Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction Pending Since Aug 20 w/ nearly 7000 Confirm.  (Read 386 times)
Robinlsh (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:38:40 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 03:58:32 PM by Robinlsh

Need assistance with my account and why after 6916 confirmations it is still in pending status after 2 months.

I am new to Bitcoin so not sure what info to post so you can help me.  Would I include the transaction ID here for assistance, let me know.  Thanks.

Best,
Robin

Txid

6d5cc4c39e932ead97eea5511e7acc1bbf86e1db026882b11923b87f1680ba68

steven0021

Activity: 629
Merit: 501

Experientia docet

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:49:32 PM

Posting the Txid won't hurt.

Try switching servers manually (click the icon at the bottom right). If that doesn't work try restoring from seed.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 01:50:52 PM

Need assistance with my account and why after 6916 confirmations it is still in pending status after 2 months.

I am new to Bitcoin so not sure what info to post so you can help me.  Would I include the transaction ID here for assistance, let me know.  Thanks.

Best,
Robin

Well, like steven0021 said, the tx id wouldn't hurt...

Extra usefull info you can give: when did you last restart electrum, when did you last reboot your pc, what is your os, what is your electrum version, which server are you currently connected to, are you connected over VPN/tor, is the indicator in the right bottom corner green?

And, maybe it's nice to know wether or not you saved the seed, so you are able to restore your wallet in case something goes wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jprobe

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:53:09 AM

I am having the same or similar problem which I have included in some detail here. It looks like this problem in not uncommon, yet I still have not been able to find a solution.

Yesterday, I transferred bitcoin from one wallet to my Electrum wallet, on my Android phone, with no problems. I did this due to my Mycelium wallet would not recognize the bitcoinblender.com address as being a valid address. Electrum was reccomended by darknetmarketplace.org in their bitcoin blending tutorial, which I was following as a guide to assist my first bitcoin transaction.

Later that day I attempted to transfer from my Electrum wallet on my Android device to my bitcoinblender.com wallet.

I plugged in the blender address, followed the instructions, hit send.

The coin or transaction hasn't appeared anywhere on the bitcoin blender wallet/page. When I open the details page on the Electrum app
the status shows 97 confirmations (This number has and continues to increase) I have the date and time present, the amount sent, transaction fee,
the correct blender address is displayed in outputs and a transaction ID number. There is also a bar code and a close button at the bottom of
the screen. I entered the blender address in the blockchain link supplied within the support page on bitcoinblender.com and I am unable to locate any record of my transaction. However; when I view the transaction with the view in block option on my PC it shows the bitcoin unspent with no children at the correct bitcoinblender address.

I have since downloaded Electrum to my PC using my existing seed hoping to gain more help or options. The PC version does not provide any information or options that are not present in the Android version. (Except for the view in block info mentioned above)

I fear that I just lost a fairly substantial amount of money

If you find any solutions, or have any suggestions, please contact me as soon as reasonably possible.

"Thank You"
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 05:37:13 AM

I am having the same or similar problem which I have included in some detail here. It looks like this problem in not uncommon, yet I still have not been able to find a solution.

Yesterday, I transferred bitcoin from one wallet to my Electrum wallet, on my Android phone, with no problems. I did this due to my Mycelium wallet would not recognize the bitcoinblender.com address as being a valid address. Electrum was reccomended by darknetmarketplace.org in their bitcoin blending tutorial, which I was following as a guide to assist my first bitcoin transaction.

Later that day I attempted to transfer from my Electrum wallet on my Android device to my bitcoinblender.com wallet.

I plugged in the blender address, followed the instructions, hit send.

The coin or transaction hasn't appeared anywhere on the bitcoin blender wallet/page. When I open the details page on the Electrum app
the status shows 97 confirmations (This number has and continues to increase) I have the date and time present, the amount sent, transaction fee,
the correct blender address is displayed in outputs and a transaction ID number. There is also a bar code and a close button at the bottom of
the screen. I entered the blender address in the blockchain link supplied within the support page on bitcoinblender.com and I am unable to locate any record of my transaction. However; when I view the transaction with the view in block option on my PC it shows the bitcoin unspent with no children at the correct bitcoinblender address.

I have since downloaded Electrum to my PC using my existing seed hoping to gain more help or options. The PC version does not provide any information or options that are not present in the Android version. (Except for the view in block info mentioned above)

I fear that I just lost a fairly substantial amount of money

If you find any solutions, or have any suggestions, please contact me as soon as reasonably possible.

"Thank You"

I've never heared about this bitcoin blender you're talking about, but from what i could deduct from your story, is that there's a possibility either the blender has scammed you, or you have some kind of malware that changed the address when sending coins to the blender's wallet...

If you can post the tx id, we can look a bit further...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jprobe

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:50:39 AM

txid? Transaction ID?  bitcoinblender.org the address the coins were sent to from Electrum 35Ax7AcYq3WUNPHcncbRvahwYwMRk75a7h

The transaction ID a5fafd809c859005e9a12fe8bc08b50db698e8aec382c7151d2bca5c0b6a6537

THNX

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: