Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good Bitcoin games around?  (Read 23445 times)
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

I don't know bitcoin games now, as there were used to be many games before like bitcoin2048 which is now closed.
Lolo gi

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

There are so many bitcoin game around the cyber world and many of them are scam. If you're looking for Bitcoin games around , you should try with dice because it's the easiest game can be automated at all. The only things you need to do is config the numbers and back in a few hours(days) and take the profits.
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

if you want for just playing the games and enjoy the games, you can found many games in the playstore apps but if you want to get the rewards, such as dragon.tl. 8bitmmo, net etc, and back some time there was even a Bitcoin server in Minecraft called bit vegas
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

Which I know is a good bitcoin game that is Bitvest. There we can get some bitcoin with only free capital tokens get in every hour in faucet. There I first got to know and get bitcoin. I think it's pretty easy to get bitcoin just by playing games. How the list is also quite easy, just using an email account.

Bitvest is a fun and addicting gambling game. What's best is that it gives you "free money" just to test drive their games, which is cool IMO. Last time I've checked, they have an investment option which allows you to invest Bitcoin into their bankroll for profit without needing to play their games. It's been around for a couple of years, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking to gamble with their Bitcoin. Other good gambling games are FortuneJack, Crypto-Games.net, Satoshi Dice, and BetKong. While none of these games will make you rich (as you'll lose more money than what you earn), they're certainly fun and attractive to any newcomer into Bitcoin.

Some of these games allow you to earn more Bitcoin, by referring other people to join them. Every time your referral wins, you'll earn some Bitcoin. But if your referral loses a game, then you won't get paid any Bitcoin at all. Still, I think it's a great way to make some nice passive income in the long run.

Nevertheless, new Bitcoin games might emerge once smart contracts become active on the Bitcoin network. The implementation of RootStock, will bring smart contract functionality to Bitcoin, allowing decentralized gambling games to emerge in the pioneer cryptocurrency, just like Ethereum does. And things will become more exciting by then, since fees will be lower, making micropayments practical for any kind of Bitcoin game. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LionelRobinson

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:00:23 AM

If i have learned about bicoin games earlier, then I shouldn't have wasted time with games years ago and now! I know people that are earning for a living doing this, just not working with bitcoin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

If i have learned about bicoin games earlier, then I shouldn't have wasted time with games years ago and now! I know people that are earning for a living doing this, just not working with bitcoin.

True. Many people have earned a living playing games (or testing them) but not with Bitcoin. Most Bitcoin games pay small rewards which are not worth the try. When I was a total noob, I used to think that I was making a lot of money playing Bitcoin games, but then I realized that payments were done in Satoshis which are fractions of a Bitcoin. After that, I only played Bitcoin games for fun but not to make a decent income out of them.

Maybe, sometime in the future, the gaming industry would shift to Bitcoin, offering big rewards to people who play Bitcoin-based games. And with the Lightning Network, in-game payments or purchases would become much faster and cheaper for players, making Bitcoin games extremely practical in the mainstream world. Now, if only there was a mainstream company that could bring a game for the masses which accepts Bitcoin for in-app purchases or pay people in Bitcoin, it would be awesome. Imagine companies like EA, Activision, Sony, and more bringing Bitcoin-based games to the market? It would bring Bitcoin to widespread usage in the mainstream world for sure. Cool

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CrossSignal74

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

I don't know how to play. But I love the game.
Carlos Hailey

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

There a re a few ways to earn free bitcoins. One of them is the blockchain game, perhaps the most fun way to earn bitcoins, It is an application you install on your iPhone and it plays once a week(of course with many advertisements). Another fun game available not only for iPhone but other android apps. It is called Pop Bubbles.
Edward Wilkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Yes. Search for “bitcoin game faucet” and you'll find many of these kind of websites. Example: GameFaucet - Earn Free Bitcoin
But be careful. No matter what they advertise, these websites are designed to make money from you, not the other way around.
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Beat game and get 1 Bitcoin. That's what MonteCrypto game: Bitcoin Enigma
A hidden file in the MonteCrypto directory is a wallet.dat file containing the private key of an address with a BTC of 1. This wallet is encrypted with a 24 character password that will unlock when the game is over. However, only one person will receive this award, and those who are slower will only be able to open the wallet.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

Beat game and get 1 Bitcoin. That's what MonteCrypto game: Bitcoin Enigma
A hidden file in the MonteCrypto directory is a wallet.dat file containing the private key of an address with a BTC of 1. This wallet is encrypted with a 24 character password that will unlock when the game is over. However, only one person will receive this award, and those who are slower will only be able to open the wallet.

This game seemed interesting at first, but after it was solved by someone, I guess that it's not worth playing anymore. It could be found on Steam, which you can find reviews about it, if you're willing to play it. But for those who're looking to have fun without getting paid in BTC, it's worth the shot.

One thing I look forward to is the emergence of Virtual-Reality games that either pay in Bitcoin or let you spend your Bitcoin for in-app purchases. It would be totally revolutionary, as people can either work in a virtual world for Bitcoins, or simply send money to others. Imagine having your own avatar and interacting with your friends in such virtual world, with the use of Bitcoin. It's like the "Ready Player One" movie, but even better as you'll be using real money (in this case Bitcoin), to buy stuff in that virtual land, send money to your friends, or even earn Bitcoin. However, it may take some time for this to become a reality, as game developers or game companies become interested in this.

Things aside, I believe that mobile games which lets people earn Bitcoin, would be the future, as they help the pioneer cryptocurrency reach mainstream adoption. I have many favorites such as Coin Flapper, Bitcoin Billionaire, and more, but I'm always looking for new Bitcoin games to play and introduce newcomers into cryptocurrency. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:06:13 AM

I'm looking for fun games where you can earn Bitcoin or use it within the game. Can you recommend me a list of BTC games that are fun and addicting? Just want to know the list of BTC games that are available as I'm going to use them as an introductory point to teach and attract new people towards Bitcoin at my place.  Smiley
There is no such games yet, no doubt bitcoin is becoming popular dat by day, initially were the time when everyone is just in against of bitcoin then with time countries started legalising them and now large companies has also started to accept bitcoin like BMW, so no doubt that the era of bitcoin has been started and slowly slowly people and countries are understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin and are now seeing their bright future with bitcoin.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

With the rise of bitcoin prices, there is no good bitcoin game now. I remember there was a lot of games that were free to use bitcoin a few years ago, and some of the game sites could be paid by bitcoin, and these now do not exist, and now the bitcoin is only speculating.
Haryourmie

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

There are bitcoin games but to get the original ones is not easy.
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

yes, many bitcoin games around for that you will find true bitcoin and you will scam, many people doing best for money and they will cheat you to improve the wrong games you have.
frankforty

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

Best game isSharkoin.com and Sharkroulette.com where u can deposit bitcoin and any other altcoins and if u wanna know how u play this game than watch Chris Hingis Videos on Youtube and see what kind of startegy he is using for make profit. One suggestion is start with lowest bid.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

Best game isSharkoin.com and Sharkroulette.com where u can deposit bitcoin and any other altcoins and if u wanna know how u play this game than watch Chris Hingis Videos on Youtube and see what kind of startegy he is using for make profit. One suggestion is start with lowest bid.

Thanks for the tip. These games you've mentioned here are mostly gambling games which let you use BTC or get paid in it. I don't think that they'll be much attractive for newcomers into Bitcoin, but at least they're fun and somewhat rewarding to play. If the profit strategy you've said about earlier really works, then I'm sure that these games will become a hit sooner than later.

Things aside, there are other good Bitcoin games that are worth considering. Such games are Wheel of Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Winner. The first one is simply a roulette game while the other one is a slots game. They're very fun to play, being the last one a gambling game. I believe that is better potential for Ethereum-based blockchain gaming than Bitcoin, due to its flexibility in smart contracts. New games would simply make use of ERC-721 Non-Fungible Tokens, transforming the gaming industry by storm. Players would simply trade their earned tokens or ETH to BTC if they wish.

Nevertheless, as Bitcoin becomes popular in the mainstream world, I believe that more games would emerge that would attract the likes of newcomers into crypto. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

Though I have not seen a bitcoin game before but there are token developed for the purpose of prediction. Like stox. This token can be used to make prediction on football game and all other sport games as well.
heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Is it something like gambling or like games that we play in our android or vidoe games?. It sounds actually really interesting, "playing and earning bitcoins" and is obviously good if its not gambling. I would love to play those games as well. And thank you, that i got to know something new about bitcoin....
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:25:56 AM

I'm looking for fun games where you can generate Bitcoin or use it in games. Can you recommend me a list of fun and addictive BTC games? Just curious about the list of BTC games available because I will use them as a starting point to teach and attract new people to Bitcoin in my place. There are many android games that pay you in Bitcoin but I can't recommend anything since the last time I tried it was months -last month. If you are interested in arcade browser games, you should try gamefaucet.com, this is a great site that you can get by playing five different games and if you want to receive higher bonuses, you can increase your account to level 40.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: