Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $150 in btc [W] $145 in skrill  (Read 719 times)
rostislav (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:41:41 PM

You are going first since skrill is reversible.
Contact me via PM, can go with small transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:45:45 PM

I have approximately $7 in skrill.
How much in btc will you send to me?
But I am weary because your password has changed recently.
rostislav (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:51:25 PM

Just forgot my password 4real m8 since I'm not an active poster here.
0,01636 btc you'll get.
Lionidas

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:16:29 PM

Give me the address to send too and i will pm you my btc address right now so as soon as you receive in 2 minutes you need to send the btc tx on this thread as proof that you sent the btc to me.

You ok with that?
robbie.robbsen

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:28:42 PM

You are going first since skrill is reversible.
Contact me via PM, can go with small transactions.
pm'ed you
Lionidas

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:46:27 PM

I pm'd him and asked to send first since because he is on and off on this forum so much, I am not sure when I would get the btc sent to me when I pay the skrill to him. This worries me as I have been through this before and no skrill is not reversible or I would of recovered my $43.45 in skrill I got scammed of 7 months ago. Embarrassed they deny any appeal of reversals if you don't have any receipts from the buyer which is not possible to show with a virtual sale like bitcoin. So this excuse to not send first is mute. Angry
Waiting for him to come back online with his response and will post here if he sent me btc or not after it is done.
rostislav (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:14:48 PM

you haven't sent me anything, not even a single cent. And skrill is reversible FYI

UPD: Still waiting a person who will help me w/ exchange.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:31:14 PM

Sent pm
Lionidas

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:15:54 PM

Waiting for this to come back online to get my payment.
If not then you know to not do a deal any further for the $138 worth of btc he claims to have. Undecided
JumperN

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:11:34 AM

Wow I really can't believe there are still people who would act so idiotic, only scammers go with the Paypal/Skrill is reversible you send first, what doesn't a person sending first change anything when it comes to reversals? One thing I know about skrill is that they will reverse the funds until they get to the account that has the funds or bank withdrawal, so this is clearly an scam attempt and your all rushing in to throw the few cents you have away.

Edit: and any idiot who sends first I hope he takes all the remaining balance you had  Grin

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
Lionidas

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:40:27 AM

Wow I really can't believe there are still people who would act so idiotic, only scammers go with the Paypal/Skrill is reversible you send first, what doesn't a person sending first change anything when it comes to reversals? One thing I know about skrill is that they will reverse the funds until they get to the account that has the funds or bank withdrawal, so this is clearly an scam attempt and your all rushing in to throw the few cents you have away.

Edit: and any idiot who sends first I hope he takes all the remaining balance you had  Grin
Will wait until this guy comes back online.
If he ever does. Roll Eyes
If not then saved others from getting scammed out of over $130 of their skrill for $7 worth. Undecided
JumperN

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:45:22 AM

If he's not coming back online like this I am almost sure he already got what he wanted, I am sure someone in the morning will be bitching and moaning they got scammed by a newbie with 5 posts and it's usually a member who has been here for a while.

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
Lionidas

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:48:53 AM

Okay okay.
We will just wait and see.
And $7 skrill is nothing for committing suicide over. Roll Eyes
I got taken for 6x that amount with my first skrill trade so losing less than this is not going to make or break me mate. Cheesy
JumperN

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:15:33 AM

Okay okay.
I got taken for 6x that amount with my first skrill trade so losing less than this is not going to make or break me mate. Cheesy
Why didn't you request a refund, you should have claimed your account was hacked and you didn't send those funds, they would have blocked the other account and you could have received your money without any issues

Lionidas

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:27:39 AM

Okay okay.
Why didn't you request a refund, you should have claimed your account was hacked and you didn't send those funds, they would have blocked the other account and you could have received your money without any issues
Who said I didn't? Huh
I sent in the requested proofs they wanted and they still did not refund me.
The people 9including this guy Angry )who keep saying that skrill is reversible are lying. IT IS NOT!
As I have done tried it for my $43 back from TomGC and it did not work! Angry
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:31:27 AM

Okay okay.
Who said I didn't? Huh
I sent in the requested proofs they wanted and they still did not refund me.
The people 9including this guy Angry )who keep saying that skrill is reversible are lying. IT IS NOT!
As I have done tried it for my $43 back from TomGC and it did not work! Angry
Why not use escrow and as you have a greater range than therefore had to send the first
JumperN

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:37:56 AM

You just don't how it's done, I have seen it done numerous times. It's all about how you communication your problem, nothing more.

Lionidas

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:39:58 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 01:38:31 PM by Lionidas

Ivan Peychev   Processed   -0.07   -7.00   

Recipient's email:   logesto7@gmail.com

Logged in and did not reply to why no payment was made of btc to me.

Scammer of skrill beware!
JumperN

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:52:57 PM

Hahaha this is funny, i a.  Sure he already moved to his next throw away account, it's not bad $7 with an account that has only 4 posts, if that is the only amount he scammed.

Lionidas

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:37:41 PM

Hahaha this is funny, i a.  Sure he already moved to his next throw away account, it's not bad $7 with an account that has only 4 posts, if that is the only amount he scammed.
SO that tells me not to deal with Thailand or now Russian people on the forum with skrill.
They are notrious scamming people here.
And no i am not crying about losing $7.
It is just an expensive lesson to learn but saved many from losing from this loser in life..so it was worth every penny for me. Grin
Lionidas

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:44:57 PM

You just don't how it's done, I have seen it done numerous times. It's all about how you communication your problem, nothing more.
This in fact is false just like the scammers FYI that skrill transactions can be reversed.
This is what happens when you try to reverse a skrill transaction from first hand experience:

Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

After careful consideration of your request, we would like to confirm that, unfortunately, we will be unable to further assist you with a refund of the transaction in question, taking into consideration the fact that essentially you have processed a regular send money transaction, considered final and irreversible. Furthermore, our Terms and Conditions, that you have accepted when opening an account with Skrill Limited, clearly state that:

"9. Sending Payments
[ ... ]
9.4. [ ... ] Once funds are credited to the recipient's Skrill Account, the transaction becomes irreversible.
[ ... ]
16. Liability
[ ... ]
16.8. Our obligation under these Terms of Use is limited to providing you with an electronic money account and related payment services and does not make any statement in relation to or endorsement of the quality, safety or legality of any goods or services provided by a Skrill customer."

We would like to assure you that we have taken the appropriate actions to investigate this case further, but unfortunately we cannot disclose any information about the recipient's account due to our privacy policy. In case you decide to undertake an official legal proceeding against the respective individual, Skrill will be able to provide all relative details to the respective authorities so that we can support their investigation.
robbie.robbsen

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:40:18 PM

Scammed me to  Angry
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:57:57 AM

Scammed me to  Angry

prove it
how much did he scam out of you?

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
JumperN

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:40:17 AM

This truly is some funny S*it, hahaha I wonder how much he actually ran off with  Grin

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:13:31 PM

Damn it people!
Don't trust scum like this with your moneys no matter how much or little it is!
Newbies should be banned immediately from putting up threads like this. Angry
It is an invitation for a scam attempt to happen! No doubt about it.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: