Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinary 2 BTC trade "Missing"  (Read 620 times)
BiOViRu$ (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:36:49 AM

Hi there,

i made a trade on Bitcoinary for 2 BTC the coins went into/onto the website escrow and the total show 2.0 BTC i made the payment via Paypal (I know this is not the best method but i had funds in my paypal so it made sense)

the seller ok'd the trade and it Bitcoinary asked for my address to transfer the BTC but only 1 has arrive? whats happened to the other one can the seller still scam me once the BTC was in the escrow?

Regards

BiO
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liam W

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 09:41:55 AM

Hi there,

i made a trade on Bitcoinary for 2 BTC the coins went into/onto the website escrow and the total show 2.0 BTC i made the payment via Paypal (I know this is not the best method but i had funds in my paypal so it made sense)

the seller ok'd the trade and it Bitcoinary asked for my address to transfer the BTC but only 1 has arrive? whats happened to the other one can the seller still scam me once the BTC was in the escrow?

Regards

BiO

Did you contact bitcoinary?
BiOViRu$ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:48:41 AM

i have but with it being a bank holiday i guess Ian will be feet up enjoying a beer Smiley but i just wondered if i was missing something what could of happened to the other BTC any way i might be ££ down but Google Nose beta is good

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en-GB/landing/nose/
Liam W

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 10:10:37 AM

i have but with it being a bank holiday i guess Ian will be feet up enjoying a beer Smiley but i just wondered if i was missing something what could of happened to the other BTC any way i might be ££ down but Google Nose beta is good

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en-GB/landing/nose/

Ooo. Google April fools joke Wink Good one this year!
BiOViRu$ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 10:18:56 AM

so is there away the escrow would state the correct amount i was purchasing but then the seller be able to modify this after i had sent the money?
BiOViRu$ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 11:38:07 AM

Has this happened to any one before? have i been scammed i don't no enough about the system to tell as the above states the escrow said 2 BTC when i entered my wallet address but i only received 1 is there any possible reason for this you guys must have done this a million times wot could have happened? im Lost? and £70 down  Huh
BiOViRu$ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 03:23:06 PM

Such an active forum but no one cares to help out, the only way bitcoin is if more people learn about it thats all im trying to understand whats happened to one of my BTC does any one care to try to explain what might have happened? please.

Regards

BiO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: