Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YOBIT Exchange - Security going to the DOGS  (Read 482 times)
manbtc007 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:46:37 AM

Guys,

Bitfinex hacking fiasco has been a failure to teach some big exchanges the need of security. It is with very sad heart I declare that YOBIT is one of them. Instead of beefing up its security its been made more slack as if to invite delinquents. There are some miscreants who can hijack your trollbox chat handle and publish whatever they want in your name. Besides getting cursed by other members, disgraced for foul languages you can be banned since miscreants know auto banning words. Great isn't it?

Its not over yet. The bumper boom occurs when you complain to support. They say they are helpless. Its their exchange, its their software and they are helpless. Just imagine! So where this leaves us. A rock and the hard place. No gentlemen. It dumps us in a dark abyss. Just think what they can do with your money or coins deposited in yobit wallets and how the support will help you recover.

Gentlemen as wise people say ,"prevention or precaution is better than cure" lets reduce our deposits before the lightening strikes you. I'm withdrawing mine and suggest you to do the same. However you are free to do as you please after all miscreants too need money to survive.

Manish

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 08:52:12 AM

wrong subforum .. go to Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Service Discussion (Altcoins)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=198.0

Mod Please delete this

Guys,

Bitfinex hacking fiasco has been a failure to teach some big exchanges the need of security. It is with very sad heart I declare that YOBIT is one of them. Instead of beefing up its security its been made more slack as if to invite delinquents. There are some miscreants who can hijack your trollbox chat handle and publish whatever they want in your name. Besides getting cursed by other members, disgraced for foul languages you can be banned since miscreants know auto banning words. Great isn't it?

Its not over yet. The bumper boom occurs when you complain to support. They say they are helpless. Its their exchange, its their software and they are helpless. Just imagine! So where this leaves us. A rock and the hard place. No gentlemen. It dumps us in a dark abyss. Just think what they can do with your money or coins deposited in yobit wallets and how the support will help you recover.

Gentlemen as wise people say ,"prevention or precaution is better than cure" lets reduce our deposits before the lightening strikes you. I'm withdrawing mine and suggest you to do the same. However you are free to do as you please after all miscreants too need money to survive.

Manish

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:21:27 AM

this exchange site is a complete disgrace to all exchanges, if I want to count the problems with this site I have to write pages after pages.
this particular problems you mention here are new things I hear but I am not surprised one bit!

it seems like the owners lack interest or possibly money to pay a proper developer to handle these things. if you check the wallets there a great deal of them are offline for a very long time.

p.s. you should move this topic to Exchanges board. there is a button for moving at the bottom of the page.

wrong subforum .. go to Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Service Discussion (Altcoins)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=198.0
Mod Please delete this

please don't waste space by including a lot of new lines in your comment. and the right place for this topic is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0
and it should be moved not deleted and made a new topic!

Only Bitcoin
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:49:02 AM

Even their support is worst i used to use them for few months to exchange my bitcoin to perfect money but after my withdraw get stucked for few days i started searching for alternative solutions and find one automatic exchanger which works quite as i expected. Dealing with yobit is complete disaster, they are just a good way for new coins to get listed in first exchanger, other than that after listing they even don't provide support to those coin developers.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:13:58 AM

Even their support is worst i used to use them for few months to exchange my bitcoin to perfect money but after my withdraw get stucked for few days i started searching for alternative solutions and find one automatic exchanger which works quite as i expected. Dealing with yobit is complete disaster, they are just a good way for new coins to get listed in first exchanger, other than that after listing they even don't provide support to those coin developers.

Well yeah there are a lot of yobit users are complaning about their support and upon using yobit when I have problem.

Likewise from withdrawing the funds I have to them what happened is it has been delayed for a lot of hours and I don't know.

But upon complaining to yobit, what happened is that I got no reply for days.

And in the end, my transaction became successful without getting any reply from their support.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: