Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Sport Betting Analysis  (Read 7091 times)
caunteris3 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:00:16 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 10:03:19 PM by caunteris3

Why me?
12 years of following sport experience. Expert of tennis, basketball and football. Trying to deliver you best odds & games that are possible.
Always working with the client till the positive ROI% 

How can I be sure that I am going to win?
Sometimes I'm sharing free bets here, you can check my winrate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1639883.msg16494747#msg16494747

Why do you sell bets?
Well I am analysing the games daily and trying to make proffit for you too, so it would be a good donation for pizza&beer.

Pricing?
Week subscription - 10 euro, Monthly - 25 euro ( Daily 3-6 bets ).

How can I contact with you?
Skype - loleriss ( both letters are L ) or Email lkzace@gmail.com

caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:48:31 PM

I think you can share you opinions in here and if they won, you can get more people for your service. Just gain some trust and it will be okay.

you can delete msg here or edit Sad
BizzSpark

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:51:51 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:14:36 AM by BizzSpark

caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:12:15 PM

lol,very true.....
But worth the shot.....from nothing it's something.

pm me to skype - loleriss, or forum msg
waveaddict

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:26:30 PM

Where is your portfolio?
People won't just buy your service just because you are offering it...they want proof.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:03:36 PM

How much are you selling your tips dude?

caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:27:41 AM

People asked me some proove, I provide, now It's not mine/edited. Funny ! Smiley
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:18:15 AM

People asked me some proove, I provide, now It's not mine/edited. Funny ! Smiley
well you need to consider criticize  mate if you really wanted to prove your self just open a free tips and make good prediction maybe one tips a day and make it perfect in 5 games i guess members here will buy it for you im just saying mate it is always up to you whatever you desire to do.
tenk

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:23:34 AM

I recommend you make another thread (probably in gambling section), where you post a sample tip every now and then. Have members quote that tip so it will be locked in there. It is in the best interest of people quoting the tip you made to ensure that your service is good. Somehow like how they stake btc addresses here. I could help you advertise this by posting this stuff on here and have people quote it and also make you a good looking ad for this. PM me if you're interested.
caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:01:49 PM

I recommend you make another thread (probably in gambling section), where you post a sample tip every now and then. Have members quote that tip so it will be locked in there. It is in the best interest of people quoting the tip you made to ensure that your service is good. Somehow like how they stake btc addresses here. I could help you advertise this by posting this stuff on here and have people quote it and also make you a good looking ad for this. PM me if you're interested.

thanks but at the moment, i'm okey posting few bets on another topic
caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:44:11 PM

test bets-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1639883.msg16494747#msg16494747
EnacDomains

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 04:52:33 PM

does this make money?  i need help with my football bets this year, horrible losing streak

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:22:38 PM

Bump! I have few bets on sale for today Wink
how much do you sell your tips mate and what is the odd? just curios because if possible to make it double is not bad business.
BTCProfit69

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:42:03 PM

Send me a vouch copy of the two tips.
I only use directbet, so make sure they are on it

caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:12:38 PM

I don't see a reason for vouching. I alread was asked to create statistic thread, which i've done and dropped many free bets Wink
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:18:35 PM

I don't see a reason for vouching. I alread was asked to create statistic thread, which i've done and dropped many free bets Wink
i seen that before are you still giving some free bet from there? hope you at least give one free a day even in a small odd, good luck dont have money yet so i will just keep this track.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:30:09 PM

i seen that before are you still giving some free bet from there? hope you at least give one free a day even in a small odd, good luck dont have money yet so i will just keep this track.

I will just little less right now, would like to receive some cash for tipsting too  Smiley
if its possible you could comment the thread with some small review
caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:52:14 PM

thanks
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:35:36 PM

I have a sportsbetting thread and I would be happy to look into and vouch for tips you may have. Feel free to let me know incase you would be interested.
caunteris3 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:51:06 PM

I have a sportsbetting thread and I would be happy to look into and vouch for tips you may have. Feel free to let me know incase you would be interested.

I don't know why do I need vouch if I uploaded daily picks for 5 days Cheesy Probably there is verry low ammount of gamblers here or they just bet by themselfs Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: