Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: TYGRR.BOND-PI 1 BTC face 100% Insured Pirate Bonds BTCST  (Read 387 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 11:07:53 PM

I understand your position and respect your execution. Like I said, you are following the contract the way you interpret it. Fair enough.
I pointed out the specific area I had a problem with, particularly the vague wording around what would happen in a closure / default.

In the future please take this into consideration and work a little more on the contract section that would be involved in a "wrapup" of the offering.
The issue comes from me believing you should have paid out on "closure" (If BTCST does not default the bond will be worth 1 BTC.)
And you believing the time has come on "Default" (If BTCST defaults the bond will be worth 1 BTC.)
Unfortunately the contract mentions both cases, but without a clear definition or plan of action on either.

Not trying to troll, just presenting my viewpoint with hopes that future offerings are better defined Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: