Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You buy me $45 Straight Talk I give you 60 btc (Easy Money)  (Read 406 times)
Skeptical One (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:25:15 AM

I need a $45 straight talk refill card. You can grab one for me at the store like Walmart. I'll give you $60 bitcoins that's $15 profit. Any takers need it for tomorrow. Inbox me the code so I can put into my phone to make sure it works ill pay you instantly. Any takers?
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:41:13 AM

Could do this for you but can this not be done online?

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:43:10 AM

Gladly if you pay first ..... not a chance any other way.  I can get it online for you within 30 minutes.
Skeptical One (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:01:55 AM

What do you mean not online?

I have 60 btc for anyone willing to do it I guaranteed I'll give you $60 btc instantly but if you still don't believe me I'll accept escrow. I'm trying to do it ASAP. If y'all have a credit card and buy it online that works for me too.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:43:03 AM

What do you mean not online?

I have 60 btc for anyone willing to do it I guaranteed I'll give you $60 btc instantly but if you still don't believe me I'll accept escrow. I'm trying to do it ASAP. If y'all have a credit card and buy it online that works for me too.
With your current trust ratings nobody with his/her right senses will send you the product first and ask for money later but try to get someone with a higher rank and pay him first, he could refund if it does not work or get you another on the other hand two of you should make use of an escrow.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:33:05 PM

Gladly if you pay first ..... not a chance any other way.  I can get it online for you within 30 minutes.
Where online? Walmart's page where to buy them is currently not working because they have a message saying that when you go to the buy page.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: