Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG)  (Read 39296 times)
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:46:29 PM

Requires:  ~$40 Million
Escrow: none. direct in dev's pocket
What value token holds for investor: None except voting

hmm.. i'll pass. good luck
kanoptx

Activity: 406

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:39:22 AM

It does NOT require 40million. its a safety cap.
Why do you need escrow if the tokens are issued automatically by eth smart contracts?
token holds the value of the success of the V.A. if good projects are born there, ppl will want to buy tokens earlier to get voting powers and to get them cheaper than the second crowdsale.

this is my take on it.

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:22:35 PM

As we approach the launch date of ICO, began to grow, and criticism of the project: participants Ethereum EtherCamp community criticized that complete code smart contract ICO are not posted in open access, and those fragments that are published to contain vulnerabilities.
Another object of discontent - excessively high, critics say, the upper limit of ICO $ 50 million, which is the major concern that could become HKG second TheDAO.
Renowned critic smart contracts Bern Preston (Preston Byrne) organizers abandoned the proposed Hackaton arbiter and calls to cancel the planned ICO.
  Wherein. none of the critics of the project does not question either the platform itself Virtual Accelerator, or the organization of the Hackathon EtherCamp team, on the contrary, all noted the high value of the project and the professionalism of the organizers.
    http://bits.media/news/ethercamp-nachinaet-kraudfandingovuyu-kampaniyu/
Steve_T (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:25:39 PM

Guys, many thanks for all of the interest.
All of the concerns deserve our attention and will be addressed. We're holding an AMA on Tuesday, please tune in or ask as here.

https://twitter.com/CampEther/status/787011779129991168
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 10:39:02 PM

Is ycombinator involved in this?
How will this work, you'll choose a startup to invest in and we'll have voting rights?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 11:17:09 PM

Very Interested, watching!!  Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu

Activity: 365

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:24:56 PM

any bounty campaign dev

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Peterjohn42

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:19:57 AM

Okay I'm interested will be watching this one.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:26:46 AM

Why do you need escrow if the tokens are issued automatically by eth smart contracts?
token holds the value of the success of the V.A. if good projects are born there, ppl will want to buy tokens earlier to get voting powers and to get them cheaper than the second crowdsale.

this is my take on it.

hmm.. do you take into account the dilution of your investment after the startup issues 5 times the amount of HKG tokens? the project itself is awesome but i am not able to convince myself of value it will bring.

If i'm not mistaken, the ICOs that only accepts HKG will be during the hackathon. the tokens acquired at this time will bear preferred voting rights. After the camp, startups can issue 5 times the amount of tokens sold on the hackathon and they can sell them directly for ETH. tokens sold after the hackathon do not bear these voting rights
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:37:21 AM

hmm.. do you take into account the dilution of your investment after the startup issues 5 times the amount of HKG tokens? the project itself is awesome but i am not able to convince myself of value it will bring.

If i'm not mistaken, the ICOs that only accepts HKG will be during the hackathon. the tokens acquired at this time will bear preferred voting rights. After the camp, startups can issue 5 times the amount of tokens sold on the hackathon and they can sell them directly for ETH. tokens sold after the hackathon do not bear these voting rights

I also saw this on the white paper and want to know if the tokens issued from startups can be traded during hackathon.
Steve_T (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:40:54 AM

Is ycombinator involved in this?
How will this work, you'll choose a startup to invest in and we'll have voting rights?

YCombinator is not involved and yes, you get early adopter voting rights.
Steve_T (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:44:03 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 12:46:53 PM by Steve_T

this is my take on it.

Not a cap, but a safety cap.

No dilution. First tokens by startups will have voting rights. Second round of tokens is different and has no voting rights.
Steve_T (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:47:46 AM

I also saw this on the white paper and want to know if the tokens issued from startups can be traded during hackathon.

as with every cryptocurrency, there's not much that we can do to stop you from trading HKG before the hackathon finishes (mostly OTC). Exchanges (at least the 3 we're talking to ATM), will have it on after the hackathon is finished.
Sasukeevil

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:50:21 AM

as with every cryptocurrency, there's not much that we can do to stop you from trading HKG before the hackathon finishes (mostly OTC). Exchanges (at least the 3 we're talking to ATM), will have it on after the hackathon is finished.

No, I mean the tokens issued by the startups not HKG.
Steve_T (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:54:51 AM

Startups will issue tokens after the Hackathon is finished, which could be bought with any cryptocurrency and traded anywhere.
Sasukeevil

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:06:01 AM

Startups will issue tokens after the Hackathon is finished, which could be bought with any cryptocurrency and traded anywhere.

So can I get these tokens and trade them on Virtual Exchange in the duration of the hackathon?
Steve_T (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 09:26:42 AM

So can I get these tokens and trade them on Virtual Exchange in the duration of the hackathon?

No, that will happen after the Hackathon
Sasukeevil

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:33:49 AM

No, that will happen after the Hackathon

Then you should modify your white paper because it says I can buy tokens issued by that startup
during the hackathon.
Steve_T (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 09:41:38 AM

Then you should modify your white paper because it says I can buy tokens issued by that startup
during the hackathon.

Sorry a bit of a misunderstanding here..

You can buy tokens issued by the startups during the hackathon, but only for HKG.
2012revisited

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:11:12 AM

3 days to go...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: