Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good Bitcoin games around?  (Read 23438 times)
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:22:53 PM

I do not really like to play games because the game is just a waste of time, if you like the game it all depends on the device you have, so you should try it by downloading it in the store store.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:23:09 PM

I do not really like to play games because the game is just a waste of time, if you like the game it all depends on the device you have, so you should try it by downloading it in the store store.

Well, not all Bitcoin games available for mobile devices, work at all. You would need to look for other ways to play Bitcoin games such as looking for those which can be accessed via a web browser.

There are many fun and addicting Bitcoin games available on the web which you can try such as BattleCoin and CoinBrawl. BattleCoin is very similar to Bomberman game, but with a twist, where you compete with other players, to win free Bitcoins.

CoinBrawl is another good game which is similar to RPG games, where you battle with other players and earn satoshi in return. There are also upgrades and many other exciting things within this game.

Of course, these games won't pay you that much in Bitcoin, but at least you'll be earning some spare money along the way, which could prove to become very rewarding if you hold onto your earnings for the long term. Soon, we will be able to see games where you could pay with Bitcoin for in-app purchases. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

Well, mostly kids play games as they have a lot of free time and also they have age to play. Now if we tell them about the bitcoins games through which they can get some bitcoins on clearing stages of games, this will be great for kids and parents also.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:48:43 PM

Well, mostly kids play games as they have a lot of free time and also they have age to play. Now if we tell them about the bitcoins games through which they can get some bitcoins on clearing stages of games, this will be great for kids and parents also.
there are games that pay you in bitcoins as faucets
like if you want faucets you can try blockchains game like alien run or Bitcoin spin that are their in playstore ,
but the pay according to the time we invest in them is very low , faucets are not actually a way to earn bitcoins .
thes games cannot be even played by us forget about children , they are soon boring [ personal views ] .
why would a child be interested in spinning or having a lotto ticket.
dracolumina

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

What do you think of "Spells of Genesis" and it's use of blockchain?
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:18:38 PM

There aren't any out there, they usually end up being nothing else than a faucet. There was one tho where the ingame currency was basically bitcoin but I guess it didn't go that well. If you wan't fun and addicting games, go play dota,wow,lol,CS and sell ingame items,accounts,etc for bitcoin. I know people that are earning for a living doing this, just not working with bitcoin.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

There are many android games who pay you in Bitcoin but I cannot recommend any since the last time I tried them was many months ago.If you are interested in arcade browser games you should try gamefaucet.com,it's a great site where you can earn by playing five different games and if want to receive higher bonuses you can upgrade your account up to level 40.
Actually, there are many androids games who pay you in bitcoin but it takes time to wait. In addition to that, playing bitcoin games will help to gain some income because the prize is also bitcoin and as of now many people already have bitcoin games in their cellphone. I think playing bitcoin games can relief all of your stress because you could earn money by playing that games.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:28:09 PM

There was one nice one it was a mod for money craft called bitquest. I think it might still be around try Google it. You sell the stuff you mine and collect for Bitcoin and can bring Bitcoin into the game too.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

If i have learned about bicoin games earlier, then I shouldn't have wasted time with games years ago and now! Anyhow, if there really are some remaining which pays well, then it would be good to try those also to make most of my virtual leisure time. Noneless, I am glad to those who experienced this before!
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:18:20 AM

it would really be nice if there are still games which rewards bitcoins today...
I'll play it even just for a meager amount...
if you'll combine it someday its still gonna worth something...

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:31:17 AM

One of the best Bitcoin games I have ever played: http://battlecoin.org, shame it isn't as busy as it used to be!!
Yes! I love this game. Completely addicting. I endorse it 100%. It is an excellent option for your plans. A few other good games are:

• BitQuest – If you are a fan of Minecraft then you are going to absolutely love this. It's a fun and very popular ‘sandbox game’ in which players build up the game world themselves. You make the game, you define the story. BitQuest is a custom Minecraft server which makes Bitcoin the in game's currency. You can the game's currency by mining, trading with other players, and the like.
  • BitRunner – It is an augmented reality gaming taken to the next level. This is a cross between a treasure hunt and an action game you can play with friends. You can find coin fragments by visiting the right locations and piece them together to earn Bitcoin. The "fun" element of it is that you can also steal them off, other players. Great game!
  • You could also try flash games like "Tremor Games" and "Cash Clamber". Basically, these sites have a wide range of different flash games in which you can earn "Tremor coins" for playing games and gaining achievements. Once you’ve built up a large enough amount, you can then exchange them for a range of items including Bitcoin withdrawals

Have fun! Smiley
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:02:55 PM

There was one nice one it was a mod for money craft called bitquest. I think it might still be around try Google it. You sell the stuff you mine and collect for Bitcoin and can bring Bitcoin into the game too.
There are lots of them, and I used to know some of them that are quite amazing, but they all ended up to be no more. I do remember a game called “Bitcoin Wheel”, it was very cool and I was able to earn a decent amount. You can still find Bitcoin Alien game, but they’re not a good to convince people to join Bitcoin, cause the prize is too low.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

One of the best Bitcoin games I have ever played: http://battlecoin.org, shame it isn't as busy as it used to be!!
Yes! I love this game. Completely addicting. I endorse it 100%. It is an excellent option for your plans. A few other good games are:

• BitQuest – If you are a fan of Minecraft then you are going to absolutely love this. It's a fun and very popular ‘sandbox game’ in which players build up the game world themselves. You make the game, you define the story. BitQuest is a custom Minecraft server which makes Bitcoin the in game's currency. You can the game's currency by mining, trading with other players, and the like.
  • BitRunner – It is an augmented reality gaming taken to the next level. This is a cross between a treasure hunt and an action game you can play with friends. You can find coin fragments by visiting the right locations and piece them together to earn Bitcoin. The "fun" element of it is that you can also steal them off, other players. Great game!
  • You could also try flash games like "Tremor Games" and "Cash Clamber". Basically, these sites have a wide range of different flash games in which you can earn "Tremor coins" for playing games and gaining achievements. Once you’ve built up a large enough amount, you can then exchange them for a range of items including Bitcoin withdrawals

Have fun! Smiley
If still not satisfied, I think Google can give you good results in this case. Use social websites because they are a source of huge information of any sort. You can come across people of different experience level in any particular regard. I prefer searching on social websites. I also am not sure what he really meant by a "good" game.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:04:08 PM

Actually, there are many androids games who pay you in bitcoin but it takes time to wait. In addition to that, playing bitcoin games will help to gain some income because the prize is also bitcoin and as of now many people already have bitcoin games in their cellphone. I think playing bitcoin games can relief all of your stress because you could earn money by playing that games.

Yeah. Playing Bitcoin games is a whole lot of fun, even though it doesn't pay that much. But still, it is better something than nothing. With many games offering attractive prizes, no one could resist playing them and getting paid some Bitcoins in return.

The earnings can be held onto the wallet for the long term, to really profit when Bitcoin's prices rise. When looking to play good Bitcoin games, choose those which are available for Android as there are many which are extremely fun and addicting. Smiley

Have fun! Smiley

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this list of Bitcoin games, mate. They definitely look interesting to play, especially the one with augmented reality. I think that it will be such a game, that will attract many people into playing it and earn Bitcoin in return, as it provides a totally new experience.

BitQuest is another great game, and it may help attract many Minecraft fans including myself.

Nevertheless, I hope to see new Bitcoin games to become released during the year. Even though it won't use Bitcoin as its in-game currency, using an altcoin which provides faster transactions will be a lot better. Just sharing my thoughts. Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

BitKong is really simple game..  Grin Grin  https://bitkong.com/id?r=GX9TJu4l
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1486

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

Have you ever heard Footballcoin (XFC)?
Its a simple game about fantasy football. If you like football, you can earn some money with this game Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cantika

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

yeah many games, my game list to earn bitcoin :
1.Bitcoin Riddles:Solve riddles presented in YouTube videos and if you are the first to get the correct answer you win a prize in BTC!
2. SatoshiQuiz:This is one fun little quiz game with a prize pot of 1000 Satoshis for every question. There’s a good mixture of easy and tough questions, and you get one minute to answer each quiz question.There are also regular challenges with prizes of up to 1 million Satoshis!
3. Tremor Games - Tremor Games has many different flash games. You can earn 'Tremor coins' for playing games and when you have an amount large enough you can exchange it for Bitcoin and make a withdrawal.
6. Bitcoin Hunter, get to the big treasure, and earn LOTS of FREE Bitcoins rewards! Each step you take is a decision, and every correct decision earns you real Bitcoins! Use up to 3 claims every 30mins, to be able to send your earning directly to your wallet, where they will be totally safe!
7. CoinBrawl: is a new, unique RPG bitcoin faucet where you fight other players, level up your hero, and earn satoshi
8. etc
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:36:37 PM

Very cool game Smiley. I recommend to everyone. I have played it for a long time now.)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

yeah many games, my game list to earn bitcoin :
1.Bitcoin Riddles:Solve riddles presented in YouTube videos and if you are the first to get the correct answer you win a prize in BTC!
2. SatoshiQuiz:This is one fun little quiz game with a prize pot of 1000 Satoshis for every question. There’s a good mixture of easy and tough questions, and you get one minute to answer each quiz question.There are also regular challenges with prizes of up to 1 million Satoshis!
3. Tremor Games - Tremor Games has many different flash games. You can earn 'Tremor coins' for playing games and when you have an amount large enough you can exchange it for Bitcoin and make a withdrawal.
6. Bitcoin Hunter, get to the big treasure, and earn LOTS of FREE Bitcoins rewards! Each step you take is a decision, and every correct decision earns you real Bitcoins! Use up to 3 claims every 30mins, to be able to send your earning directly to your wallet, where they will be totally safe!
7. CoinBrawl: is a new, unique RPG bitcoin faucet where you fight other players, level up your hero, and earn satoshi
8. etc

Thanks for sharing this list of Bitcoin games, mate. They're certainly highly attractive to play, despite the fact that you'll get small rewards with them. Games like these may serve as an introductory tool for newbies who are starting into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, or even for Kids who are looking to have fun while at the same time get rewarded in digital money.

Among this list, SatoshiQuiz may help you learn more about Bitcoin with its trivia questions, while at the same time getting paid in return if you answer them correctly. This game can become very useful for newbies, as it will encourage them to learn more about Bitcoin, that will help them answer the questions correctly, and earn some free satoshis along the way.

Also, there is a wide array of Bitcoin games to choose from for mobile devices, especially within the Android operating system. As people make use of mobile devices more than computers, games within this category could help spread adoption even further for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin to become used in the mainstream world in the future. Just sharing my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
twnt22

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:48:45 PM

i've tried satoshi play -- but i feel like the graphics aren't the best

https://d
⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡DRAGONCHAIN⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡
DRAGONCHAIN.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: