Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SEMIcoin ● Scrypt PoW/PoS Hybrid ● 365% Yearly Interest or 1% Per Day ●  (Read 7303 times)
3worlduser

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:46:50 AM

I give up I do not know what to do

How about mapping (on your router/firewall) the port 38172 directly to your pc, disable windows firewall, add:

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1

to your .conf file

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:54:44 AM

How about mapping (on your router/firewall) the port 38172 directly to your pc, disable windows firewall, add:

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1

to your .conf file

add in my file conf but download to block 9277 and stop download!

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
3worlduser

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:25:53 AM

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1

to your .conf file

add in my file conf but download to block 9277 and stop download!

How many nodes are you connecting?
Help>Debug windows>Console

Code:
getpeerinfo

That will print all the connections of your wallet, see if they match the nodes in your .conf file, did you deactivate the windows firewall? do you have any antivirus that could be blocking the connection?

DaniellPlasmmer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:39:43 AM

Whats the innovations of this coin? How believe it isn't scam?
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:59:44 AM

Whats the innovations of this coin? How believe it isn't scam?

Well from the current few coins that the dev has going he has not screwed anybody over, hasn't lied about anything and made every one of them fair so I don't see why SEMIcoin is any different, though I did notice that this is the devs first PoW/PoS coin he has released, so obviously he isn't paying for his coins to be created like the garbage that is out there with walletbuilders devs... lol

Oh and also the dev is a Hero Member so I doubt he would bury his name and posts what he feels from observations, I like a man with honesty and integrity at helm of the reigns.
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:18:26 AM

hi dev just follow you on twitter!

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:55:06 AM

This coin looks good, current supply seems small too.

zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:18:09 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 05:34:19 AM by zerocom

Yes!!!! now work thank you very much everyone for help

Code:
07:28:25

getpeerinfo

07:28:25

[
{
"addr" : "167.114.103.43:38172",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1476422903,
"lastrecv" : 1476422904,
"conntime" : 1476422840,
"version" : 60013,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.9/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 14001,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "84.200.210.130:38172",
"lastsend" : 1476422852,
"lastrecv" : 1476422852,
"conntime" : 1476422846,
"startingheight" : 9215,
},
{
"addr" : "190.161.133.145:38172",
"lastsend" : 1476422890,
"lastrecv" : 1476422891,
"conntime" : 1476422850,
"startingheight" : 14001,
}
]

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
ldgryvvh

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:28:24 AM

Hi,

Can i have an overview how does this POS 1% daily work? Is it a guarantee? Will i see 1% daily increase in my wallet everyday and also is it compounding?
In PoS, what is the block reward like, say i have 10% of the network and my coinage is xxxxx and i managed to mine a block. Will the block reward me according to my stake? What is that formula like?

It is pretty simple to understand, if annual stake is 365% per year then that means it is equivalent to 1% per day since there is 365 days in a year... Anyway the minimum stake age is 2 hours so after 2 hours of holding those coins would be eligible to stake, also there is no max stake time with this coin either from inspection.

Every time you stake, it is better to recombine them to increase compounding interest, you can also not open your wallet for 24hrs, 1 week, 1 month and then upon opening it, syncing up, then enabling staking you would get the % of the amount of days you missed on the staked coins.

E.G,

Not opening the wallet for 7 days will get you 7% interest on whatever coins that have been waiting to stake in your wallet since the start of deposit.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I have tested other PoS wallets and find this reward PoS isn't consistent. Eg. if i only have a 1000 coins out of say 100million. I'm very unlikely to mine until very late on maybe months. So how does the block reward me accordingly after say 3 months/90days knowing to reward me 90% of 1000 coins = 900. In my understanding, 1 block can only hold a certain amount of coins. For yours it is 5. Also with this distribution model, the supply can be very high resulting in deflation not?

As far as I am aware the coin works off PoS v1 ? I'm not the developer so I wouldn't know but if your block eventually staked in 6 months time you would get 180% Interest roughly give or take on that balance depending if it staked on the exact same day, day after or day before.

The supply hasn't grown much at all so it is very hard to say, in 1 year there will be roughly 12 million coins estimated by doing some rough maths (Not including compounding)

Well, seems i never get an answer to this....i want to know how to block is designed to give out the interest according to the person's stake. To me the logic of mining a block is that there is a fixed number inside every block...so how can that work for proof of stake.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:07:34 AM

Hi,

Can i have an overview how does this POS 1% daily work? Is it a guarantee? Will i see 1% daily increase in my wallet everyday and also is it compounding?
In PoS, what is the block reward like, say i have 10% of the network and my coinage is xxxxx and i managed to mine a block. Will the block reward me according to my stake? What is that formula like?

It is pretty simple to understand, if annual stake is 365% per year then that means it is equivalent to 1% per day since there is 365 days in a year... Anyway the minimum stake age is 2 hours so after 2 hours of holding those coins would be eligible to stake, also there is no max stake time with this coin either from inspection.

Every time you stake, it is better to recombine them to increase compounding interest, you can also not open your wallet for 24hrs, 1 week, 1 month and then upon opening it, syncing up, then enabling staking you would get the % of the amount of days you missed on the staked coins.

E.G,

Not opening the wallet for 7 days will get you 7% interest on whatever coins that have been waiting to stake in your wallet since the start of deposit.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I have tested other PoS wallets and find this reward PoS isn't consistent. Eg. if i only have a 1000 coins out of say 100million. I'm very unlikely to mine until very late on maybe months. So how does the block reward me accordingly after say 3 months/90days knowing to reward me 90% of 1000 coins = 900. In my understanding, 1 block can only hold a certain amount of coins. For yours it is 5. Also with this distribution model, the supply can be very high resulting in deflation not?

As far as I am aware the coin works off PoS v1 ? I'm not the developer so I wouldn't know but if your block eventually staked in 6 months time you would get 180% Interest roughly give or take on that balance depending if it staked on the exact same day, day after or day before.

The supply hasn't grown much at all so it is very hard to say, in 1 year there will be roughly 12 million coins estimated by doing some rough maths (Not including compounding)

Well, seems i never get an answer to this....i want to know how to block is designed to give out the interest according to the person's stake. To me the logic of mining a block is that there is a fixed number inside every block...so how can that work for proof of stake.

The easiest way to explain for this coin is that the PoS is weight based, every 2 hours weight starts accumulating, just look at the estimated time, weight and network weight down the bottom right of the screen.
ldgryvvh

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:30:14 AM

Hi,

E.G,

The easiest way to explain for this coin is that the PoS is weight based, every 2 hours weight starts accumulating, just look at the estimated time, weight and network weight down the bottom right of the screen.

Hi, appreciate the reply however i am not looking for an easy way to understand. All i'm getting with these questions from several threads are...hey it will automatically give you your percentage or eventually will give you the rewards with no solid answer or logic how it is being assigned. From all my testing, the block DOESN'T give u the exact figure percentage return with it being +/-. So how does the block actually reward?
JBeard

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:33:34 PM

This wallet is a fucking virus!
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:20:28 AM

Indeed you could be right as looking back on the dates ever since I used the wallet for SEMIcoin that was compiled by STEEMD I was being remotely hacked by a Radmin loader, they even got to my YoBit account, swindled some people for their pascal while deleting the PM history from my account until I was advised of the situation, done some diging and found the logs from here in my email.

Seems very fishy to me, also if the username shojaytx rings any bells he is another user who scammed others with the same pascal address that was used on my account when it was compromised so do some digging where and when the shills are posting and on what, you will see the links.

Anyway that PC has been taken offline and is currently being reformatted, I recommend everyone do the same that dowloaded the windows wallet for this and also reset your passwords on a safe PC.
JBeard

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:16:51 AM

Indeed you could be right as looking back on the dates ever since I used the wallet for SEMIcoin that was compiled by STEEMD I was being remotely hacked by a Radmin loader, they even got to my YoBit account, swindled some people for their pascal while deleting the PM history from my account until I was advised of the situation, done some diging and found the logs from here in my email.

Seems very fishy to me, also if the username shojaytx rings any bells he is another user who scammed others with the same pascal address that was used on my account when it was compromised so do some digging where and when the shills are posting and on what, you will see the links.

Anyway that PC has been taken offline and is currently being reformatted, I recommend everyone do the same that dowloaded the windows wallet for this and also reset your passwords on a safe PC.

This is precisely what happened to me, I left the wallet closed few weeks and decided to see if it syncs within hours this guy was back installing radmin with the same IP: 92.99.165.143 went for a piss and there he was in my email attempting to reset my exchange passwords. I was lucky!
Format your hard drives peeps!
UsuallyHappens

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

In the heat of the moment...

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:30:30 PM

This is precisely what happened to me, I left the wallet closed few weeks and decided to see if it syncs within hours this guy was back installing radmin with the same IP: 92.99.165.143 went for a piss and there he was in my email attempting to reset my exchange passwords. I was lucky!
Format your hard drives peeps!

Holy crap you are right, I started syncing the Windows wallet and the same shit started happening to me Angry I had to reformat because of this shit, STEEMD you're a fucking joke.
megacryptonews

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 01:04:14 PM

Trade [SEMI] SEMIcoin  with MegaCrypton.com Secured Crypto trade Platform.

BTC/SEMI: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2078
LTC/SEMI: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2079
USD/SEMI: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2080
DOGE/SEMI: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2081

Megacrypton SEMI WebWallet: https://live.megacrypton.com/login

SIGNUP FOR MEGACRYPTON: https://live.megacrypton.com/user/register

Twitter: https://twitter.com/megacrypton
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Megacrypton-1048724951862655

Disclaimer:MegaCrypton is a P2P exchange Platform, Trade price depends on user,
we do not control or set price Trade More than 200+ Coins pair Host ICO/IPO/Crowdsale*Provide White Label
Partnership Developments of Altcoins,Blockexplorer,Node, Faucet

eXtatiC

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:12:19 PM

Does it really? Can you give a proof? For example from virustotal?
3worlduser

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:19:22 PM

According to virustotal:

Code:
Detection ratio:   0 / 55

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/87b759e643939d76bfe761fb7944e33a7e3bf489910f10d5c81537daad0291ed/analysis/1478440367/

Is anybody interested in SEMI?

Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:32:18 AM

Does it really? Can you give a proof? For example from virustotal?

Ever since I installed the semicoin windows wallet I noticed percuiarlar things happening and ended up getting hacked twice.... the same way as another above user mentioned above, there is a backdoor radmin that allows the user to access your computer remotley, they seem to clean out any exchange you hold funds on, high ranking btc accounts (like mine) trying to sell them as well and also delete your PM's and change your recovery emails to leave no evidence.

This fucking dickhead whoever made the windows wallet is an absolute wanker who tried to destroy my reputation and trust, I am 100% positive the windows wallet for this coin caused it as I run Linux wallets (including this one) on other machines and the linux version I compiled myself hasn't done anything of the like.

It may not show up in a normal scan but it is indeed hidden inside it, check them numbers.
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:58:01 AM

DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SEMIcoin WINDOWS WALLET compiled by "STEEMD", I WAS HACKED THE SAME WAY AS OTHER USERS HAVE EXPLAINED HENCE WHY I HAVE BEEN OFFLINE FOR SO LONG, COMPILING YOUR OWN WALLETS FROM SOURCE IS THE SAFEST WAY, THE SOURCE IS FINE !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: