Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $150 in btc [W] $145 in skrill  (Read 727 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:44:57 PM

You just don't how it's done, I have seen it done numerous times. It's all about how you communication your problem, nothing more.
This in fact is false just like the scammers FYI that skrill transactions can be reversed.
This is what happens when you try to reverse a skrill transaction from first hand experience:

Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

After careful consideration of your request, we would like to confirm that, unfortunately, we will be unable to further assist you with a refund of the transaction in question, taking into consideration the fact that essentially you have processed a regular send money transaction, considered final and irreversible. Furthermore, our Terms and Conditions, that you have accepted when opening an account with Skrill Limited, clearly state that:

"9. Sending Payments
[ ... ]
9.4. [ ... ] Once funds are credited to the recipient's Skrill Account, the transaction becomes irreversible.
[ ... ]
16. Liability
[ ... ]
16.8. Our obligation under these Terms of Use is limited to providing you with an electronic money account and related payment services and does not make any statement in relation to or endorsement of the quality, safety or legality of any goods or services provided by a Skrill customer."

We would like to assure you that we have taken the appropriate actions to investigate this case further, but unfortunately we cannot disclose any information about the recipient's account due to our privacy policy. In case you decide to undertake an official legal proceeding against the respective individual, Skrill will be able to provide all relative details to the respective authorities so that we can support their investigation.
robbie.robbsen

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:40:18 PM

Scammed me to  Angry
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:57:57 AM

Scammed me to  Angry

prove it
how much did he scam out of you?

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
JumperN

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:40:17 AM

This truly is some funny S*it, hahaha I wonder how much he actually ran off with  Grin

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:13:31 PM

Damn it people!
Don't trust scum like this with your moneys no matter how much or little it is!
Newbies should be banned immediately from putting up threads like this. Angry
It is an invitation for a scam attempt to happen! No doubt about it.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: