on my logo (1AgGV93t) my coin shows up

All people should need to confirm his backing is the number in the window on Matthews bar then, right.

From that site there isn't 10,000 btc worth of unopened bars, max 6 x 1,000 bar. No escrow, fails to provide any sort of proof he could cover his debt when all it would take is signed address or a picture of the first bits of the bar(s). Yah ok.

Keep those conspiracy theories coming guys!

In the interview (quoted below) @ 20:50 you are specifically asked about escrow.
You reply, "If you have a Casascius coin or gold bar you need to rip off the seal and I don't really want to do that"
Myself being an enthusiast of Mike's physical products, remembered about the tracking of them, and thought it may be relevant.

DonkDown Radio: Bitcoin Magazine Matt’s 10k BTC bet on Pirateat40 Ponzi, Poker is Skill (it wasn’t just bad luck all these years) & Crazier Mike

http://www.donkdown.com/donkdown-radio-bitcoin-magazine-matt-pirateat40-ponzi-poker-is-skill-it-wasnt-just-bad-luck-all-these-years-crazier-mike/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: