Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:54:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good Bitcoin games around?  (Read 23445 times)
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

I'm looking for fun games where you can earn Bitcoin or use it within the game. Can you recommend me a list of BTC games that are fun and addicting? Just want to know the list of BTC games that are available as I'm going to use them as an introductory point to teach and attract new people towards Bitcoin at my place.  Smiley
that's a great way, introducing bitcoin through games ,, but better introduce bitcoin in essence, for example, get your friend trading, maybe it's better and make your friend interested, because trading result is very satisfactory.

BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:41:19 PM

i've tried satoshi play -- but i feel like the graphics aren't the best
E graphics of satoshi are not very good. Perhaps it is a low quality game, and up to date I have never search for other bitcoin game. May be there are many available but I still am busy in doing business through bitcoin and have no time for games to play around. Many people may play because they would have the time for playing games. But as I told I have no time and I thought while playing games is just a waste of time.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

that's a great way, introducing bitcoin through games ,, but better introduce bitcoin in essence, for example, get your friend trading, maybe it's better and make your friend interested, because trading result is very satisfactory.

Thanks for the tip, mate! Indeed trading lets you earn more money if you manage to do it properly. While it is recommended to have experience to do this task, it could become very rewarding in the long term.

However, I believe that games are ideal for anyone to get started earning some Bitcoin even if the results obtained are not satisfactory. Because, even if you win pennies a day, it will encourage you to keep playing the game due to its fun and attractive nature.

Nevertheless, while Bitcoin games may not seem very attractive for adults, they may do so for Kids, eventually leading the cryptocurrency towards mainstream adoption in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:04:10 AM

For me https://bitkong.com/ is one of the best bitcoin games out there,
1- no ads.
2- easy sign up, you can even log in with a facebook account.
3- a really good faucet up to 0.6 dollars on bonus hours, but of course you can also deposit
It's kind of a gambling game but it's really fun.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:26:48 AM

1- no ads.
3- a really good faucet up to 0.6 dollars on bonus hours, but of course you can also deposit

Funny site indeed, but terribly consumer, my computer makes the sound of a rocket after a few festivals ... And it could melt the entire pack ice ... Are there more games in this genre there are more that are less energy consumers, with the same potential returns and the option of depositing money directly on it? Thank you in advance !
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:28:35 AM

I don't think that it is a good idea to focus on bitcoin games like gambling sites, faucet games and etc. because there is so much more source of income for bitcoin that is better than those places like investing and trading. I am not against of having fun if you want to have some fun but just think for the possible time and bitcoin that will become waste if you will spend it on bitcoin games rather than meaningful way of earning.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:52:02 AM

I don't think that it is a good idea to focus on bitcoin games like gambling sites, faucet games and etc. because there is so much more source of income for bitcoin that is better than those places like investing and trading. I am not against of having fun if you want to have some fun but just think for the possible time and bitcoin that will become waste if you will spend it on bitcoin games rather than meaningful way of earning.

Gambling isn't good no matter if we are talking about Bitcoin, fiat or anything else. These games only take poor people's money. It is much better to invest or save your money then gambling.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:04:44 AM

so far i don't found any good bitcoin games because the games i know is not up to date so its an old games. but if you want to earn bitcoin by playing games, then i think its not worth and its only waste your time. its better to do another thing that maybe can give you more satoshi but if you want to introduce bitcoin for your kids then i think you can search in playstore or search in website.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:08:37 AM

i play in primedice bitsler and the new game which im super addicted now is the stake. so easy to play the game and lot of choices which you want to play. but remember in everygame ypu can win and sometimes you can lose. just careful always everybet and dont be greedy.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

I have started to play a bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin game about two weeks ago. Someone from the Romanian section of bitcointalk forum (I'm a Romanian) mentioned it and then I played it each day. It is a MMORPG game, a very good game that also pays very good. It pays in Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin and after 3-4 days of playing you can withdraw more than 50 dogecoins/day.  After 2-4 week some widraw 1000 dogecoins/day (or the equivalent in litecoin/bitcoin).
 It's name is Valerian Universe and it's about having a starship and some planets in this Universe.
 If you want to play the game is here https://dkv2.com/
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

1- no ads.

It is a really fun game to gamble with your Bitcoins indeed. At first, I've used to play this game which had me quite a few hours playing it. But then, I've forgotten about it and started to look out for other Bitcoin games to play.

Nonetheless, I'm glad that this BitKong game is still active and would love to get back playing it. The one under my signature is also an addictive and fun Bitcoin game which allows you to play Dice, Slots, and even Blackjack.

The wide array of Bitcoin games available from gambling to non-gambling ones, allows any average person to get started with this revolutionary cryptocurrency. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

i don't know many about games on bitcoin but i know one which i play most of the time. The name is battlecoin which is very enjoyable indeed!

peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:18:55 PM

I know there are a few apps around and some people on Twitter have personal stores. There are gambling sites as well if you consider that a game but I definitely don't lol.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

Based on my experienced in bitcoin; the company and management of bitcoin makes every investors mind more analytical which makes them to think critical in every decision that they make.
It is quite challenging when the prices of bitcoin fluctuates in the market; wherein you have a right on how you will response in each changes happening.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

I'm looking for fun games where you can earn Bitcoin or use it within the game. Can you recommend me a list of BTC games that are fun and addicting? Just want to know the list of BTC games that are available as I'm going to use them as an introductory point to teach and attract new people towards Bitcoin at my place.  Smiley
I used to play Bitcoin games on Cloudbet the gambling website that accepted Bitcoin deposits. I don't do it anymore because it's expensive.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

I used to play Bitcoin games on Cloudbet the gambling website that accepted Bitcoin deposits. I don't do it anymore because it's expensive.

I remember playing that game quite some time ago. It was indeed fun and addicting, but I eventually got out because I was losing too much money by gambling nearly every single day of my life. But despite that, it was a nice experience and could serve as a great way to have fun overall, especially with faucet earnings which is free.

Another good Bitcoin game that I've been considering is BitKong. This one is another gambling game, but it is very fun and addicting as well. One of the most exciting features is the ability to purchase a BitKong gift card. This allows anyone to redeem the balance on the gift card to play with the specified amount in BTC within the BitKong gambling site. It also serves as a great introductory point for newbies to get started with Bitcoin gambling when you give them a BitKong gift card.

But, among all the gambling games in existence that accept Bitcoin, I believe that Crypto-Games.net is the best one around. It has various fun and exciting games to play such as dice, blackjack, and even slots. They accept other cryptocurrencies as well, and might be worth checking out if you want to have endless fun.

Nevertheless, it is good to know about the number of Bitcoin games that have surged lately. This will allow anyone to either spend their Bitcoins at the game, or earn some Bitcoin while having fun at the same time. Eventually, this will transform the gaming sector as well now it, like Gamecredits has already been doing. Just my opinion. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Bitcoin is real game where the smartest and the wisest who wins in the end. The price of bitcoin always fluctuates in the market wherein no one knows when the market value goes up or down.
Through this a wide critical thinking and analytical skills is needed in order to gain more profit.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

This isnt specifically bitcoin, but I think its worth checking out: Nova Blitz. Its by the people who created magic the gathering, and they are making NVT - Nova Token with the intention of being a coin specifically for virtual trading card games. I've played the game and think its pretty enjoyable.

their telegram: t.me/novablitz

Thanks for sharing this new game with us, mate. Given the benefits that smart contracts and blockchain technology provide in the mainstream world, we're seeing games being developed with such implementations. The idea of a virtual trading card game powered by the blockchain sounds awesome and I believe that other games might follow.

Of course, this one uses a token of its own, but perhaps in the future as Bitcoin adopts smart contracts with RSK, we would be able to see new games that would make use of BTC itself or a token issued within the Bitcoin blockchain. The possibilities are endless here.

Things aside, I've been considering a Bitcoin game called The Bitles. It looks fun and addicting, as you take the time to complete mazes and earning some satoshis. While it won't make you rich, it is at least a fun and great way to encourage newbies to get into Bitcoin.

Nevertheless, if you or anyone else have more new and exciting Bitcoin games that would like share, don't hesitate to do so here. In my opinion, I believe that these games not only attract newbies into Bitcoin, but Kids as well. Kids will greatly make use of these games and spread the word about them to help increase the adoption of Bitcoin in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

bitcoin games well that is interesting Wink
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

There are a lot of btc generating games on the android platform that is legitimate. Though of course it will be in satoshis and it will take quite some time.before you can accumulate enough to withdraw, more like faucets but fun games none the less.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: